What's new

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Ok I will stop deleting the n's then. I just thought it was weird how they were placed in the middle of sentences most times.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I made a more major mistake I think by deleting the numbers in front of sentences. Thankfully i'm only about 15 scripts in and I keep a log of which scripts I finish so it's a simple matter of opening another copy of the script from the same version and filling in the missing formatting.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ And people thought I was crazy with my Otome Google-translate fest ......

You sir, won that award within 2 days.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh man thank you for that, I haven't laughed like that in forever. And yeah google translate was the only thing I could think of to translate this game without digging through a dictionary.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well i'm still cruising along, not gonna lie this is getting to be the most boring job I have ever done but the really crazy part is I am working harder on this than I have at work in my entire life. Guess when it comes to video games i'm happy doing it whether the work is boring or exciting. On that note I have half of the scripts left for the newspapers and then all that is left is the favors, daphne, and some of the extra scripts.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is so bizarre, I have been translating for about 2 days straight now and I just started to notice that I have not run into a single sex scene except for one where the guy put his hand on her leg and she ran. I'm starting to think that all this new stuff is really dry but I may be missing a ton of scripts since I haven't been able to tell which script the game starts with either.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The one thing that sucks about any version of Witch Trainer is the letters that you always get by owl. There are like 9 letters in the Russian version and of course they are all Russian and full of format letters that I cant mess up. Good news is the letters were my last part of the newspaper quest line which means that part of the game is now 100% English and now I just have to translate the little bit of script that Daphne has at the moment and then i'm on the home stretch getting the public and private favors back to English.

Stormic

Reputation score

Here is a Demo of is newest Game

hentai-flix.net/YoungMikeHentaiShares/archives/78629

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's Dahr and Xaljio's game, Akabur has nothing to do with it, other than it nominally plays off his version of Agrabah. There's already a thread for it.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one thing that sucks about any version of Witch Trainer is the letters that you always get by owl. There are like 9 letters in the Russian version and of course they are all Russian and full of format letters that I cant mess up. Good news is the letters were my last part of the newspaper quest line which means that part of the game is now 100% English and now I just have to translate the little bit of script that Daphne has at the moment and then i'm on the home stretch getting the public and private favors back to English.
Well done, appreciate the effort. :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Akabur post of Azalea-ear-eating-sleeping-Genie-chibi-ish-sketch. So much fun waiting.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Youngmike is a known hoax and fake-links.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here is the link to Iris Quest demo.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I need to know if I can compress this with 7 zip or something before I upload it so that all the files stay in the right place or not. Also I am now starting to translate the sex scenes and I am just curious, does anyone else feel that these scenes are just a bit bland? If you guys want I can improve most of these scenes so they sound less clinical. Like i'm translating the tutoring and they want me to write fuck her in the ass and i'm like seriously, why cant it be something sexy like fuck her tight little ass?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the link to Iris Quest demo.

Hm, well that was interesting. Rather limited, obviously, and still the somewhat chibified artstyle which i'm not crazy about.

For some reason I kept changing tile when I looked into my inventory. And apparently Genie can't equip any weapons.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know im not an expert at Ren'py programming but it looks like there are supposed to be 6 books for The Sacred Scrolls and 5 of them are in green like they should be but the 6th is indented 1 or 2 spaces further than the rest of them and it's red now despite being written in the same exact format as the other 5 parts. Do I need to remove the spacing to bring it back in line or is it supposed to be there?

EDIT: Ok so I moved it back into line and it turned green so im assuming that the person that did the bugfixing on the particular release that I am using for the translation must have moved it to fix a bug. Problem now is that I dont have enough time to do 2 full playthroughs to verify that all bugs and translations are finished, if I run a bug test right now then I will have to play it again once I finish the other 40% of the translation.

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok I have decided that I am going to leave part 6 of the sacred scrolls enabled for now and once I play through after the translation is finished I will determine if it needs to be replaced with the original script that I saved a copy of before I reenabled the scroll. Now I just need to get rid of all the n's that I was talking about before, it turns out that the game is now reading them as things that need to be shown to the player instead of as formatting. Im sorry for all the delays but I am now realizing just how much of a programmers time goes to putting out fires caused by putting out other fires.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im not translating the how to guide because I have already been translating for 3 days and I dont think that many people are going to look at it since nothing in there is different from the original.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hm, well that was interesting. Rather limited, obviously, and still the somewhat chibified artstyle which i'm not crazy about.

For some reason I kept changing tile when I looked into my inventory. And apparently Genie can't equip any weapons.
They didn't lock out the background interactions when the overlays are showing. You can walk all the way across the map and even open chests and secrets depending on where you click in the inventory and what's behind it.