Ai (KakkaHousu)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ai (KakkaHousu)

"Thanks." She replies, going into a thoughtful look again. "Oh." she says, taking out a business card and handing it to Ai. "In case you have any questions. Anyways, if you have anything else you'd like to mention or ask, feel free, I'll answer any question you have to the best of my ability."

"Otherwise, I bet you're probably hungry, if you'd like, you can head to the Cafe. Oh, and I'm supposed to tell you to stop by the nurse's office before you go, though after you do, you can head back to the egg if you'd like."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Accepting Marie's business card, Ai listens intently at the rest of her instructions. Hearing a small growl from her tummy, Ai decides it might be a good idea to visit the cafeteria.

After having a snack and a coffee, Ai remembers the nurse's office. Leaving the cafe, she heads there

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a quick snack and arriving at the nurses office, Ai knocks on the door, greeted by a friendly female voice asking her to come in.

Ai is greeted by a somewhat short nurse, glasses balanced on a small nose, shoulder length red hair. "Ah, just finished your first time in the EGG, right? Would you mind having a seat here." She indicates an examination chair. "So we can do a standard scan? Oh, and I'll have some questions for you, and I'd like to let you know that nothing you say leaves this room."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Knocking politely on the door, Ai enters as soon as she hears the permission to enter given to her.

Now in the nurses office, Ai is greeted by the nurse herself. Replying positively to the nurses first questions, she sits down on the exam chair. Now sitting down, Ai is questioned further
"The standard scan sounds good. And questions? Feel free to ask, as you adhere to proper confidentiality" she answers to the given questions

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The nurse flicks a switch, the machine starting. "Alright, while we're waiting..." she says, pulling out a quick notepad.

"Right, okay, the questions. First off, I'd like you to describe your feelings as the game progressing, and how they changed, including what changed them and...how, it changed them." she says. "If you don't mind."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Thinking about it for a bit, Ai gives out her answer
"My initial feelings were mostly curiousity, but they briefly turned to shock as I had some of the more... interesting encounters. As the game progressed, this desire of wanting to help people started became my primary concern. And then there was the intense... ecstasy that came from some of the things that happened out there. It feels kind of scary how entrancing that pleasure came, even when received from usually unthinkable sources..."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I...see" the nurse replies, turning to a print out. "Anyways, the scan is done, would you like to hear the results?" she asks.

"Oh, and a second question, do you feel majorly changed by the experiences you've had in any way?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Nodding at the question for results, Ai is quickly asked another question
"Well, nothing I could tell at the moment..." she replies, trying to hide her numerous newly discovered fetishes.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, let me take a look here. Seems pretty standard, sexual thoughts and arousal up...a bit higher than average. Inhibitions...seem quite a bit down, far more than average, even with variance....I'm not quite sure I believe you when you say you don't think you've changed. But...these levels should return to normal as you spend more time in the game, and thoughts start to bleed over from real life and the game less."

She gives a small cough. "Any questions before you go?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Listening over the results of the scanning, Ai finds them being terribly accurate. The thoughts of turning into a pervert float in her mind, as she ponders on the answers given by the scan

Not having any further questions to ask, Ai bids farewell for now, leaving the nurse's office and heading back towards the testing area

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then you're free to go of course." the nurse says, helping her up.

The testing being done, Ai heads back to the EGG, excited to start.

EGG Main Menu
Continue Saved Game
New Game
Change Settings

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Lunchtime posting again, whooo)

Settling down on the game chair again, Ai scrolls over to the settings menu. Wanting to give herself a more distinct look, she changes her clothing. Giving it a short moment of thought, she settles on a design that matches her weapon of choice. Making herself resemble a traditional shrine maiden, she changes her clothing into a standard white long-sleeved miko robe, a red skirt, socks and sandals. Putting a personal touch on it, she reduces the skirt from full-lenght to just above the knees, as well as making the usual short socks into thighhighs. Not wanting the traditional underwear, she keeps her cute undies the way they are.

Deciding to make another change, she flips up the encounter menu and punches in a few tweaks

Humans: Y 2
Male/Female: Y 2
Female/Female: Y 2
Pregnancy: Y 4
Birthing: Y 4
Non-Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: N
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Roughness: 5

While slavery sounds very thrilling, Ai feels it would just slow her down in the long run. She also sets the male encounters on, hoping to find an equally chivalrous male or males to occasionally adventure with.

Done with her selections, Ai goes back to the main menu and eagerly pushes the continue button.

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai decides to change her settings, finding the menu very responsive to her thoughts as she thinks about what she'd like to change.

Finished with all the changes, she loads her game, the saved world coming back into view as the ruined temple's antechamber loads around her, she feels the tightness of the harness appearing first, then her new outfit appears, weapon in hand, Spinalis standing nearby.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she hits the continue button, Ai is pulled back into the game world, the entrance hall slowly coming into view again. As she waits for things to load, she can feel the familiar tightness of her harness retuning as well, before her new clothing loadout fabricates itself on her. Finally her trusty naginata and companion demon spring into existence. As Spinalis completely appears, Ai gives it a pat on the head(?)

Feeling ready again, she starts to head inside the temple with her gentlemanly demon companion

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai works her way down into the temple proper, most of it appearing to be built underground. Spinalis seems to enjoy the pat on the head as he follows Ai.

She reaches what seems to be a hub room, hallways leading off in eight directions. Staring carefully down each of them, she thinks she makes out light down the eastern hallway, the floor kindly marked with a compass.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Heading on forward, Ai advances deeper into the ruined temple. Arriving at what seems to be a central hub, she is stymied by the number of choices present at the intersection.
"Eight possibilities? Awww.." she thinks, wondering what each location might hide. Taking some time to look into each way in turn, she can spot a twinkling of what could be light on the most eastern path. Curious about it, she carefully heads that way first.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She heads down the hallway, being sure to stay quiet and careful, finding a nearby alcove to hide in when the light gets closer. She's able to watch from her hiding spot as she sees two men walking by in robes, one of them carrying a torch, they don't notice her, she thinks.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sneaking down the eastern hallway, Ai ducks into cover in a nearby alcove as she sees the light aproaching. Taking a careful peek, she spots two men clad in robes. Not sure what to make of them, she tries to stay hidden and follow them, as they seemingly haven't noticed her being there yet

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai follows the two men slowly and carefully, they don't notice her as they reach the hub. But Ai was unprepared for what was next, as they suddenly spun around and started back the way they came, except they saw Ai and Spinalis.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Carefully sneaking after the men in robes, Ai follows them all the way back to the hub. Despite all her stealth, she was taken by surprise as the men make a complete turn. Exposed now, Ai readies herself and waits to see what intentions these two have.