What's new

Amarant: Noble's Path

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Amarant: Noble's Path

I fear two things: casting a cantrip will seem "awfully unfriendly" to quote Ulmag and this:

Z Have Jane absently spread her legs just slightly enough for Riordan to notice and let his guard down to get him to agree, and continue to do so, having Jane shift her legs every so often, bringing a hand into her shirt and absently adjusting her brassiere or scratching her skin just to keep him/them distracted as she plays. Have Jane's eyes wander across his body, sometimes holding Jane's gaze at Riordan's groin for a second or two and biting her lip before refocusing. Every dirty trick in the book shall be used!
I may not be the best person to write but: isn't it "Out Of Character"? Undoing some buttons was already beyond what seemed to me beyond the line of the "psychée" of Jane. But there...

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fear two things: casting a cantrip will seem "awfully unfriendly" to quote Ulmag and this:

I may not be the best person to write but: isn't it "Out Of Character"? Undoing some buttons was already beyond what seemed to me beyond the line of the "psychée" of Jane. But there...
Hmm, about the cantrip thing my only concern would it being noticed by Riordan or Ulmag. Although Jane only needs to close her eyes and concentrate, which could be seen as anything really such as Jane thinking or resting her eyes, still it would be better if Maria distracted them both just in case.

As for the out of character action... it is somewhat out of character, but again it could be rationalized away which she has done in the past with Edwin. However, she was schooled on how to entertain potential suitors, and while I doubt acting so brazenly suggestive would have been part of the lessons, I imagine that there was at least some form of seduction involved, and I would bet that there would have been roleplay involved in order to perfect Jane's charms. It would be similar to learning a foreign language - you can read and study, but you need a partner or two or three to practice on in order to get better. Likewise one doesn't learn to attract potential suitors by just being instructed on how to do so, but would need volunteers and act outs with others in order to get better, perhaps even with other men. I agree it is a bit much, but then again these men, especially Riordan it seems like, are accustomed to dealing with whores that they pay for with money and are probably more brazen than a noblewoman. I view this as just altering a skill and adapting it to a new situation.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd say Gear's vote because it's pretty much set, although I personally think the "Z" part is quite OOC and doesn't get my vote. So basically...Gear's vote minus the Z part.

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm BACK!

Results:
With a good bit of support… Gear's suggestion won by quuuite a bit:

Respond to Riordan's Question: Scholars/students/academics would be the best answer to give, in my opinion. You're here for a reason and that reason is knowledge.
Changed.

Primary Vote: Yes, cast another cantrip

Secondary Vote: It's time to gamble. Drink just a little bit for Jane's sake and then ask Riordan to show Jane how to gamble. Convey this by pointing at the cards and dice, then point at Jane and have her shrug to show she doesn't understand. Learn from Riordan and watch him show Jane how he plays... and most importantly listen to him and Ulmag. They believe there's a language barrier, and perhaps they may let things slip - things about the cave and things about how they personally play, and any tricks they may voice that Jane can use to her advantage. After the lesson challenge Riordan to a game, and try to convey that if Jane wins then they will let the girls inside.

Since there's no money involved (Jane should really keep some gold on her from now on whenever she leaves!) then suggest a game... involving stripping articles of clothing. If Jane wins then they let the girls pass and get to see Riordan naked, if Riordan wins then they get to see Jane naked and keep her underwear.

And make this game unfair for them, not only with the cantrip to comprehend language to gain an advantage, but also with material shift should it come to a game of dice, making some of the die used lighter/weaker and others heavier/stronger, but only slightly to throw off the balance of the game, maybe even destroying a few die if they're thrown too hard.

Hopefully Jane's intelligence also extends to learning quickly, and use some of her dexterity to cheat using sleight of hand to hide cards and dice if possible.

Keep Maria and Ulmag out of this, but try to keep Maria from drinking too much.

Should Jane win, then huzzah! Should Jane lose...

Jane and Riordan will strip during the course of the game, and if Jane needs to be nude then Jane needs to be nude, but no touching and no sex! If they start to get grabby then resort to plan B.

Plan B: Toast them. Murder them. Go loud and deadly. If Jane loses and they still deny access or if they still deny access if Jane wins, if they start to get rapey or Jane thinks they are going to get rapey then they need to die.

Jane uses Wave of Force, Maria Blind's Ulmag, Jane uses Fireball on Ulmag and Riordan (focusing on Ulmag the orc), Maria uses Daze on Riordan. Afterwards, bow and dagger Ulmag since he's clearly the tougher of the two, then focus on Riordan doing the same.

Plan B is a bit destructive and might alert whoever the "friends" are (should inquire about them now that I think about it... so inquire), but Jane and Maria aren't exactly battle-hardened nor do they have the best melee stats, so they need to be as destructive as possible with the element of surprise on their side.

Z Have Jane absently spread her legs just slightly enough for Riordan to notice and let his guard down to get him to agree, and continue to do so, having Jane shift her legs every so often, bringing a hand into her shirt and absently adjusting her brassiere or scratching her skin just to keep him/them distracted as she plays. Have Jane's eyes wander across his body, sometimes holding Jane's gaze at Riordan's groin for a second or two and biting her lip before refocusing. Every dirty trick in the book shall be used!
Since this minor action has met with a bit on contention… I will highly downplay it.

Z: At that amazing quaff that Maria had done, Jane knew she had to ask the question on where and how, in fact, the words bubbled past her lips far too quickly for her to even notice that she is thinking about asking. . . "Maria. . . when? How. . . What?" Her words disjointed, confused, and shocked!
I’ll make sure to implement this in a later post, when Jane and Maria can talk one on one.

After thinking about it I'd like to propose a small addition to Gear47demon's suggestion:
Offer to give them 2 or 3 or Maria's arrows. They can show these arrows to their boss(es) as evidence that someone attacked them but they chased him away. Jane and Maria "just happened" to sneak inside while the two guards were busy with the (non-existent) bowman.
As well as this one – Once everything is resolved, and depending on how it’s resolved, this will eventually come into play.

Jane was about to cast another cantrip, but thought better of it: it would be better to save it, as it may come in handy if what she was about to suggest actually succeeds.

“Um…” Jane began, unsure of how to go about asking Riordan.

Riordan cocked his head, curious what the girl had to say.

She reached out, picking up a die and one of the cards Riordan had knocked over. She held them up to him, stumbling over her words as she figured out how to best convey what she had in mind.

“Uh… Dice. Cards.” She set the die down so the “six” showed, trying to act as though she was victorious, raising her arms and smiling as she held up the card. She then pointed to the cave as though to say if she one, that’s what she won.

Riordan had a confused look at first, trying to understand what the girl was trying to say. It was then suddenly replaced with a look of realization, which, unfortunately, quickly faded into the same look he had earlier when he first told her she couldn’t go in.

“Cave. Jane, Maria: No en-“

Jane quickly cut him off with a swift motion, holding the same face of the die up for him to see and pointing at him. She then held the card out for him to take. Reverting back to a look of confusion and caution, he then took the card from her, eyebrow cocked. Once he took it, Jane began to mime the act of unbuttoning her blouse and pulling the material apart to fall off her shoulders. She made sure to ever so slightly let her legs slide apart, so that her thighs no longer touched, the slight change in her position speaking volumes in the atmosphere between the two individuals. This time, when Riordan took on a look of realization, it stayed.

The man’s face slowly curved into a smile as his eyes beamed about, apparently lost in thought as he weighed the benefits of either accepting or refusing her offer. His eyes lingered on Jane’s neckline for a time, as well as her skirt, taking in the sight of her skin as it cupped against one of the near-hidden silk cups.

She was a bit embarrassed, using her clothes and the sight of her naked as a bargaining chip… still, she couldn’t really think of any other ways to get past them short of bloodshed – a method she didn’t want to resort to if she could avoid it.

Jane waited for his response, taking the time to turn around and look at the other pair: They were doing well enough, Maria sitting on Ulmag’s lap and trying her best to keep him enthralled. She was quick to take advantage of his joy of seeing her drink, making sure to take a sip every once in a while. She noticed Ulmag’s hand on her rump, and for a second, she was concerned, asking Maria if she was alright.

“Oh, I’m fine – just entertaining our friend here.” She said, before giggling once again.

She put a hand on Ulmag’s chest as she swooned over his muscles, acting surprised as he flexed his arm – making sure to keep his other arm firmly set on Maria’s behind.

Jane was a slightly worried, but not enough to do much more than ask if she was okay. She was actually quite surprised as well, as she never knew Maria as the type to sit on an orc’s lap – let alone any man’s lap. She started to wonder if it was simply the drink or if Maria was almost as good as she was at acting a part.

“Alright, just make sure not to imbibe too much – we still have an expedition to take care of.”

Maria nodded in acknowledgment before returning to Ulmag. Jane cautioned her, worried Maria’s judgement may be a little impaired at the moment – as long as things don’t escalate, everything should be fine.

Riordan then gave a shout in his native tongue to Ulmag – Jane couldn’t tell what was being said, but by Ulmag’s response, Riordan had told him about her offer. Ulmag’s face lit up and shouted back a response, hitting his head in some gesture towards his friend. Riordan then got Jane’s before giving an excited “Deal!”

He then started to gather up all the cards as he shouted something else to Ulmag. The orc, hearing this, picked up Maria and set her down beside him before standing up and making his way over to one of the crates. He hoisted it up and setting it down to act as a poker table of sorts. He then went back over to sit by Maria again, picking her up and setting her back where she was previously sitting.

Riordan spoke up again.

“Um… Boned? Er… Bones!? Dice… Poker? Hm…” he asks, while holding up the deck of cards in one hand and the dice in the other. He begins to list off a series of games, trying to figure out ones Jane may know and which ones would suit the number of players.

Jane recognized quite a few of the names, having heard the rules from those in the city and playing quite a few of them with Thorold, among others. Through his motioning and broken words, it also seemed as though Riordan was curious if it was to be just the two of them or if it was going to be a four way session with the losers being whichever side loses all their clothing first.

Jane sighed and took a drink – for her own sake – her eyes squeezing shut as the alcohol made its way down her throat. She shook it off, but kept her eyes closed as she began to cast her cantrip, making it look as though she were simply in thought. To an extent, she was… contemplating which game they should play, who should participate, and… if she should attempt to cheat or not.

Voting:
Primary Vote: Which game do they play?

Whatever game is chosen, I will play them out with a deck or dice and apply the results to the story, stopping where appropriate, although know I’ll try my best to split the line between voter-agency and not stopping for every single hand… Also, needless to say, Jane will not be able to "sit out" a hand, or anyone else for that matter.

Bourré – One of my personal favorites, but a little complex, this card game is trick-based, with each hand ending in five tricks. Whoever has the most trick takes the pot - in this case, whoever has the least amount of tricks discards one piece of clothing. If you don’t take any tricks at all… you would usually ante the pot. However, I believe “bourréing” (not taking any tricks) is worth… 2 pieces of clothing. This game can be played with either Riordan & Jane, or all four of them. If you guys don’t want to get fancy, I understand. For additional and in-depth rules, see: I threw this in for kicks, for the most part.

Straight 5 Card Poker – 5 cards dealt. No draws. Winner or loser, whatever cards you’re dealt determines whether Jane discards clothing or not.

Mexico”(IRL Name) – a simple game of dice - and a favorite among pirates, sailors, bandits, and other tavern-goers - 3 six-sided dice are rolled for each person. Lowest roller “Pays up” (Discards one piece of clothing).

Dice Poker – You’ve probably seen it in The Witcher or even played it: Each player rolls 5 dice, and may choose any number to reroll. Two of a kind, three of a kind, full house, straight, basic poker hands apply in the form of the six sides of the die.

Secondary Vote: 1v1 or 2v2?

Tertiary Vote: Should Jane attempt to cheat…?

Card Game: Yes or No?

Dice Game: Use a cantrip to weigh the dice in her favor? Yes or No?

Quaternary: What pieces of clothing should Jane prioritize keeping on?

Default:
-First to go-
Boots
Stockings
Blouse
Skirt
Bra
Underwear
-Last to go-

Z) Minor Action

Jane:
+1 Corruption for Suggestion

Jane Theriner.
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Breast Size: 34d
Hair: Brown. Shoulder length. Few bangs in front, rest pinned behind head.
Eyes: Green

Constitution: 20/20
Mana: 10/10
Cantrip Charges: 4/5
Corruption: 3/100
Pleasure: 0/20
XP: 15/100

(STR) Strength: d6 + 1
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 1
(INT) Intelligence: d10 + 3
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 2
(CHA) Charisma: d10 + 0

Spells:
Minor Cure Wounds (1 Mana): The caster concentrates on their wounds, healing themselves in the process.
Effect: Heal yourself for your INT + Base INT.
CT: Medium(20 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture. Requires Focus.

Magic Armor(1 Mana): The caster puts a protective shield over themselves to ward off blows.
Effect: The caster has an armor value equal to their Base INT for 5 rounds.
CT: Short(3 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture.

Fireball(2 Mana): The Caster shoots a ball of fire towards their foe that explodes on impact.
Effect: The target takes the caster’s INT die + Base INT in fire damage during the initial cast and 1d4 – 2 fire damage for the next 3 rounds.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range 30 ft. Gesture. Saving Throw: Dex (6+ to put flames out).

Wave of Force(2 Mana): A massive amount of force blasts forth from the caster’s palm, sending their opponent flying backwards.
Effect: Deals 2d4 + Base INT and send the target flying d4 x 5 ft.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Cantrips:
Comprehend Language: The caster closes their eyes and concentrates, able to understand whatever those around them are saying for a short period.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: Ear-shot. Duration: 5 minutes. Requires Focus.

Material Shift: The caster focuses, enhancing or weakening the strength of an inanimate material, such as wood or metal for a time.
CT: Long (60 Seconds). Range: Touch. Duration: 1 hour. Requires Focus

Create light: Create an orb of light to illuminate your immediate surroundings. This orb becomes solid once conjured and can be held, rolled, or otherwise manipulated.
CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration: 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Mercantile Mind: +2 on rolls to negotiate the price of goods. +1 on rolls for any perception or sense motive checks involving the value of an item.
Charming: +3 to Charisma-based checks against Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-orc and Half-elf males.
Mana Reserves: After casting a spell, roll a d6: On the result of a “6”, the spell uses 1 less mana.
Budding Diplomat : +1 to Diplomacy rolls.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Very Minor.

Sexual Experience: None
First Kiss: Edwin Darnel

Inventory/Clothing:

Dagger: Damage: STR + d4
+ 2 to hit.

Mana Potion (x2): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Necklace of Invisibility: Allows Jane to become invisible for a minute. Touch and focus to use.
Scroll of "Bolster"
Scroll of "Racking Pain"
Scroll of "True Strike"
Spell Descriptions for scrolls can be found here, under the 3rd Spoiler.

Head: N/A
Chest: Pale silver blouse. Unbuttoned to reveal cleavage.
Arms: Long Sleeves from blouse.
Legs: Dark grey skirt, extends to just above knee. Dark stockings.
Shoes: Flat boots, brown leather, flat heel .
Brassiere: Black silk bra.
Underwear: Black silk.
Jewelry: Necklace of invisibility - small silver pendant.

Maria:
Maria Chauss
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 122 lbs.
Breast Size: 32c
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Constitution: 16/16
Mana: 7/7
Cantrip Charges: 6
Corruption:?/100
Pleasure: ?/20

(STR) Strength: d4 + 0
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 0
(INT) Intelligence: d12 + 5
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 0
(CHA) Charisma: d6 + 1

Spells:
Daze (1 Mana): Make contact with an enemy’s head and daze them, causing mental trauma. The target suffers 1d4 Mental Damage and is unable to act next round.
CT: Instant Range: Touch. Gesture
Saving Throw: WIS vs. Caster’s INT (Can only avoid 2nd round of stun)

Blind (1 Mana): The caster produces a searing light, blinding enemies and making them unable to act effectively for a turn.
CTL Short (3 Seconds). Range: Line of Sight. Gesture.

Barrier (2 Mana): The caster sets up a large field that will keep anyone or anything from passing through it as long as it remains active. The shield has 20 health and has no roll to hit when attacked. Once its HP reaches “0” or the caster stops channeling, the shield dissipates. The barrier does not consume additional mana for each turn.
CT: Short (3 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Disintegrate Object (3 Mana): The Material Shift Cantrip in a much more volatile form, the caster sends forth a bolt of energy that eats away at any solid, inanimate object it hits. Permanently destroys one piece of enemy equipment or armor.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: 25 ft. Gesture

Cantrips:
Transfer Mana: The caster channels their mana, sending it to another nearby magic user. The caster can send up to 3 points of mana with one cantrip charge.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: 30 ft. gesture

Create light: Create an orb of light to illuminate your immediate surroundings. This orb becomes solid once conjured and can be held, rolled, or otherwise manipulated.
CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

- Mending: Repairs a simple object or a piece of clothing.
CT: Long (1 Minute). Duration: Permanent. Range: Touch. Requires Focus

- Detect Magic: The caster attempts to scan a piece of equipment to see if it contains any magic.
CT: Medium (30 Seconds) Range: 5 ft. Requires Focus.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Language: Ancient (Intermediate)
Magical Theory Prodigy: +5 INT
Studious Charm: +1 CHA
Archaeophilia: You have an obsession with ancient artifacts and relics, both magical and mundane.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Tipsy/Cheerful.

Sexual Experience: ---

Inventory/Clothing:

Hip Quiver – Arrows: 20
Short Bow.
Damage: (STR + DEX) /2

Mana Potion (x1): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Corked Inkwell/Quill
Rations
Lantern w/ Oil
Blaze Rod
Rope – 20 ft. worth
Book: “The Tarmen Journal of Academic study and Archaeological Findings. Vol. XXXVI”

Head: Striped Scarf around neck.
Chest: Teal dress.
Arms: Teal dress.
Legs: Teal dress. Simple cloth pants.
Shoes: Walking Boots.
Brassiere: Grey silk bra.
Underwear: Grey silk underwear.

Game/Dice Report:
Intelligence – How many games does Jane know?

Charisma – Do they accept?
Charisma: d10 + 0
Rolled: 4
Suggestion (Z): + 2
+ 3 vs. Males
Total: 9 vs. 3 Success.

Last edited:

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Primary Vote: I like the sound of Dice Poker.

Secondary Vote: Hmm... I still say 1v1 between Riordan and Jane.

Tertiary Vote: Oh there's no way Jane isn't going to cheat during this. Yes use the cantrip!

Quaternary Vote: Yeah, I'm jumping the gun on things. Default is good :p

Z Same as before - try to have Jane draw Riordan's attention away from the game by slightly parting her legs, scratching the skin inside her shirt, and generally being a tease to distract, but not over doing it.

Last edited:

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Primary: Dice Poker (The Bourre game sounds interesting but I couldn't understand the rules. Maybe if there was a good instructional video?)

Secondary Vote: 1v1 I don't really trust the state Maria's in right now :p

Tertiary Vote: Yes on the cheating. Jane would want to keep as many clothes on as possible.

Quaternary: Default sounds fine.

I'm not really sure about the teasing and things, considering that not long ago, Jane hasn't even kissed anyone yet. :p

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Primary: Dice Poker
Secondary: 1v1
Tertiary: But of course, cheating in dice is mandatory!
Quaternary: Default is just fine.

Really though, she's utterly inexperienced with anything revolving sex. Stripping her bra asap would be so utterly OOC as to be ludicrous imo. (She'd resort to magickal means, rather than sexual to gain an advantage).

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Primary Vote: Dice Poker

Secondary Vote: 1v1

Tertiary Vote: Cheat, but not too much. Let the guy win a game or two (or even three)

Quaternary: The default one is fine.

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Primary Vote: I like the sound of Dice Poker.

Secondary Vote: Hmm... I still say 1v1 between Riordan and Jane.

Tertiary Vote: Oh there's no way Jane isn't going to cheat during this. Yes use the cantrip!

Quaternary Vote: Yeah, I'm jumping the gun on things. Default is good :p

Z Same as before - try to have Jane draw Riordan's attention away from the game by slightly parting her legs, scratching the skin inside her shirt, and generally being a tease to distract, but not over doing it.
going with this

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Primary Vote: How in the world does Jane or even Riordan manage to explain the more complex games? I do imagine them to be locked to the simple games unless you want them spending a good amount of time just working out the explanations! So my vote goes to the simplest one. "Mexico" is the one I believe to be the easiest to explain and start.

Secondary Vote: I see this as being 1v1 or Jane against Riordan. Still. . .. Z Minor Action: Jane asks Maria if she wants to play, explaining the rules and pointing out that Ulmag is interested. Depending Maria's response, if positive, then 2v2. If negative, then 1v1.

Tertiary Vote: If she isn't cheating she isn't playing. All nobles are taught this, to stack the deck in their favor. So, yes, she cheats on the dice game.

Quarternary Vote: Default is good.

Z Minor Action: When Jane saw those wretched dice/cards signalling her downfall, she lets out a breath of annoyance before smiling upwards at Riordan and then languidly, lifting her long leg, giving a small flash with her skirt, not truly showing anything, and pulled off one of her boots with teasing speed.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I agree with pretty much everything except the minor actions. Both of them.

Although, I'd be cool if we were to play caravan (F:NV), though that is a bit (read - extremely) hard to explain. So, dice poker it is.

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Results:
- Dice Poker
- 1v1
- Cheat!
- Default Prioritization

Minor Actions:
Z Same as before - try to have Jane draw Riordan's attention away from the game by slightly parting her legs, scratching the skin inside her shirt, and generally being a tease to distract, but not over doing it.[/QUOTE]

Z Minor Action: When Jane saw those wretched dice/cards signalling her downfall, she lets out a breath of annoyance before smiling upwards at Riordan and then languidly, lifting her long leg, giving a small flash with her skirt, not truly showing anything, and pulled off one of her boots with teasing speed.

In response to:
Primary Vote: How in the world does Jane or even Riordan manage to explain the more complex games? I do imagine them to be locked to the simple games unless you want them spending a good amount of time just working out the explanations! So my vote goes to the simplest one. "Mexico" is the one I believe to be the easiest to explain and start.
Jane recognized quite a few of the names, having heard the rules from those in the city and playing quite a few of them with Thorold, among others.
In response to:
Although, I'd be cool if we were to play caravan (F:NV), though that is a bit (read - extremely) hard to explain. So, dice poker it is.
Even I, with hundreds of hours poured into that game… have yet to learn to play that bloody caravan thing, haha.

While it would mean using another cantrip, Jane would prefer to keep her clothes – Material shift should prove quite useful for giving her an edge in a game of dice. As for which game of dice, she had originally thought about playing the game where the lowest roller pays up; she thought this would prove unwise however, as she couldn’t guarantee Riordan wouldn’t use the same dice. Dice poker , she remembered him saying: That one would work better, as each player usually had their own set of dice.

She had finished casting her first cantrip. Now able to understand the two, she began channeling the second cantrip into two of the die, making sure they were darker than the rest, so as to always know which ones they were. It took a bit of effort to change both die as the cantrip is best used on one object. Fortunately, the dice were so small and the change so minute she could distribute her spell among two of them – While it didn’t guarantee that she’d win, it would highly increase her chances of having at least a pair every roll. While she would also like to enchant more, she couldn't risk Riordan noticing.

As she continued to channel the complex cantrip, she turned back to Maria, wondering if she should invite her to participate as well. Combined, the two girls would have many more articles of clothing then the two men. Still, Jane was hesitant to bring her friend into such a game – as she is now, things may get a bit out of hand. She turned back to Riordan and set aside five dice from the pile he had with him, hoping he’d understand what she wanted to play.

He did, giving a shrug and slight nod; he set aside five dice of his own. He seemed to lose a bit of his enthusiasm at Jane’s choice – perhaps he was more partial to a card game? In any case, he set down his five dice and adjusted his position, still showing more than enough interest in the competition that was to take place. Jane saw it as the perfect opportunity to try and distract him, Jane slightly parting her legs a bit and bringing up a hand to scratch an imaginary itch just below her collarbone. Riordan’s eyes lit up again, too busy ogling the extra bit of revealed skin and too busy to notice Jane idly knocking away two dice from the board and replacing them with those she had enchanted.

Just as she did so, a loud *thwump* startled the pair, Ulmag having just thrown down a log next to them. He sat down on it, mentioning how he didn’t want to miss such an event. Riordan gave a chuckle, commenting on how Ulmag may not get the show he wants. The two of them laughed as Ulmag guided Maria to take her usual spot on his lap. She sat down, facing Jane.

“So, what exactly is going on now?” she asks, having been out of the loop.

“Well,” Jane began, hesitant to explain her plan. “We’re gambling for entry into the cave… using my clothes as collateral.”

“Oh! Well then…” Maria responded, blushing a bit. “Good luck…”

She took another small sip of her, before hastily setting it down, a look of “I’m sorry, I’ll stop” on her face as she looked away from Jane and at the dice-covered crate.

“Good?” Riordan asked Jane as he picked up his dice, wondering if she was ready to start.

She responded with a curt nod, and then picked up her dice, before she tossed them onto the crate.

2, 3, 4, 6, and 6 were Jane’s results, the loaded dice having done their job and giving her a pair.

Riordan rolled a 1, 3, 4, 4, and 6, putting him at a pair as well, although not as high as Jane’s. He picked up all but his pair, hoping to get three of a kind or higher, Jane doing the same with her Sixes. The dice tumbled on the wooden crate before they set still.

Jane had three of a kind, managing to roll another 6, while Riordan didn’t manage to match anything. Jane smiled in victory. Riordan read the dice and then gave a simple shrug, simply removing his bandana before matching Jane’s smile. Ulmag let out a simple “Heh”, but continued to stay silent, and watch silently along with Maria.

Riordan then turned to Ulmag, asking a question:

“Ulmag, you didn’t mix these with the loaded die did you?”

Jane got an uneasy feeling as he mentioned this.

“Don’t think so… I usually keep those in the red pouch.”

“Alright, still…”

Riordan then covered his dice with one and Jane’s with the other, spinning them around until their positions had been reversed. Jane’s eyes widened ever so slightly, realizing what this meant. She looked up at Riordan, a questioning look on her face.

“Tradition.” He responded plainly.

Tradition?” Jane thought. Was this “tradition” simply made up by Riordan just a few seconds ago or was this a real thing? She never switched dice with anyone she had ever played with… then again, perhaps that’s because they were friendly games with those she trusted. Perhaps this tradition was born to even the playing field when one party was doing exactly what Jane had done. She couldn’t exactly say anything or stop him from switching them, lest he become suspicious.

Riordan then picks up the dice, and cocks his head as though to ask “Ready”?

Jane picked the dice up hesitantly. For now she’d like to believe Riordan wasn’t doing this because of her: perhaps this was common practice among the kinds of people the two of them hung out with, or maybe he was making sure that if Ulmag had mixed up the dice, they were on an even playing field. Whatever the case, at least Jane knew which dice were weighted and the rounds she would have them. Taking solace in this fact, Jane let the dice fall from her hand.

1, 1, 1, 4, and 6 – three of a kind… not bad.

2, 3, 3, 6, 6. There were the two die on Riordan’s side, the man ending his first roll with two pair.

She beat him at the moment, but was worried about the second roll, knowing his chances at getting a full house were slightly better than hers to get a fourth “1”. Still, there was little she could do as the two picked up their chosen dice and rolled again.

The dotted ebony clattered on the crate, Jane watching as the die came to a rest. Not a single “1”, her roll still remaining at three-of-a-kind. She quickly looked to the single die Riordan had rolled again as it turned over and over, eventually resting on “3”.

Diasgasvesle:
When Jane saw that wretched die signal her downfall, she let out a breath of annoyance before forcing herself to smile upwards at Riordan. The man gave a small smirk, knowing he was one step closer to seeing his prize. Jane languidly lifted her long leg, giving a small flash with her skirt, but not truly showing anything. With a firm grasp and quick pull, she removed one of her boots with teasing speed.

Jane set it to the side so that it rested against one of the logs before adjusting her stance so that her bootless foot was no longer in the sand. Riordan seemed happy with his victory, but then raised a confused eyebrow as he looked at Jane’s other boot. He threw up his palm as if to say “the other on as well” – apparently, Jane’s opponent considered both boots one article of clothing. She sighed and set about removing the other one, trying to get used to the feeling of the sand as it brushed against her stocking-covered feet.

A loss, but as was expected with the dice on his side. Still, if things kept going at the same pace she would surely win, confident she had more clothing. That also meant that she may just be down to her undergarments by the time she won – hopefully, the die will edge in her favor.

The two gamblers switched again and rolled once more.

Jane had three-of-a-kind again with her sixes – she was starting to hope Riordan didn’t notice a trend with two particular dice out of the group.

Riordan’s roll ended with him having only a pair of ones – Jane was starting to feel good about the outcome.

The dice feel upon the wood once more as they twisted and tumbled. A 5 and a 1 stare back at Jane, her hand unchanged. She looked over to Riordan’s side, his die stopping as she did.

Two more 4’s and a 1… He had a full house.

The same, small smirk returned to the man’s face, accompanied by the rumble that was Ulmag’s low laughter. Jane had lost again, but worse yet, she had lost when the game was in her favor. The odds were now stacked one more round against her.

She sighed again, knowing what she had to do, pulling her skirt up a bit as she reached for the straps to her stockings. Riordan seemed as pleased as ever, leaning forward with an arm on the crate, trying to glean whatever he could as Jane undid the straps holding up the thin material. She stood up, sliding the material down her legs until it was bunched up at her feet, then pulling it free, leaving the noble woman barefoot as she stood in the sand of the beach. Maria stayed silent as the two other grinned and chuckled to themselves, imagining what the next botched roll would entail…

Part 2 will be up later… but you’re still free to provide Minor Actions, or, if you feel it necessary, a different course of action.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The minor action is suppose to lead XD. Jane does that with both boots, not just one. Still, if you are going to read it that technically deep (aka you want literal word by word action from minor action) then I guess I will have to write out every bit of action.

Z: Minor Action: To be filled in later when more awake

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Continued:

Riordan switched the dice around again before picking them up, Jane following suit. The dice hit the crate again, the sound almost irritating to Jane now.

2, 2, 3, 3, 4 and 2, 4, 4, 5, 6 … Jane had the former with two pair against Riordan’s pair. She noticed only one six, one of the altered dice not falling how it should have. She picked up the lone “4”, hoping to get a full house. Riordan then picked up all but the pair of 4’s and dropped them as well.

The sound of bone on wood, the few dice tumbling for a bit until they came to a short rest. A “5” – no full house for Jane. She hoped it would have been enough, but was met with the sight of two of the darker dice, each one showing six white marks. Riordan grinned.

“And now the real show” Riordan said to Ulmag, the orc now leaning back, chuckling to himself before taking another gulp from his tankard.

Jane had already tried to prepare herself for it, but though she knew it was likely, she was still worried about how it would end, especially now that she was down three articles of clothing to Riordan’s one. She took a breath and let it out slowly before bringing her hands up to her blouse. One by one she slipped each button free until there was a clear gap running down her torso. She looked up at the others, scanning each one before her gaze met with Maria’s, her eyes giving a silent apology.

Jane gripped the fabric and slowly pulled it over and down her shoulders, revealing her form to the two men. Her cheeks were bombarded with embarrassment as their eyes locked with her bosom, drinking in the sight of her ample flesh as it rested within the dark silk. Ulmag was more outspoken, making a few lewd comments under his breath, whereas Riordan was more focused, simply admiring them as one would a painting.

Jane simply sat there. She wanted to try and cover up herself, but she wouldn’t let them have that victory over her. Even so, she wrapped her hands around her forearms as she shivered, the light breeze of the coast hitting her now exposed skin. She could feel her nipples perk up at the sensation, unsure whether or not of whether the men could notice through the thin material of her bra. She tried to tell herself it was as simple as going for a normal swim, but she knew it was lie; She was the one who had suggested the deal that now had her stripping articles of clothing in front of two strangers.

She waited, until the two men eventually had enough of ogling her, Riordan signaling the next round with another exchange – the dice now in Jane’s favor. While hesitant to play, Jane didn’t want to prolong this anymore, rolling her dice immediately.

As they fell into place, it was now Riordan’s turn to stop smiling, his die completely mismatched with not even enough to form a straight – it was nowhere close to beating Jane’s full house. The shirtless noblewoman was content to keep her hand, the man across from her realizing he’d have to reroll them all as even a straight wouldn’t beat what she had. He picked them all up and rolled them again. While he did manage to get three 3’s, it wasn’t enough: Jane had won. He moved to remove another piece of clothing, but Jane was surprised to see him go for his shirt before his boots, the man quickly pulling it up and over his head.

If Jane had to describe it, his physique wasn’t actually that bad; he wasn’t defined, but there was still a certain solidness to him that was the product of a life of hardships and hard work. He smiled again, noting to Ulmag how “They like what they see”. Jane attempted to show disinterest at hearing the comment, but it didn’t seem to affect him. Riordan then exchanged the dice once again before the two set about playing another round.

As they fell still this time, the two dice stared up at her as she looked at his hand: the same two, dark dice, each showing six small marks. The rest of his hand didn’t matter, the man picking them up to reroll. Jane at least had a pair of threes, but just the same, the rest of her hand wasn’t any good.

They rolled again.

She was anxious as the small, bone cubes came to rest. That anxiety then turned to nervousness as she saw Riordan now had two pair. Closer to victory, but not close enough as his opponent managed to roll another “3”. He gave an exasperated sigh and shook his head as he unceremoniously began to remove his boots. Jane was extremely relieved, not only because it was another step closer to coming out the victor, but also because Riordan had rolled the enchanted dice – hopefully, luck will continue to favor her.

“Now, why does the three-of-a-kind beat yours again? Should’nit yours win since you got more?” Ulmag asked, seemingly confused.

“It’s - *oof* - the math behind it, it’s lower odds’r somethin’ “ Riordan responded to the orc.

It seemed the green one wasn’t all that well educated. He does look like he could easily enough kill a man though, apparently not in much need of mathematical skills in whatever line of work he was in, Jane mused.

“Ah, gotcha. ‘S fortunate she suggested gambling – you’re a natural at it. Shame it wasn’t cards though.” Ulmag spoke again before finishing his drink and getting up for another.

“Aye, I can cheat at that at least. Should’ve pushed for it – I guess I’m too much of a gentlemen.” He chuckled to himself as Ulmag let out a loud “Ha!”.

“Still,” Riordan began again as he removed his other boot, “let’s hope I’m a natural today of all days... especially with so much on the line.”

Knowing now what he would have done, Jane felt no shame at all in for doing what she had done. She still questioned it she should have done it now that she knew how the played, but any moral qualms were gone.

Ulmag returned to his usual spot – along with Maria – as the two shirtless gamblers were ready to go another round. Jane had her skirt and two undergarments left, and while Riordan did have his pants, she was unsure whether or not he was wearing anything underneath. She was hesitant to see the man fully naked, but feared the alternative much more.

Again they rolled, putting their clothing on the line.

Jane got her usual pair of sixes, but nothing else worthwhile. Riordan had only a pair of threes. Each of them picked up their off-dice, the six carved squares hitting the crate as each one attempted to claim a bigger hand.

1, 2, 2, 3, 5, and 6 were face up as the six re-rolled dice stopped. Riordan looked down as well as Jane, each anxiously scanning the three dice they had tossed against their opponents. Ulmag leaned forward too, along with Maria, the two spectators also curious to see who among them had come out on top. Of the dice that were on the table, two were of special interest the “3” and the “6” either one necessary to either gambler to win the round. As the four of them scanned the crate with bated breath, one let out a sigh of relief as they realized they had won.

Riordan had rolled both the 3 and the 6… Jane’s hand resulting in a mismatched collection of anything but the sixes she needed. Another smile. Another chuckle followed by the quaffing of more alcohol. The men were anxious to see just what had been hiding under the woman’s skirt all this time. They didn’t know just how much of a victory they had though, the game shifted in Jane’s favor temporarily with the enchanted die… and yet she still lost. She knew she had little choice but to undress, and began with less hesitation this time, no longer as deterred from their looks and lustful gazes.

As Jane undid the small clip of her skirt though, her hands felt a bit harder to move, becoming fully aware that she was about to strip down to her lingerie in front of two men – two strangers – who, from what she could see of the bulge in their pants, were quite clearly enjoying the show. She pushed on – or down rather – freeing her hips of the garment and sliding it down her thighs, and eventually down her shins and off her feet.

The aroused men traced their eyes up and down her body, now able to fully perceive her form. Jane watched as their eyes went up to her chest now, before slowly trailing downwards. Her legs, firm, yet supple, they were quite an addition to the young noble’s upper proportions. Even if she was clothed in her most precious areas, she could feel their gazes boring into her, the thin, black silk of her undergarments doing little to stop their imagination.

Riordan also let out a small “Hmm…” apparently intrigued by the sight of the dagger strapped to her thigh.

Maria then gave a small yelp of surprise, looking down as she had apparently felt the orc’s desire for Jane prod her leg. Ulmag let out a series of low, rumbling laughs.

“Heh heh heh. It’s been a while since I’ve seen one this young... and a hidden dagger? I like a woman who’s not afraid to stab ye.”

“Aye,” Riordan replied, “just like that one lass who tried to stab you in Hapstho-“

“ ‘Ey! I said never to bring that up again; what that skirt held was much more sinister than any knife!”

Jane had already sat down before Riordan had responded with a hearty laugh. She was worried now: one more bad roll and she would be showing these men here what no one had ever seen besides Anne… and even then, they were simply getting dressed for an event. She spent so much time worrying about what may come about she could barely register what was happening now: A noble woman such as her, striped down to nothing but her bra and underwear in front of a ruffian, an orc who smelled of alcohol, and a close friend who she got involved in this mess for in the first place. Still, she held no ill-will towards Maria, knowing how much this expedition could mean for me.

The dice were exchanged again… the enchanted pair now in Riordan’s possession. Jane’s gut gave a small twist as she realized this, but nonetheless, she picked up her dice, ready to play another round.

Voting:
Primary Vote: How does the rest of the game play out?

Since the dice have lead us to this point, I thought I may stop and ask you guys again how you would like it to play out. I can either keep going as we have been, with luck, fate, whatever you want to call it, dictating the results with however the die is cast… or you guys can simply vote for how it turns out. I’m always one to put choice ahead of RNG, but if you guys want the thrill and unpredictability of what chance offers, then I’m all for it. Let me know what you want, but if there’s not an overwhelming push for dictating the result, I will default to the current method we've been using.

A) Let the dice decide…
B) Jane loses.
C) Jane wins.
D) Jane wins… but not before losing her bra as well.

X Other….?

Z) Minor Action

Also, how’s the writing? I know it may have been getting a bit confusing with the numbers and such, but is the way everything flows and the way I’m writing it seem okay to you guys? Just looking for a bit of feedback on my writing.

Jane:
Jane Theriner.
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Breast Size: 34d
Hair: Brown. Shoulder length. Few bangs in front, rest pinned behind head.
Eyes: Green

Constitution: 20/20
Mana: 10/10
Cantrip Charges: 2/5
Corruption: 3/100
Pleasure: 0/20
XP: 15/100

(STR) Strength: d6 + 1
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 1
(INT) Intelligence: d10 + 3
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 2
(CHA) Charisma: d10 + 0

Spells:
Minor Cure Wounds (1 Mana): The caster concentrates on their wounds, healing themselves in the process.
Effect: Heal yourself for your INT + Base INT.
CT: Medium(20 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture. Requires Focus.

Magic Armor(1 Mana): The caster puts a protective shield over themselves to ward off blows.
Effect: The caster has an armor value equal to their Base INT for 5 rounds.
CT: Short(3 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture.

Fireball(2 Mana): The Caster shoots a ball of fire towards their foe that explodes on impact.
Effect: The target takes the caster’s INT die + Base INT in fire damage during the initial cast and 1d4 – 2 fire damage for the next 3 rounds.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range 30 ft. Gesture. Saving Throw: Dex (6+ to put flames out).

Wave of Force(2 Mana): A massive amount of force blasts forth from the caster’s palm, sending their opponent flying backwards.
Effect: Deals 2d4 + Base INT and send the target flying d4 x 5 ft.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Cantrips:
Comprehend Language: The caster closes their eyes and concentrates, able to understand whatever those around them are saying for a short period.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: Ear-shot. Duration: 5 minutes. Requires Focus.

Material Shift: The caster focuses, enhancing or weakening the strength of an inanimate material, such as wood or metal for a time.
CT: Long (60 Seconds). Range: Touch. Duration: 1 hour. Requires Focus

CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration: 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Mercantile Mind: +2 on rolls to negotiate the price of goods. +1 on rolls for any perception or sense motive checks involving the value of an item.
Charming: +3 to Charisma-based checks against Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-orc and Half-elf males.
Mana Reserves: After casting a spell, roll a d6: On the result of a “6”, the spell uses 1 less mana.
Budding Diplomat : +1 to Diplomacy rolls.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Very Minor.

Sexual Experience: None
First Kiss: Edwin Darnel

Inventory/Clothing:

Dagger: Damage: STR + d4
+ 2 to hit.

Mana Potion (x2): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Necklace of Invisibility: Allows Jane to become invisible for a minute. Touch and focus to use.
Scroll of "Bolster"
Scroll of "Racking Pain"
Scroll of "True Strike"
Spell Descriptions for scrolls can be found here, under the 3rd Spoiler.

Head: N/A
Chest: Black silk bra.
Arms: Nothing
Legs: Nothing
Shoes: None
Brassiere: Black silk bra.
Underwear: Black silk.
Jewelry: Necklace of invisibility - small silver pendant.

Maria:
Maria Chauss
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 122 lbs.
Breast Size: 32c
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Constitution: 16/16
Mana: 7/7
Cantrip Charges: 6
Corruption:?/100
Pleasure: ?/20

(STR) Strength: d4 + 0
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 0
(INT) Intelligence: d12 + 5
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 0
(CHA) Charisma: d6 + 1

Spells:
Daze (1 Mana): Make contact with an enemy’s head and daze them, causing mental trauma. The target suffers 1d4 Mental Damage and is unable to act next round.
CT: Instant Range: Touch. Gesture
Saving Throw: WIS vs. Caster’s INT (Can only avoid 2nd round of stun)

Blind (1 Mana): The caster produces a searing light, blinding enemies and making them unable to act effectively for a turn.
CTL Short (3 Seconds). Range: Line of Sight. Gesture.

Barrier (2 Mana): The caster sets up a large field that will keep anyone or anything from passing through it as long as it remains active. The shield has 20 health and has no roll to hit when attacked. Once its HP reaches “0” or the caster stops channeling, the shield dissipates. The barrier does not consume additional mana for each turn.
CT: Short (3 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Disintegrate Object (3 Mana): The Material Shift Cantrip in a much more volatile form, the caster sends forth a bolt of energy that eats away at any solid, inanimate object it hits. Permanently destroys one piece of enemy equipment or armor.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: 25 ft. Gesture

Cantrips:
Transfer Mana: The caster channels their mana, sending it to another nearby magic user. The caster can send up to 3 points of mana with one cantrip charge.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: 30 ft. gesture

CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

- Mending: Repairs a simple object or a piece of clothing.
CT: Long (1 Minute). Duration: Permanent. Range: Touch. Requires Focus

- Detect Magic: The caster attempts to scan a piece of equipment to see if it contains any magic.
CT: Medium (30 Seconds) Range: 5 ft. Requires Focus.

Skills/Passives/Traits:
Language: Ancient (Intermediate)
Magical Theory Prodigy: +5 INT
Studious Charm: +1 CHA
Archaeophilia: You have an obsession with ancient artifacts and relics, both magical and mundane.
Intoxication: Alcohol – Tipsy/Cheerful.

Sexual Experience: ---

Inventory/Clothing:

Hip Quiver – Arrows: 20
Short Bow.
Damage: (STR + DEX) /2

Mana Potion (x1): Consume to Restore 5 Mana.
Corked Inkwell/Quill
Rations
Lantern w/ Oil
Blaze Rod
Rope – 20 ft. worth
Book: “The Tarmen Journal of Academic study and Archaeological Findings. Vol. XXXVI”

Head: Striped Scarf around neck.
Chest: Teal dress.
Arms: Teal dress.
Legs: Teal dress. Simple cloth pants.
Shoes: Walking Boots.
Brassiere: Grey silk bra.
Underwear: Grey silk underwear.

Game/Dice Report:
===

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I personally think you're doing a good job on the writing!

As for the voting, I'd say A for now. If someone has any idea on how Jane could get out of this with her dignity intact I'd probably change it to that :p

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

Z (or X?): if Jane has to lose her panties, she'll instead cast Waveforce on Riordan. She would have already warned Maria about it and Maria would have casted Daze on Ulmag before Jane attacks. It'll give us time and advantage.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

D

We're giving them a free show and we're letting them live. I think the two guards already got more than enough as it is, so Jane and Maria get the victory in exchange.

The writing is fine - no complaints.

1Cyka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A its more exciting that way. Force wave seems a bad idea as these two seem to be mostly okay even if they are thugs. If we do lose we may be able to convince them to let us in just by being naked or doing something very little sexually but not too much

Edit writing is good. No problems for me.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I say we should have gone with the log-throwing contest, since either way we would already be in the cave. Since that isn't an option, let's just go with A and lie in the bed that we've made - for better or worse.

As far as your writing goes, I've noticed a few typos and such here or there, but that's because I'm a Grammer Natzee. As far as style and flow are concerned, no complaints here. :)