What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

been trying to play Saki's Quest but ever time I hit start this thing saying Audio and SE pops up before the game exits out. If this has to do with changing locale can someone please help me?
If you're not in Japanese local, then go to:
Control Panel > Change Keyboard and Other Input Devices > Administrative > Change System Local > Restart PC
Then just download the game, because when you downloaded in english local: The files got messed up in the download because of the moonrunes.

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Control Panel > Change Keyboard and Other Input Devices > Administrative > Change System Local > Restart PC
Then just download the game, because when you downloaded in english local: The files got messed up in the download because of the moonrunes.
Thanks! It's working now.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nah, downloading in english local shouldn't affect the zipped files, it's extracting it while in english local. i download zip files all the time in a comp that can't change to japanese local cause it only has vista home edition and can't afford to upgrade, but as long as i extract it on my other box that has xp pro which is in japanese local, it works no problem

KiteAmakusa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little help pls

So i think ive finished the game mostly, so ive defeated the red haired magical girl that likes to do the >< face for some reason.

opened up the brothel but so far the only scene i got is the black mailing one, how do i unlock the other scenes? does it have to do with me not being at maxed lvl yet or the full course of the janitors training, my lewdness lvl is at 904, lvl 22

Can i fight the bosses again? or do i have to replay the game?

i cant seem to get back to the human farm, i got beaten once and got there and beaten the orc guardians when i came back, but i cant seem to get saki to willingly offer herself to the farm again was i not supposed to beat before i got the title?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To become part of the farm: Raise your lewd point high enough, then just ask one of the pigs to make you into their livestock.

Edit: On unrelated note, is the author planning to update and finish some of the events?

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little help pls

So i think ive finished the game mostly, so ive defeated the red haired magical girl that likes to do the >< face for some reason.

opened up the brothel but so far the only scene i got is the black mailing one, how do i unlock the other scenes? does it have to do with me not being at maxed lvl yet or the full course of the janitors training, my lewdness lvl is at 904, lvl 22

i cant seem to get back to the human farm, i got beaten once and got there and beaten the orc guardians when i came back, but i cant seem to get saki to willingly offer herself to the farm again was i not supposed to beat before i got the title?
For the bosses just go to your bed and sleep, they come back after you rest.

To become part of the farm: Raise your lewd point high enough, then just ask one of the pigs to make you into their livestock.

Edit: On unrelated note, is the author planning to update and finish some of the events?
Yep, hes working on it at the moment, it's best not to rely on his main blog posts for updates but instead read the comments, he posts progress updates there pretty regularly

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Be sure you have /C /x /v in your link the TA uses, I had that problem too
can someone explain this one properly
im having the same problem and dont know what to do

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone explain this one properly
im having the same problem and dont know what to do
It's been a while since I used AGTH and TA separately ( I tend to use ChiiTrans now) but I'll see if I remember the instructions.

Create a shortcut to AGTH , add the file path of the game you want to translate too the target, then add those letters to it too, that should get it.

If you're REALLY having trouble I suggest ChiiTrans, it's pretty good. Missing one or two options that TA has but nothing major

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A little help pls

For the farm part, do you mean when your captured and sold as a slave to the orc's?

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's actually an (for me at least) easier way. Run 7zip/winrar/unpacker of your choice with applocale on Japanese and unpack.
If you run the (then unpacked) game with Translation Aggregator (built-in locale fix + translation) you don't even need Japanese unicode settings most of the time.

And packed files (.zip/.rar/.7zip) never get effed up just by downloading in the wrong locale. Only by unpacking without Japanese (through Applocale or Unicode Settings).

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's actually an (for me at least) easier way. Run 7zip/winrar/unpacker of your choice with applocale on Japanese and unpack.
If you run the (then unpacked) game with Translation Aggregator (built-in locale fix + translation) you don't even need Japanese unicode settings most of the time.

And packed files (.zip/.rar/.7zip) never get effed up just by downloading in the wrong locale. Only by unpacking without Japanese (through Applocale or Unicode Settings).
I don't really like applocale due to it still having small issues with japanese letters, it's easier and safer to be in Japanese locale to determine the game works fine or not. That's the reason why I say to just switch into Japanese local, and hardly any game requires specific locale except for some releases in Russia, Korea, Japan, and few Korean-based MMOs in both America (Mexico, US, and Canada) and UK.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I may be necroing post but Saki Quest ver 2.00 is out today, with new CGs, dungeons, events, CG mode and more

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This was mentioned in his blog.

Ver.2.00での追加、変更点
・一部ボスの耐性修正。(戦闘の後半になるにつれ、燃焼等が効きにくくなります)
・イベント、ダンジョン、CG,CGモードの追加。(街の人が増えていたり、一部会話が変化。
鍵のかかっていた扉が開くようになっています。※ゲームがある程度進んでいる事を前提にしています)
・ドーピングアイテムの追加。(ゲームを最後まで進めると、学校のどこかで販売します。お高いですが…)

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2.0 version

pw case sensitive : sakiulmf

I'll be posting this over in the rpgmaker thread too.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About 2.0 event
school roof selling item
can fight to last boss again in 2nd town SE park (get item)
After GoR in lvl 1-5 boss, using next heroine (CG)
GoR in arena (CG)
prostitution in town (CG)
GoR by new hidden boss (hscene x 3)
Sleep in 2nd town 2.jpg (hscene x 3)
Monster town locked door 1.jpg , clear all mob in lower area then fight in arena has new choice (hscene x 2)

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, figured there would be more comments after Saki hit the big 2-0.

Anyway, here's a

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the new (GoR) CG event in the arena? whenever i lose there, its the same every time.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About 2.0 event
school roof selling item
can fight to last boss again in 2nd town SE park (get item)
After GoR in lvl 1-5 boss, using next heroine (CG)
GoR in arena (CG)
prostitution in town (CG)
GoR by new hidden boss (hscene x 3)
Sleep in 2nd town View attachment 12332 (hscene x 3)
Monster town locked door View attachment 12331 , clear all mob in lower area then fight in arena has new choice (hscene x 2)
Okay... so would someone explain how to get this cg in more detailed way?

Edit:
I rephrase my question...

Where is the new hidden boss?

All the others I found but that eludes me.

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried loading an earlier version save with this version 2.0 and now the CGs I unlocked have mostly become locked again. Anybody experienced the same thing?

EDIT: Just noticed that the CG mode has been split into two sections. One for CGs only and another for replaying the events. It seems the ones we unlocked are in the Replay section. *Facepalm* for not checking everything properly first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.