What's new

Amarant: Noble's Path

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Amarant: Noble's Path

Whoa, update while I'm sleeping!

Anyway, I'm torn between A and D... but I will have to go with A. For better or for worse, things need to be seen through to the end.

You're writing is great, keep up the good work!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A - Seriously let RNG decide. Through, thank you for giving this choice to us voters :p. If I am able to rep you, I shall. If I am unable too. . . Hmmm. Well I shall have to see.

If D wins, then here's a minor action to go with it. Z - She shivered even as a small grin of victory crossed her face. Her arms going to cover her busom to their eyes, but due to her shivering, her covering arms just made her breasts jiggle enticingly. Her nipples, stiff and perky, pointed past the gaps in her (arms/hands? Depending on how) and giving quite a bountiful show to the loser.

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A

I prefer the luck of the roll.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A bit late, but ach.

A Let RNG decide.

You knew my feedback already:)

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

D

but Jane has to drink another sip of booze before they continue, so that she get her courage back

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Results:
A – Let the dice decide…

She dropped the carved bone, listening once again to the agitating clatter.

Two 5’s, two 1’s, and a lone 4 – Two pair.

“You, uh, wore underpants today, eh?” Ulmag asked his partner, leaning over towards him.

“Heh, well… about that… ”

The orc gave an incredulous scoff as he shook his head.

“The one day! I swear… Idiot.” Ulmag took a long drink from his tankard.

“Just let the match play out, aye? Even if she loses... Just let me discuss somethin’ with ya first – I hope you’ll trust me on it...”

“Huh? Whassat mean?” Ulmag barked.

Riordan ignored his partner and focused back on the game. Jane knew now that she only needed to win one more time to end this, but she was concerned about what Riordan had meant. What had she gleaned with her additional cantrip that would have otherwise gone unknown?

As Jane was lost in thought, Riordan had dropped his dice. Jane looked to see what he had, having mixed feelings about the results:

2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. While one of the enchanted die didn’t land as it should have, the man had a six high straight – Jane would need another 1 or another 5 to beat him. This roll could end it, but it could also humiliate her even more. While Riordan refrained from rerolling, Jane let her off die drop from her hand.

A six. It’s almost as though it were mocking her. She didn’t even have to look at either of them to tell they were already smiling, Ulmag letting out a giddy chuckle as he saw the results.

“No, now the real show begins!” he said, referring to Riordan’s earlier statement.

Jane’s arms had already moved to cover her breasts, her subconscious trying to cover what she now had to reveal. She tried to tell herself it wasn’t anything to be embarrassed or ashamed about or that it was just her body and that is was natural… but she knew better. She looked to Maria, who simply looked away this time, wanting to spare Jane any additional embarrassment.

With a sigh of defeat, Jane slowly let her arms drop, shaking slightly as they went back behind her to undo the garment. She had grasped the hook, but found it hard to unlatch, the men’s intense stares making her even more uncomfortable. She had almost got it… a little more… and it was free...! She had hoped to take it off slowly, covering them from view as she removed it, but she had made a slight mistake, her shaking hands causing her to lose grip on the bra. She could feel the silk cups descending down and off her chest. She immediately swung her arms back in front of her as soon as she realized what was happening, but the damage had already been done, the men managing to view her bosom in perfectly for a few seconds as she scrambled to cover herself. The strapless garment fell to her knees and flopped down to the sand below. She could feel her cheeks burn with humiliation as the men drew in the sight of her, arms barely covering her exposed breasts and the only clothing on her a small strips of silk that concealed her most private region.

“Now, that right there’s beautiful…” Ulmag spoke.

“Aye, that it is. So young and pure…”

Jane gritted her teeth, their words not making the situation any better. She took solace in the fact that it was a selfless act, a peaceful act, as she was doing this to help a friend. It wasn’t much, but it was something at least. She looked to Maria, the girl hesitating to look at her friend, the mage having lost the smile she had once had. It was an expression that made her feel guilt, but also one that seemed to drive her to win this game and – most important of all – get Maria to those ruins.

Armed with the knowledge that she was now in possession of the enchanted dice for this round, she drank from her tankard – making sure to keep her breasts covered – and set it down with a bit more force than usual before picking her dice up.

“Oh ho! Looks like she’s ready.” Ulmag chuckled to himself.

I am ready…” thought back to herself, as she looked across the crate to Riordan.

Riordan didn’t respond, simply picking his dice up as well, meeting Jane’s gaze as they squared off for the final round. Each gambler gave their dice a small shake - Jane using a single hand as she remained covered - and then tossed their hands down.

Bone met with wood as the dice rolled about once again. The two sets of dice came to a rest, each player desperately scanning each group to see who was out on top so far:

Jane’s hand was predictable to say the least, but a “1”, “3”, “5”, and two 6’s didn’t give her much hope.

The state of Riordan’s hand didn’t either, Jane’s opponent having a “3”, a “4”, and three 1’s.

A pair versus three-of-a-kind: Her chances were much lower, but she still didn’t give up hope quite yet. She couldn’t help but keep asking herself what she would do is she lost however? Would she go through with the act and remove the last vestige of her dignity as it was further soiled under the gaze of these two men? She tried to push the question from her mind, as though the thought may change the roll of the dice. No, she would focus on getting Maria to those ruins – she had always been one of the more selfless nobles, but for a close-friend she would do what it takes… although she hoped it wouldn’t be put into such a position.

Jane picked up her dice and shook them in her hand, staring down Riordan. He was slightly aware of the motions she was causing her breasts to make, but he didn’t look down, instead keeping his eyes locked with hers as they each cast their dice. The dice hit the crate, the bone cubes clattering about for a bit and then ceasing.

Neither one looked away from the other; almost as if they feared doing so would forfeit their victory. Riordan still kept his smile. Jane was almost certain he was thinking of nothing but her naked form. If that were the case, then he must be fighting the urge to look down and see the results. Or perhaps, the same fear that gripped her also held onto him, both parties unwilling to know the outcome of the final roll.

It wasn’t necessary however, as Maria let out a small gasp while Ulmag followed with the same rumble of a laugh. A knot formed in Jane’s stomach, and a sense of dread overcame her as she looked down at the table, finally able to tear her eyes from Riordan’s still smiling face.

She had rolled two more 5’s, but it wasn’t enough… as even though Riordan had not managed to better his hand… it was better:

Jane had lost.

Voting:
Primary Vote: Does Jane follow through on the deal and remove her last bit of clothing for losing?

A) She does…
B) She doesn’t…

X Other….?

Z) Minor Action

Jane:
Jane Theriner.
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Breast Size: 34d
Hair: Brown. Shoulder length. Few bangs in front, rest pinned behind head.
Eyes: Green

Constitution: 20/20
Mana: 10/10
Cantrip Charges: 2/5
Corruption: 3/100
Pleasure: 0/20
XP: 15/100

(STR) Strength: d6 + 1
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 1
(INT) Intelligence: d10 + 3
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 2
(CHA) Charisma: d10 + 0

Spells:
Minor Cure Wounds (1 Mana): The caster concentrates on their wounds, healing themselves in the process.
Effect: Heal yourself for your INT + Base INT.
CT: Medium(20 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture. Requires Focus.

Magic Armor(1 Mana): The caster puts a protective shield over themselves to ward off blows.
Effect: The caster has an armor value equal to their Base INT for 5 rounds.
CT: Short(3 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture.

Fireball(2 Mana): The Caster shoots a ball of fire towards their foe that explodes on impact.
Effect: The target takes the caster’s INT die + Base INT in fire damage during the initial cast and 1d4 – 2 fire damage for the next 3 rounds.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range 30 ft. Gesture. Saving Throw: Dex (6+ to put flames out).

Wave of Force(2 Mana): A massive amount of force blasts forth from the caster’s palm, sending their opponent flying backwards.
Effect: Deals 2d4 + Base INT and send the target flying d4 x 5 ft.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Cantrips:
Comprehend Language: The caster closes their eyes and concentrates, able to understand whatever those around them are saying for a short period.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: Ear-shot. Duration: 5 minutes. Requires Focus.

Material Shift: The caster focuses, enhancing or weakening the strength of an inanimate material, such as wood or metal for a time.
CT: Long (60 Seconds). Range: Touch. Duration: 1 hour. Requires Focus

Create light: Create an orb of light to illuminate your immediate surroundings. This orb becomes solid once conjured and can be held, rolled, or otherwise manipulated.
CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration: 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Mercantile Mind: +2 on rolls to negotiate the price of goods. +1 on rolls for any perception or sense motive checks involving the value of an item.
Charming: +3 to Charisma-based checks against Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-orc and Half-elf males.
Mana Reserves: After casting a spell, roll a d6: On the result of a “6”, the spell uses 1 less mana.
Budding Diplomat : +1 to Diplomacy rolls.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Very Minor.

Sexual Experience: None
First Kiss: Edwin Darnel

Inventory/Clothing:

Dagger: Damage: STR + d4
+ 2 to hit.

Mana Potion (x2): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Necklace of Invisibility: Allows Jane to become invisible for a minute. Touch and focus to use.
Scroll of "Bolster"
Scroll of "Racking Pain"
Scroll of "True Strike"
Spell Descriptions for scrolls can be found here, under the 3rd Spoiler.

Head: N/A
Chest: Nothing
Arms: Nothing
Legs: Nothing
Shoes: None
Brassiere: Nothing
Underwear: Black silk.
Jewelry: Necklace of invisibility - small silver pendant.

Maria:
Maria Chauss
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 122 lbs.
Breast Size: 32c
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Constitution: 16/16
Mana: 7/7
Cantrip Charges: 6
Corruption:?/100
Pleasure: ?/20

(STR) Strength: d4 + 0
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 0
(INT) Intelligence: d12 + 5
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 0
(CHA) Charisma: d6 + 1

Spells:
Daze (1 Mana): Make contact with an enemy’s head and daze them, causing mental trauma. The target suffers 1d4 Mental Damage and is unable to act next round.
CT: Instant Range: Touch. Gesture
Saving Throw: WIS vs. Caster’s INT (Can only avoid 2nd round of stun)

Blind (1 Mana): The caster produces a searing light, blinding enemies and making them unable to act effectively for a turn.
CTL Short (3 Seconds). Range: Line of Sight. Gesture.

Barrier (2 Mana): The caster sets up a large field that will keep anyone or anything from passing through it as long as it remains active. The shield has 20 health and has no roll to hit when attacked. Once its HP reaches “0” or the caster stops channeling, the shield dissipates. The barrier does not consume additional mana for each turn.
CT: Short (3 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Disintegrate Object (3 Mana): The Material Shift Cantrip in a much more volatile form, the caster sends forth a bolt of energy that eats away at any solid, inanimate object it hits. Permanently destroys one piece of enemy equipment or armor.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: 25 ft. Gesture

Cantrips:
Transfer Mana: The caster channels their mana, sending it to another nearby magic user. The caster can send up to 3 points of mana with one cantrip charge.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: 30 ft. gesture

Create light: Create an orb of light to illuminate your immediate surroundings. This orb becomes solid once conjured and can be held, rolled, or otherwise manipulated.
CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

- Mending: Repairs a simple object or a piece of clothing.
CT: Long (1 Minute). Duration: Permanent. Range: Touch. Requires Focus

- Detect Magic: The caster attempts to scan a piece of equipment to see if it contains any magic.
CT: Medium (30 Seconds) Range: 5 ft. Requires Focus.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Language: Ancient (Intermediate)
Magical Theory Prodigy: +5 INT
Studious Charm: +1 CHA
Archaeophilia: You have an obsession with ancient artifacts and relics, both magical and mundane.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Tipsy/Cheerful.

Sexual Experience: ---

Inventory/Clothing:

Hip Quiver – Arrows: 20
Short Bow.
Damage: (STR + DEX) /2

Mana Potion (x1): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Corked Inkwell/Quill
Rations
Lantern w/ Oil
Blaze Rod
Rope – 20 ft. worth
Book: “The Tarmen Journal of Academic study and Archaeological Findings. Vol. XXXVI”

Head: Striped Scarf around neck.
Chest: Teal dress.
Arms: Teal dress.
Legs: Teal dress. Simple cloth pants.
Shoes: Walking Boots.
Brassiere: Grey silk bra.
Underwear: Grey silk underwear.

Game/Dice Report:
Dexterity Check - Bra clasp.
Desterity: d8 +2
Rolled: 3
Total: 5 vs. 6 = Failed.
"Men's Stares" penalty.

Last edited:

1Cyka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A. I still dont want to fight them as they seem to like us. Not only sexually of course but the ORC is friendly so thatsn something. Besides im curious to see what this "plan" is riordan has. I just dont want to fight as we dont even know whats in the cave

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B

And stil my Z (or X?): if Jane has to lose her panties, she'll instead cast Waveforce on Riordan. She would have already warned Maria about it and Maria would have casted Daze on Ulmag before Jane attacks. It'll give us time and advantage.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A - Simple concept, she lost, she needs to honor the deal. After all, she doesn't have to STAY naked.

Z: With visible effort, she moved her arms, bringing them about even as she hunched up her legs, hiding her busom nips from them. Through much of her flesh laid heavily exposed. Goosebumps crinkling against her skin, she grabbed her silk panties and slowly pulled them upwards, moving up her legs, both of them at the same time to quickly get them off and lessen the view she gave them. The panties quickly folded and placed with her other garments as she looked at them, a flushed face and a bit watery of eyes. (Hopefully it scores some pity points and they'll be good sports about her putting her clothes back on!)

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B

And stil my Z (or X?): if Jane has to lose her panties, she'll instead cast Waveforce on Riordan. She would have already warned Maria about it and Maria would have casted Daze on Ulmag before Jane attacks. It'll give us time and advantage.
this

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A

A deal is a deal. Hopefully this doesn't turn out too bad.

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A we should always honor our deals, but if they try anything funny start attacking

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn.

I say B. Try to plead with them (as much as it's possible with the language barrier)

On a side note, if it does come down to fighting, I vote that Jane or Maria try as hard as possible to not kill/maim them.

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

THIS is why I didn't want to leave it to chance - I have no luck with such games and it tends to transfer over to characters in games. *sigh*

Anyway, A - as a noble she should honor the deal, plus our new "friends" are more likely to underestimate a naked girl, giving her a slight edge if it comes to a fight.

If either of the two try anything funny have Maria cast Daze on the orc while Jane casts Wave of Force on Riordan (target his crotch area if possible).

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Coming up on 48 hours now: Update will be up sometime tonight (More like tomorrow morning) - get your votes in soon as I'll begin writing sometime in about... 8 - 12 hours or so.

Last edited:

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A As was said before a deal is a deal.

Z However, that doesn't mean things will go further. If Riordan or Ulmag try anything funny then Wave of Force them both and have Maria cast daze on Ulmag and focus a fireball on Riordan.

Looks like we might be going down to the beatin' and fryin' path depending on Riordan's little idea!

Ugh, wish I wasn't working so much right now... and my power just came back on! Work and nature are working together to keep me down!

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Results:
A

Dread and doubt came over Jane as she looked at the dice. She saw them as they were, but continued to look at each hand, add them up again, and then repeat, trying to find some mistake or realize some loop-hole that may change her fate. Her heart sped up as the outcome began to sink in, her mind echoing “No, no, no… ”, trying to deny what her eyes told her. She could feel the realization slowly sink in as denial was pushed away, the rapid rhythm of her heart resounding in her head. Then it truly hit her as she realized she couldn’t change the outcome, Jane now fully comprehending the fact that she would have to strip off her last bit of clothing and stand fully naked in front of these men, these… complete strangers.

Part of her wanted to simply hit Riordan with all she had, knocking the poor fool into the cliff walls with as much spell-power as she could muster… but she couldn’t: A deal is a deal. Jane was a noble; not only did she have her sense of honor, but attacking Riordan simply because he won a game that she had not only suggested, but that she had cheated on as well… Neither could she risk Maria’s life, unsure if she would be able to react before Ulmag could hurt her. It seemed as though removing this last shred of her dignity was the only course of action, however much it pains her to admit it.

Riordan remained locked with Jane’s gaze as she stood up, his orc companion still ogling her breasts. She wanted to hate him, but was painfully aware she had just as much of a hand in it as he did. Nonetheless she still had some modicum of enmity towards the man. Maria tried to keep staring at the ground or the dice on the crate, but she couldn’t help but look up at her friend. Jane didn’t notice, her eyes locked with the man across from her, attempting to steel herself for what she was about to do.

She slowly let one of her arms fall, her other arm making sure to keep her breasts covered, and slipped a thumb into the waistband of her last remaining article of clothing. She held there for a moment, an unsteady breath escaping her before pushing down. The small bit of silk slid over her skin as it moved toward the ground, angling before the other each side slipped off her hips. She could feel a rise of pressure within her chest as she started to remove the garment, unsure whether the sensation burned or chilled. It intensified as she felt the material start to slip past her groin. Embarrassment flared up within her cheeks, Jane finding it hard to match the man’s gaze any longer. She looked down, if only to hasten the act and sit down even faster.

She kept pushing, watching as silk started to reveal her most private region. The sensation in her chest flared up, her heart beating even faster as the silk started to fall away. Jane was never one to cry, her status as a noble and tutelage as a mage granting her great endurance when it came to failure, malicious words, or even malicious attacks on her character. She was not prepared for this however, the girl feeling her eyes water ever so slightly as she finally pushed the black attire down far enough to reveal her groin. Riordan took on a contemplative, almost mocking expression as he studied her nether region. The area around Jane’s lower lips holding a small trim of hair, barely noticeable in the light of the sun.

“Wow, would ya lookit that…” Ulmag spoke, “You think she’s highborn? Certainly looks groomed enough, hehe…”

“Aye, see those lips? Those’ve never seen a cock before, I can tell you that much."

Their words cut at both her dignity and her pride: She was a noble… a Councilor’s daughter… and she was stripping for these two men. Shredding every scrap of clothing she had for these two men. A day earlier she had lost her first kiss to a bully and a thug and now this, forced to reveal her body before two strangers.

Jane continued to push her underwear down, fighting with the dagger strapped to her thigh and her own desire to keep her legs clenched as they made it harder to undress. She struggled with the silk panties, her one arm having to switch sides and gaining little purchase with each push. Back and forth, the two men enjoyed watching her squirm and shift, her breasts echoing each motion. Jane’s tried to cover them, but they were offered a whole different show simply trying to use one arm. Desperate to sit down and hide herself from the men, she removed her arm from her breasts to help strip as fast as possible.

Riordan and Ulmag were granted quite a splendor as Jane’s breasts hung free for a few moments, the two orbs of flesh moving freely as the young noble woman bent down in an effort to remove the silk garment as quickly as possible. It was a beautiful moment, with her nipples now fully exposed to them, made hard by the cool, coastal air that brushed against her. It was a short-lived however, Jane managing to quickly free her underwear from her legs before retaking her seat. She made sure to keep her legs together and turned to the side, once again hiding as much of her more private areas from view as possible as she also brought her arms back up to cover her chest. Still, Jane felt more vulnerable now than ever, Riordan and Ulmag having already observed all there is to see.

Sitting or standing was never part of the deal… but still, she sat: what she had done weighed on her as the thought that they had more than enough time to examine the full view of both her breasts and her nether-lips kept battering her mind. As if that wasn’t enough, Maria then looked over to her, a sorrowful expression on her face. She hoped Maria didn’t blame herself for this, knowing she was the one who had proposed this venture to the ruins.

Riordan and Ulmag kept admiring Jane, looking her up and down as they now ogled her unobscured behind. She was like a piece of art, the young girl sitting there with her legs up and together as she tried to hide as much of herself as possible. The orc and his friend were smiling as always, their eyes dancing patterns over her face, her shoulders, her beautiful legs, and her ass. She wanted to get dressed, but for some reason couldn’t bring herself to reach and begin dressing, the uncertainty of what these two planned to do staying her movements.

Eventually, Riordan leaned over to the orc.

“You done?”

“No,” Ulmag replied, “… but I guess you are?”

“Aye – let the girl get dressed I need to discuss somethin’ with ya.”

Riordan then stood up, nodded his head, and made a motion with his hand as if to say “Go ahead, we’re finished.”

Ulmag then stood up as well, lifting Maria up and off him before placing her up on her feet next to him. Surprisingly enough, Riordan then pulled Ulmag aside, the two of them turning so that their backs were to the two girls. Jane was immediately suspicious of them, wondering what they may be plotting. She thought it strange that they would shy away for a conversation when they were under the impression that neither of them could understand the pair. Jane couldn’t hear what they were saying, the two of them talking in a hushed tone – “What were they talking about”? Jane ever so slowly started to let her legs stretch out again, but made sure to keep an eye on the two of them just in case.

Maria rushed over to Jane, dropping her tankard, its contents darkening the sane around its impact.

“A- are you okay!?” she asked, sounding worried.

“I’m… fine” Jane replied, making sure not to take her eyes off the two men. A lie, as she would remember this for quite a while, but she was strong: She’d be damned if she let it get to her.

“Just make sure to keep an eye on those two – I’m going to get dressed and I don’t trust them not to try something when I’m like this.

“Alright.” Maria giving a quick nod as she turned back towards the other two.

Jane was hesitant at first, but eventually stood up, underwear still in hand. Slowly but surely, she felt comfortable enough to let her arms down as she moved to slip the undergarment on again. She was just about to slip her foot through one side when the two men turned back towards them. Jane immediately put her foot down and turned to her side, awkwardly trying to cover herself and take a defensive stance at the same.

The two men didn’t approach them however, but simply looked at the two girls.

“Uh… sorry?” Riordan managed to say after a long pause, apparently apologizing for telling Jane to get dressed and then turning around.

Riordan then began again, taking large breaks in between words as he tried to come up with the correct words.

“Dice… er… lost” he says pointing to Jane.

“But…!” he then abruptly begins again. “Mine... you go.” he says, pointing at, what appears to be Jane’s underwear and then to the cave.

Ulmag mutters something as Riordan says this, the words sounding harsh and insulting. Jane then realizes then that the Cantrip has worn off, his words alien to her – hopefully she won’t have to deal with them too much longer.

“Yours… you go.” He repeats the motion, but instead points down the coast towards the direction of the city.

Jane thinks she understands what he is proposing, but is having doubts as she comprehends exactly what he wants: If Jane is willing to useher underwear as a… “toll” he’ll let them in.

She can’t help but take on a slight look of disgust at his offer, the perverted man wanting her lingerie as some sort of… trophy. Still, he stood there, awaiting her decision.

“He doesn’t want what I think he does… does he?” Maria asked, looking between Jane and Riordan.

“Oh, he does…” Jane replied flatly.

It was a simple deal, sure, but Jane was unsure how she would like going through the rest of the day while being that exposed. The whole thing reminded her of stories of pathetic school-boys, and here was a grown man – a very strong and fit man – wanting her lingerie as a toll. She could accept… it would be so simple compared to everything else she just went through. Not to mention, she wouldn’t have to waste spells subduing what looks to be two capable fighters. Although, in her current state, the idea of using a Wave of Force spell on either of them did sound quite appealing…

Voting:
Primary Vote: Does Jane accept the deal?

A) She accepts.
B) She refuses.
C) She attempts to offer a different deal… defaulting to (A or B) if they refuse it.

X Other/Different course of action

Z) Minor Action

Secondary Vote: If Jane and Maria manage to gain entry into the cave, does Jane do anything before venturing in? (She will get dressed automatically)

- [Input]

Also, I was going to have a retroactive vote in the post asking if being seen naked made Jane slightly “Hot & Bothered” or not. I decided to scrap it as I was only going to have it apply if almost everyone voted for it… and I realized that given where we’re at… that’s probably not going to happen. Now, what it did remind me of is:

Any suggestions for “Hidden Demons” our heroine may have… a character flaw? Or perhaps a weakness that can cripple her if utilized? Let me know if you think she should have any and what they could be if so. Or, we can try to make one or two for her along the way – whatever works.

Jane:
Jane Theriner.
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Breast Size: 34d
Hair: Brown. Shoulder length. Few bangs in front, rest pinned behind head.
Eyes: Green

Constitution: 20/20
Mana: 10/10
Cantrip Charges: 2/5
Corruption: 3/100
Pleasure: 0/20
XP: 15/100

(STR) Strength: d6 + 1
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 1
(INT) Intelligence: d10 + 3
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 2
(CHA) Charisma: d10 + 0

Spells:
Minor Cure Wounds (1 Mana): The caster concentrates on their wounds, healing themselves in the process.
Effect: Heal yourself for your INT + Base INT.
CT: Medium(20 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture. Requires Focus.

Magic Armor(1 Mana): The caster puts a protective shield over themselves to ward off blows.
Effect: The caster has an armor value equal to their Base INT for 5 rounds.
CT: Short(3 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture.

Fireball(2 Mana): The Caster shoots a ball of fire towards their foe that explodes on impact.
Effect: The target takes the caster’s INT die + Base INT in fire damage during the initial cast and 1d4 – 2 fire damage for the next 3 rounds.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range 30 ft. Gesture. Saving Throw: Dex (6+ to put flames out).

Wave of Force(2 Mana): A massive amount of force blasts forth from the caster’s palm, sending their opponent flying backwards.
Effect: Deals 2d4 + Base INT and send the target flying d4 x 5 ft.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Cantrips:
Comprehend Language: The caster closes their eyes and concentrates, able to understand whatever those around them are saying for a short period.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: Ear-shot. Duration: 5 minutes. Requires Focus.

Material Shift: The caster focuses, enhancing or weakening the strength of an inanimate material, such as wood or metal for a time.
CT: Long (60 Seconds). Range: Touch. Duration: 1 hour. Requires Focus

CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration: 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Mercantile Mind: +2 on rolls to negotiate the price of goods. +1 on rolls for any perception or sense motive checks involving the value of an item.
Charming: +3 to Charisma-based checks against Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-orc and Half-elf males.
Mana Reserves: After casting a spell, roll a d6: On the result of a “6”, the spell uses 1 less mana.
Budding Diplomat : +1 to Diplomacy rolls.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Clear.

Sexual Experience: None
First Kiss: Edwin Darnel

Inventory/Clothing:

Dagger: Damage: STR + d4
+ 2 to hit.

Mana Potion (x2): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Necklace of Invisibility: Allows Jane to become invisible for a minute. Touch and focus to use.
Scroll of "Bolster"
Scroll of "Racking Pain"
Scroll of "True Strike"
Spell Descriptions for scrolls can be found here, under the 3rd Spoiler.

Head: N/A
Chest: Nothing
Arms: Nothing
Legs: Nothing
Shoes: None
Brassiere: Nothing
Underwear: Nothing
Jewelry: Necklace of invisibility - small silver pendant.

Maria:
Maria Chauss
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 122 lbs.
Breast Size: 32c
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Constitution: 16/16
Mana: 7/7
Cantrip Charges: 6
Corruption:?/100
Pleasure: ?/20

(STR) Strength: d4 + 0
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 0
(INT) Intelligence: d12 + 5
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 0
(CHA) Charisma: d6 + 1

Spells:
Daze (1 Mana): Make contact with an enemy’s head and daze them, causing mental trauma. The target suffers 1d4 Mental Damage and is unable to act next round.
CT: Instant Range: Touch. Gesture
Saving Throw: WIS vs. Caster’s INT (Can only avoid 2nd round of stun)

Blind (1 Mana): The caster produces a searing light, blinding enemies and making them unable to act effectively for a turn.
CTL Short (3 Seconds). Range: Line of Sight. Gesture.

Barrier (2 Mana): The caster sets up a large field that will keep anyone or anything from passing through it as long as it remains active. The shield has 20 health and has no roll to hit when attacked. Once its HP reaches “0” or the caster stops channeling, the shield dissipates. The barrier does not consume additional mana for each turn.
CT: Short (3 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Disintegrate Object (3 Mana): The Material Shift Cantrip in a much more volatile form, the caster sends forth a bolt of energy that eats away at any solid, inanimate object it hits. Permanently destroys one piece of enemy equipment or armor.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: 25 ft. Gesture

Cantrips:
Transfer Mana: The caster channels their mana, sending it to another nearby magic user. The caster can send up to 3 points of mana with one cantrip charge.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: 30 ft. gesture

CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

- Mending: Repairs a simple object or a piece of clothing.
CT: Long (1 Minute). Duration: Permanent. Range: Touch. Requires Focus

- Detect Magic: The caster attempts to scan a piece of equipment to see if it contains any magic.
CT: Medium (30 Seconds) Range: 5 ft. Requires Focus.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Language: Ancient (Intermediate)
Magical Theory Prodigy: +5 INT
Studious Charm: +1 CHA
Archaeophilia: You have an obsession with ancient artifacts and relics, both magical and mundane.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Cheerful (Waning).

Sexual Experience: ---

Inventory/Clothing:

Hip Quiver – Arrows: 20
Short Bow.
Damage: (STR + DEX) /2

Mana Potion (x1): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Corked Inkwell/Quill
Rations
Lantern w/ Oil
Blaze Rod
Rope – 20 ft. worth
Book: “The Tarmen Journal of Academic study and Archaeological Findings. Vol. XXXVI”

Head: Striped Scarf around neck.
Chest: Teal dress.
Arms: Teal dress.
Legs: Teal dress. Simple cloth pants.
Shoes: Walking Boots.
Brassiere: Grey silk bra.
Underwear: Grey silk underwear.

Game/Dice Report:
---

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hidden Demons: None yet. She might develop some later (hopefully not), but nothing at the start. She is the daughter of a noble and has likely been sheltered for all her life, so she might have limited knowledge about some subjects, but that's about it.

Riordan wants both Jane's bra and panties, right? If so I have a slightly different idea:
Discuss it with Maria and see if she's willing to give them her panties. If she does, offer to give them Jane's panties and Maria's panties, but not their bras. If Maria needs persuasion tell her you can (try to) take your underwear back on the way out.

If they refuse (or if Maria refuses, but she better make it up to us later), then Accept the deal.

Secondary Vote: Try to get as much information from Riordan about the inside of the cave as possible (probably won't be much due to the language barrier, but it's worth a try).

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Riordan wants both Jane's bra and panties, right? If so I have a slightly different idea:
Discuss it with Maria and see if she's willing to give them her panties. If she does, offer to give them Jane's panties and Maria's panties, but not their bras. If Maria needs persuasion tell her you can (try to) take your underwear back on the way out.

If they refuse (or if Maria refuses, but she better make it up to us later), then Accept the deal.

Secondary Vote: Try to get as much information from Riordan about the inside of the cave as possible (probably won't be much due to the language barrier, but it's worth a try).
Yah, this sounds good. Going without a bra. Just ow, no proper support and with lots of strenous physical activity that their about to participate into.

Hidden Demons: Hrm, none that I can think of that should sprout from this. Need more situations to even think of showcasing a character flaw or at least unearthing it. I was thinking of Honor and Loyalty for a hidden demon flaw but well, she cheated which means unless she has a deep rooted pyschological flaw/double standard where it's okay for her to cheat but not them. . .

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A let's not take Maria into this mess we brought upon ourselves,

as for Hidden Demons let them evolve over time, depending on what actions she preforms, but none so far, Jane was papered almost all life, so only character flaw she could have is being spoiled, which she isn't.