What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

Did they already update the demo for that? and yeah the Sato route is the one i am most curious about, then Clarke's.
I don't know If the update has been updated with that scene, but the latest version sent to Patrons includes it. The first Sato H-Scene is exciting. Leaves a lot open in terms of progression.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know If the update has been updated with that scene, but the latest version sent to Patrons includes it. The first Sato H-Scene is exciting. Leaves a lot open in terms of progression.
Oh that's nice to hear. Hopefully we get the new public demo soon and it's the same version.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay guys, two things.

First of all, main post updated with latest link. This is the 0.76 version so it adds two scenes and fixes a lot of bugs. This is the promised version.

Second thing, this version has a few bugs, they're very minor, typos and what not, but they're there and we want to get rid of them, as such even tho we said this would be the last public version, it won't, we will release an additional version with a few changes in hentai scenes, all minor bugs fixed and well, possibly two or more hentai scenes.

We will work on fixing the bugs first so there's a chance it WON'T have more hentai scenes, however we won't slow down the progress just to make sure we make a solid professional public version, so yeah, it might have, no promises, but small bugs and inconsistencies WILL be fixed and uploaded.

There's a chance you might not even notice them, some of them are just to clean up clutter and make the game flow more fluidly.

Hope you enjoy.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, thanks again for another updated demo! But I have a question regarding the voice acting, is this not going to be included until the full version is ready for release? Or is this only available for Patron only atm?

Apologies if the subject has already been brought up tho.

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

love your art ;) great game

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, thanks again for another updated demo! But I have a question regarding the voice acting, is this not going to be included until the full version is ready for release? Or is this only available for Patron only atm?

Apologies if the subject has already been brought up tho.
Voice acting was slowing the progress WAY too much, we decided to reconsider it on the full release when the dialogue and what not is set in stone, maybe add it as a patch when we're working on the next game.

love your art ;) great game
Thank you very much kind sir. Will let the artist know!

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does the Melvin route ends with the poker game?

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ayame's ahegao face is pretty great.

coldfire211

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do u get the park cg
i seen it in the replay room
is it in clarks route?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does the Melvin route ends with the poker game?
Currently yes, in the future you'll be able to avoid that scene.

how do u get the park cg
i seen it in the replay room
is it in clarks route?
It's in "no route", the only condition is that your moreale is low, 93 or lower if I recall correctly, then go to the park during the day. The way it's more likely that you can get it is doing a bunch of Melvin's Route and Garcias's Route and be as dirty and slutty as you can, eventually you should be able to see it.

Ayame's ahegao face is pretty great.
Yes, yes it is.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does one get to 93 without ending the game? I've gotten to 93 after the poker game, but there's no way to play the game past the 'route has ended' point.
Go through Melvin's route and 7/11 combined without going to the last day.

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everytime i play this game i feel guilty when she says "take good care of me". I don't know, it's just hard when you know what's going to happen.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everytime i play this game i feel guilty when she says "take good care of me". I don't know, it's just hard when you know what's going to happen.
Don't worry, working as intended ;)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have an issue. I am trying the 0.76v of the game, but it crashes on launch.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have an issue. I am trying the 0.76v of the game, but it crashes on launch.
Ok, i was going to try this 8the demo) but both it and a earlier version i have are also crashing, what was the rpg you have to install for these games? i think i may need to reinstall it (you too BTW)

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In Sato way Ayame is busted pernamently. Without having choice to go drinking or to get pills she always ended recorded. And with this record she not have any chance to run from his grasp. He is cooperating with Fujiko so even if Ayame stop working Sato can go to her home and blackmail her. Kinda sad...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, i was going to try this 8the demo) but both it and a earlier version i have are also crashing, what was the rpg you have to install for these games? i think i may need to reinstall it (you too BTW)
No idea, I downloaded most of them when I first started. So I'm unsure if I need anything to play this.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In Sato way Ayame is busted pernamently. Without having choice to go drinking or to get pills she always ended recorded. And with this record she not have any chance to run from his grasp. He is cooperating with Fujiko so even if Ayame stop working Sato can go to her home and blackmail her. Kinda sad...
You will have the choice NOT to work on the 7/11 ;)

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You will have the choice NOT to work on the 7/11 ;)
Good, without it Robert route seems not possible. But even better should be refuse to go drinking. Ayame suspect something after all, so not going and staying only with contact in work also is good choice.