What's new

RPG RPG Maker [animenut] Daily Life of Highschool Delinquents! (Game in development)

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello! I am currently making an rpg called "Daily Life of Highschool Delinquents"!

The game revolves around a new transfer student, whom you can change the gender which will lead to a complete different storyline.In this game you will be able to tax/fight ,rape, experiment on other students(Many other fetishes are going to be placed inside the game also).Some events, however, depend on the type of person you pick in the beginning of the game.Like only a "fighter", can become a gang leader, like only a "nerd" can become a mad scientist, which can make you turn yourself into a monster or like only a "charmer" can become a school idol.

Sorry If I can't explain the game very well (english is not my first language)

But feel free to comment if you wanna know more about the game or if you have any questions as well if you want things added to the game.

I have made a small demo (really small, only contains one h-scene for the male)

But I hope you get the general idea with this.

To get the H-Scene , you must pick the male gender and after class head to the end of the hallway, up the stairs which will make you come face to face with a Teacher.Talk to him and say you will help him in his endeavour.You shall then receive a key.The key will open the door next to your class.Inside you will meet your homeroom teacher Ms.Lianna once more which will give you the chance to rape her.

Keep in mind , i made this in a 4 hour span sooo it might not be that great of a demo.

Link:

Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Daily Life of Highschool Delinquents! (Game in development)

Mind posting some picture previews, OP? I don't download games without a picture reference, it lets me place my expectations realisticly.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sounds like a great Idea, and I am always looking for more RPGs, so I wil try this out, just downloaded it, and I wil let you know what I think.... ;)

(some previeuws normaly would help I think...)
But no worries.... I wil let you know at least what I thought about what you got so far.... (for such a raw product it might be hard to realy see what it wil be like I think....) but at least I can give you some feedback on what is in there...

have also been there to comment and give my thought on some others that did some games before... (although I guess some left or havent realy done more in their project lately...)

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What program do I need for this one? A different type of RPG?

Reputation score

It's great that you are making a game and have an actual demo instead of just concepts, but we have an entire subforum for game development, please move your thread there.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My Norton AV claims that it is WS.Reputation1 virus. Norton tends to claim that for every file that has few users, but I thought I'd just bring that to attention.

soulles

Reputation score

@ aeon0rain - you need the RPG maker ACE thing... (not sure if that was XP or VX, but it has the ACE behind it, you can find it on the RTP site...)

It works fine for me... ^^

@ animenut... I played your game, and it was realy short, as you have noted yourself... something to adress though, there is kinda an error with the events...
what I mean is the following:
- after the class you go to the teacher at the top of the stairs, with the glasses, and you get the key... then if you go to your class, instead of to the one next to it 1B, then you can talk to your teacher (the Woman you are supposed to have sex with in the other classroom), and then you have to get the key all over again, also after you went to the 1B class, you can just get back to your classroom and go all over again....
(not sure if you did this intentionaly, but I thought to bring it up, if that wasnt the case, cause this might cause problems if you are going further in development....)

- apart from that I would say, it looks like something promising.... although I cant realy judge on anything yet, cause wel to be frank/honoust the game was to short to realy draw any conclusions about it yet..... ;)
(looking forward to seeing more though...)

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What program do I need for this one? A different type of RPG?
you need VX Ace from this website

you can only get trial but it works

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmmm

japanese Delinquents hentai game?

could be fun.

shame im on a borrowed laptop, i cant download RPG maker here. oh well, perhaps by the time i get my own laptop back there might be a bigger demo

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sounds interesting i will give it a go and if i enjoy it i will keep coming back for the next updates.

OP
A

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the replies! It gave me great motivation to update further!

Added pics

Last edited:
OP
A

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ aeon0rain - you need the RPG maker ACE thing... (not sure if that was XP or VX, but it has the ACE behind it, you can find it on the RTP site...)

It works fine for me... ^^

@ animenut... I played your game, and it was realy short, as you have noted yourself... something to adress though, there is kinda an error with the events...
what I mean is the following:
- after the class you go to the teacher at the top of the stairs, with the glasses, and you get the key... then if you go to your class, instead of to the one next to it 1B, then you can talk to your teacher (the Woman you are supposed to have sex with in the other classroom), and then you have to get the key all over again, also after you went to the 1B class, you can just get back to your classroom and go all over again....
(not sure if you did this intentionaly, but I thought to bring it up, if that wasnt the case, cause this might cause problems if you are going further in development....)

- apart from that I would say, it looks like something promising.... although I cant realy judge on anything yet, cause wel to be frank/honoust the game was to short to realy draw any conclusions about it yet..... ;)
(looking forward to seeing more though...)

Wasn't intentional T_T I'll fix it though! And thanks I shall continue!

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks really cool, your English is fine too btw. I hope to see more updates as well. Nice pics too. Sadly tho you make me wish I hadn't given up on trying to make my own game :( hopefully you wont do the same.

soulles

Reputation score

hehe good to hear you are continue-ing this project, and wel you are welcome...

as I said I would give some feedback where I could, and wel I hope you can get it fixed, I think Takimaru or Ker might be helpfull, they do know how to make awesome games imo... Although not sure if they are still active here...

if your game becomes anything like theirs then I am looking forward to this alot....

the whole choose your gender thing got me intrigued, and hope you can make alot of nice stuff for both genders and make some more choices to get more diversity.... ^^

Like in Despair Labyrinth.... (wich is still my fave '3D CG' game....)
Although there are some close second placer's for me...

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm curious as to your plans with the female option. Most of these types of games tend to get the female protagonist raped, or at least have the option. Is that going to be true here as well?

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems to have potential, but as you said, the demo did not really show alot.

My only issue is the fact that the menu items are all in Japanese, while the game is in English. Only a small annoyance, althought it would be nice to be able to read the menu.

OP
A

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious as to your plans with the female option. Most of these types of games tend to get the female protagonist raped, or at least have the option. Is that going to be true here as well?
Actually, i made a lil while ago a scene in which the female protagonist rapes a guy in her class also one that she seduces someone(The principal).

I can add scenes that you guys want in the game :O just tell me your ideas.

OP
A

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems to have potential, but as you said, the demo did not really show alot.

My only issue is the fact that the menu items are all in Japanese, while the game is in English. Only a small annoyance, althought it would be nice to be able to read the menu.

I'll try to fix that. :cool:

OP
A

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hehe good to hear you are continue-ing this project, and wel you are welcome...

as I said I would give some feedback where I could, and wel I hope you can get it fixed, I think Takimaru or Ker might be helpfull, they do know how to make awesome games imo... Although not sure if they are still active here...

if your game becomes anything like theirs then I am looking forward to this alot....

the whole choose your gender thing got me intrigued, and hope you can make alot of nice stuff for both genders and make some more choices to get more diversity.... ^^

Like in Despair Labyrinth.... (wich is still my fave '3D CG' game....)
Although there are some close second placer's for me...
I'll try my best XD

soulles

Reputation score

hehe, cant ask for more then that... ^^

also the other scenes you where/are working on sound pretty sweet to me... :eek:

Waiting to see what they look like/how they turned out... ;)