What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Thanks for the update as always.

Now for FO4, it needs to release already. Gotta get as many hours as I did in FNV, 1696 hours. Skyrim was only a respectable 800 hours. Sooo many mods. Gotta love that Sexout and Sexlab. Good times.
Have fun. I'm probably gonna wait until I upgrade my PC, the launch price decreases and most bugs are patched :D Man, I'd love to see if someone created an actual H-game set in a world like FO, with slave collars that could be put on NPCs, crazy cults, mutants :D Man's gotta dream. :D

Hinotori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why but seeing actual people doing similar ridiculous things just makes me cringe more than anything. Like I can't seem to accept that actual human beings were paid to or paid others to do such ridiculousness. Probably a curious remnant of my puritan community growing up.

In any case, I did an review over and fixed some minor line and grammatical issues. Available on MEGA for those interested. I'm a little on the fence for some parts, I feel like it could be worded differently to be understood better. Mainly the part when Blade is having her little post battle monologue and when Blades mask or 'shield' comes off.

Now for FO4, it needs to release already. Gotta get as many hours as I did in FNV, 1696 hours. Skyrim was only a respectable 800 hours. Sooo many mods. Gotta love that Sexout and Sexlab. Good times.
If you're interested in mods, why not wait like 1 year. It usually takes that long to get the sex mods working. Unless they make it easier to get animations in (not needing FNIS) and if the script extender is portable from skyrim/fallout, it'll probably be at least a year before the kind of mods your interested in seeing show up.

And that's not to say that Beth doesn't paywall the graphics/texture/UI/and other non-adult mods.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I never beat these games. Despite my almost 1700 hours in FNV, I never beat it nor started any of the DLCs. I'd just make some mod changes, either with my own creations or other new mods/updates, then restart. I played through that beginning area of FNV more times than I can count.

Neither did I beat or play the DLCs of Skyrim.

I'm hoping in this period of time before the editor is released, I can actually beat one of these games. That and I need to observe the game to figure out what I'm going to change myself. Also to be honest the sex mods aren't too high on my list. I'd rather have the survival mods and such. And I'll make things like bladder and hygiene systems myself if need be as I've done in the past. Just wish I could actually do texturing and generally non-scripting/editor based things.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I played the newly translated part. The White Ace thing is so over-the-top stupidly hilarious... :D Ahriman was surely having fun writing this script :D Haven't noticed any bugs, maybe one "you're" instead of "your" but that is all that I can remember. Good job mister TNT :)

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I never beat these games. Despite my almost 1700 hours in FNV, I never beat it nor started any of the DLCs. I'd just make some mod changes, either with my own creations or other new mods/updates, then restart. I played through that beginning area of FNV more times than I can count.

I'm hoping in this period of time before the editor is released, I can actually beat one of these games. That and I need to observe the game to figure out what I'm going to change myself. Also to be honest the sex mods aren't too high on my list. I'd rather have the survival mods and such. And I'll make things like bladder and hygiene systems myself if need be as I've done in the past. Just wish I could actually do texturing and generally non-scripting/editor based things.
I completely forgot about fallout 4 for a few months, then suddenly today I was like "Wait, fallout? Isn't that the the game I used to go around killing people for their clothes and weapons? Aren't I a big fallout 3 and NV fan? Damn it."

I'll just have to get it when I get paid, forgot how hype I was with the phantom pain stealing the show :D

I'll start on the bad end for Act 3 sometime tomorrow, can't wait to do the Incubus one personally.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know that the blog update is a few weeks old but the outlines for the sequel look great! In their current state all they need is to be colored in and trimmed.:D

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This just hit me, what are your hopes for the sequel? More of the same? If not, what changes/improvements are you wishing for?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think anyone has mentioned it in the thread, but you can "rescue" the knight leader in Studio 5 before fighting Prince Black.

Using the guide by Welkin in post #284, complete Step 24:
~Hidden~ Sprite Sex & Scene: Before you march into the castle, make a separate save and go get your party members imprisoned. Now march into the castle to trigger another sprite scene
(Note that to for this to happen, Asagi needs to have a collar on.)

If you return to Studio 5 following this (without being captured again), the knight leader will be masturbating. Talk to her to "rescue" her.
Note that, although you have "rescued" her, Boris will not take her yet.

Continuing the game, when you finish Step 8 in the guide in Chapter 4 and talk to the Manager, the dialog will be different.
Because the knight leader is "rescued", she can't come in and interrupt. Instead, Blade claims to know how to tell that someone is not brainwashed in the area, making a ridiculous statement to shock him into proving he is not.
When the fight starts, the knight leader is not there fighting him with you, but he still turns the knight leader into a succubus.
Boris will be willing to take her after this fight.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I use your translation for my vietnamese translation.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go ahead. Updates may return soon. Still addicted as hell to FO4 but I might finally be able to pull myself away to do other things now.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My computer is too weak to run FO4, the only thing it can run is rpg maker game, lol.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

first post and is to thanks all the guys that translated this game! :D
is there a way to raise up the challenge of the game?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

New images in the author Pixy, doubt than they are from the new game, but who know as i dont know japanese.

There are also many Asagi images from others artists

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New images in the author Pixy, doubt than they are from the new game, but who know as i dont know japanese.

There are also many Asagi images from others artists
Considering that the first image is a screen shot I think it's save to say it is from the new game. Also hurray new characters!:)

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well i cant see it, need to register to see it there and i used annonymazer to open that site itself....

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Considering that the first image is a screen shot I think it's save to say it is from the new game. Also hurray new characters!:)
If is a picture for fun or not im happy to see Ahrima so active these days and see a lot of fans making unnoficial art from the characters of this game. Hope for the best than a new game will be also availeble in some months more.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

in the end how many updates this game has already? or are just translations?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Reading the dlsite, it looks to be at least three updates. And about translations, TNT is who decide to be who would translate this... his translations are progressive and many to count, still looks like he is still between the Act 3 in the Masked Man´s stage

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

That's pretty amazing that his game is that successful! I'm glad for it, Asagi really is one of the more fun H-RPGs I've played in a while. Fun characters and interesting battle mechanics.

TNT is probably still on FO4 or such, but I'm sure he'll finish up soon!

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just FYI, that's just a picture Ahriman made for fun; the 2 new characters on it are 2 original characters, Reisha and Rizuru, created by another Pixiv artist named Maryuu. (Maryuu has drawn Asagi a lot recently, so it makes sense Ahriman would draw Maryuu's characters in turn.) But Ahriman has no intention to actually put them in any game.

If is a picture for fun or not im happy to see Ahrima so active these days and see a lot of fans making unnoficial art from the characters of this game. Hope for the best than a new game will be also availeble in some months more.
Agreed, you can tell a doujin is good when there's a lot of Japanese fan art. :)