What's new

VN/TEXT NTR Loli Shota Ryona [Alice Soft] Sengoku Rance / 戦国ランス

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Sengoku Rance

Not what you asked for, but the lady who has translated most of the Rance games just released a full translation of a different Alicesoft game.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not what you asked for, but the lady who has translated most of the Rance games just released a full translation of a different Alicesoft game.

Wow, thanks for the information! I think I might have actually bought that game years ago. Time to go check the basement...

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i recently reinstalled this game to play it again...

I must have forgotten how much i hated the main character...
This... so very much this. I have never been able to get into a Rance game because of how much of an ass he is to everyone. This is one of those rare series where I would rather just muddle through moon runes because at least then you can pretend he's not always being so much of a dick.

spaminator

Reputation score

On an unrelated note, would anyone be so kind as to upload Mamatoto? It looks really fun from the videos on the translator's blog.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

soo i've heard alot of this series it's called (from what i've gathered) Rance, apparently the main character is also called Rance i think but how many games are there of this Main character i've heard there's about 15 or MORE games about it i would like to hear about it and see where i can see all the collection of the Rance series, i got hooked because of the anime.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

soo i've heard alot of this series it's called (from what i've gathered) Rance, apparently the main character is also called Rance i think but how many games are there of this Main character i've heard there's about 15 or MORE games about it i would like to hear about it and see where i can see all the collection of the Rance series, i got hooked because of the anime.

and if i understand correctly he gets cameo in some other alicesoft games.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have the hacked save for this which was posted earlier? It had all the secret characters and such.

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello :)
I like this game, but does anyone know if there is a patch uncensored?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

hello :)
I like this game, but does anyone know if there is a patch uncensored?
as far as i know, there is no uncensor for most if not all of alicesoft's games, i'd remember anyone since i've played almost every of their games.

looseyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The links no longer work, but the game looks nice! Thx for sharing or i would've never found out about it.

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, after a long time i started playing again, but i did lost my files for the patches, could anybody be so nice and provide me with a 1.04 patch for sengoku rance?

Reputation score

Here's a torrent.

I dunno if it's still got seeders, but I doubt anyone will have any easier links.

Keyen

Reputation score

Bumping of both thread since Mangagamer announced the official english release this winter for Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest.

Hype!

Lot of Alicesoft releases this year :)

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bumping of both thread since Mangagamer announced the official english release this winter for Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest.

Hype!

Lot of Alicesoft releases this year :)
Wow thanks for the info.
I did not know about it yet.
I love sengoku rance!

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'd be happy just to have the music.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally I hope that it includes something else... because after playing many times the fan translated version I don't think that I will buy this one.

However the rance quest will fall!. I truly wanted to play that game, Satella is one of my favourite characters (if not the one I like the most!).

Kind of a shame that we didn't have an adventure with Rance focused on the demon realm. It's one of the few places that we don't truly know a lot.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess you'll be able to expect remastered graphics and the like. Additional stuff like an expansion, new characters or so? Don't count on it. Look at Shizuka, she was added due to the fans complaining a lot about her absence, and she only got two recruitment lines, while also being locked at hate. She's pretty much the only addition to the game after release.

Of course, you can check out that Kichikuou Rance mod for Sengoku, last time I saw it, it was pretty sweet.

All in all Sengoku was a bad spot for mangagamer, on one hand, everyone has played it already, and that was years ago, so the profit will be much lower than Quest Magnum, no doubt.

On the other hand I don't think Alicesoft would be happy of Mangagamer ignoring one of their best selling games ever due to a previously released fan translation. Also, if they truly intend to bring out every Rance game, they cannot ignore Sengoku.

About the monster realm, Rance X is the one that'll cover that place.