What's new

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

i did it but can find a consol in the game... how to open it?

NEVERMIND.... found it... just presing "shift+D" and choose consol :)
i cant get the console open with tilde or shift+D :( halp.
i did what it said and saved

edit: i did find it by using SHIFT+O.

Last edited:

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Akabur: Also I will be ignoring all the negative and hateful comments. It seems to me that some people decided to support me for the wrong reasons and now feel lost and confused.

Man, he really doesn't seem to think it's possible for criticism to have merit does he? I haven't seen anything hateful, or anything even that negative on his Patreon. I'm not even sure what the "right" reasons would be for supporting someone on Patreon in his mind. I thought the point was to support people who produce works you enjoy, so they can continue to do so. If all he does is continue to do everything halfway from this point on and post videos of himself decorating his apartment with his Patreon dollars, am I supposed to feel guilty when I withdraw support because I misunderstood how Patreon is supposed to work?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with you to some degree. I think he's putting his own interests and things he likes to do above interests of people that donated. It's been even said by the people that donated that they don't want those chibi animations, they prefer CG's.

To be fair he should have made a pool and asked his donators what they want inside the game. If they want CG or little animations.

The hierarchical menus are also awful. He should have put more clickable things around the room instead of those menus. Like make a bookshelf and make a book appear on it after you buy it and it comes to you via mail.

The parrot could have been used to order items. Instead you click on desk, then click, click, click.

My personal opinion is that the game could do with some improvements, but it's nowhere near as bad as some people are saying it is.

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save:

Another Walkthrough:

Hack:
Found on 4chan
So here are the useful commands I found for the console in v1.01.

First to enable console:
1. go into config.py and ctrl + f developer and change false to true
2. go to renpy\common\00console.rpy
set config.console = True

commands:
slytherin = 99999
gryffindor = 0 (this one sucks. slytherin command is way better)
store.gold (or gold?) = 99999
mad = 0 (when she gets mad just use this instead of waiting for gifts)
whoring = 100 (she'll do anything)

So I went to config.py and 00console.rpy, both times opening the files as .txt to modify them. This seems to have corrupted the game, since it refuses to boot up now.

Do I need to use a different program to edit these files? Can I do it in notepad, but I'm doing it wrong? Any and all advice will be appreciated.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Breaking my lurker status-I'm not here too fight on either side of this just too bring you festive joy www .patreon.com/creation?hid=1385259 (put the link back together). Dahr is great and if people don't know Iris is Dahrs creation-check PT gallery for the dresses he did as extra for her. Any way peace and good will ect too all.
Epic poster ....... until you spot Lola's mom -_-'

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I agree with you to some degree. I think he's putting his own interests and things he likes to do above interests of people that donated. It's been even said by the people that donated that they don't want those chibi animations, they prefer CG's.

To be fair he should have made a pool and asked his donators what they want inside the game. If they want CG or little animations.

The hierarchical menus are also awful. He should have put more clickable things around the room instead of those menus. Like make a bookshelf and make a book appear on it after you buy it and it comes to you via mail.

The parrot could have been used to order items. Instead you click on desk, then click, click, click.

My personal opinion is that the game could do with some improvements, but it's nowhere near as bad as some people are saying it is.
Well, I'm not trying to imply that he should set up polls and do whatever his donors wish. I just think that part of the deal for him is having to take criticism and not feel that it's bullshit whinging or unreasonable stifling of his creative freedom regardless of its content.

Several of his supporters have decided they need to try to shield him from criticism, which makes it even less healthy.

My point with the money is just that I don't see any value in supporting someone who feels that everything they do is perfect (somehow even when they admit that it's not), and who produces content that's not as enjoyable as I'd like for what I'm paying. He seems to think patronage is just throwing money in an artistic slot machine, and I wonder how far that extends. If he decided to go legitimate, stopped working on all his current projects, and started posting drawings of lotus blooms floating in combat helmets full of perfume, would his supporters have the right to question him, or would they still be misunderstanding the point of Patreon?

NinjaPerv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download Editra (or use wordpad)

Download and install python

Download unrpa (Click download zip on the right side)

Extract files to "game" folder (Witch_Trainer_1.01-win\game) and rename unrpa to unrpa.py

Hold shift and right click anywhere in the folder and select open commandwindow here.

Type unrpa.py [space] directory\folder name\game\archive.rpa

You should have something that looks like this (your directory would be different)
D:\Witch_Trainer_1.01-win\game\unrpa.py D:\Witch_Trainer_1.01-win\game\archive.rpa

press enter and let it extract, you can now edit and change the 23_favors_02.rpy and personal 14_personal_requests.rpy and make whoring += 100 (you need to edit both to get it to work I think) and also give fewer points or take away points whenever an action is preformed. Edit 15_mail.rpy to get more gold for work and you can edit 28_gifts.rpy and make mad -= 100

Last edited:

rykdragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I went to config.py and 00console.rpy, both times opening the files as .txt to modify them. This seems to have corrupted the game, since it refuses to boot up now.

Do I need to use a different program to edit these files? Can I do it in notepad, but I'm doing it wrong? Any and all advice will be appreciated.
You can open whit wordpad. notepat cant open correcly. First uncheck the read-only (open properties). AFter the process, save. İf open a new window and try save file like this (00console.rpy.txt) delete the (.txt) part and save. shift+O open command console.

As you can see English not my main language. Sorry about that.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here you go :)

Attachments

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is more console commands basically type these up with no spaces in the console and put whatever number you wish and blam! no more waiting for that flippin owl.
lolipop = 0

choco = 0

owl = 0

beer = 0

mag1 = 0

mag2 = 0

mag3 = 0

mag4 = 0

krum = 0

lin = 0

con = 0

vib = 0

lube = 0

gag = 0

plug = 0

strap = 0

broom = 0

doll = 0

wine = 0

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The first time I did this, Ren'py had an unexpected hierarchy of files. If the .rpa file was present it took from that, and then it would use compiled scripts, before finally using the plain scripts. I don't know if that's still true, or if it was just something about how I had things setup, but I got in the habit of renaming the archive (just adding a .bak extension), and doing the same with compiled versions of any script I edited.

And I heartily recommend just setting slytherin = 25000 at the beginning of the game, so you don't have to wait for Gryffindor to fall far enough behind, and so you don't even have to bother with Snape if you prefer not to. Saved me a lot of trouble when I decided to try for the ending I missed.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a side thought and instant de-hardon : keep in mind that in Hermione's POV, she's being groped/fucked/etc by that old Dumbledore ..... Such horror.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a side thought and instant de-hardon : keep in mind that in Hermione's POV, she's being groped/fucked/etc by that old Dumbledore ..... Such horror.
True, but not in our POV :D

t_jay17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here you go :)
Are these the files already modified and all I need to do is hold shift and O to open the console? If so I tried that and no console opened. What did I do wrong?

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another thing I found on 4chan:
Haven't tested this, so I do not know if it works.

4chan said:
If anyone still gives a shit, I finished this last night And it only just got done uploading. Thanks, 50kbps upload speeds.

It's basically one exe for both games, both games have cheat buttons in them.

I haven't had any bugs playing them other than what was originally present in the game, but there could be bugs I didn't catch. If there are, let me know.

Quick rundown of the cheat menus

WT
>Click desk, cheat button
>Gold
>Reset mood
>Skirt ticket
>Slytherin Points
>All books ( NOTE - Doesn't show up until day 16+, you need to find the store book first via the cupboard. Basically search the cupboard every day, talk to snape every night as soon as you can and get hermione to be available by chit chat. Otherwise it might break the game and the store book may never show up. Better safe than sorry.)

PT
>House during the day
>Personal Requests
>Cheat
>Gold
Also a new post by Dahr:
Dahr said:
Once New Year celebrations are over with, we'll start working.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That mega link craps out a ton of errors when unzipping ....

Not another Lola's mom poster -_-'

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if the brothel chick from Princess Trainer is Aladdin changed into a woman. Kind of looks like him.

dougie2

Reputation score

That mega link craps out a ton of errors when unzipping ....
I encountered an error when trying to unzip the file using the native Win7 zip program, but 7zip extracted the files with no complaints.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please for the love of Baby Jesus tell me we won't have to quest with that naked mammoth in tow :(

More Iris/(clothshopgirlwhosenameeludesme)/(slutschooltrainerRose?)/megaepicLOLA though is sure to make up for it big time.

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please for the love of Baby Jesus tell me we won't have to quest with that naked mammoth in tow :(

More Iris/(clothshopgirlwhosenameeludesme)/(slutschooltrainerRose?)/megaepicLOLA though is sure to make up for it big time.
Azalea ;)