What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I am sure Petite will appreciate it if he seen this. That's why you have to pm him with this message .
actually I reckon he already knows, which was why he used Lucia =P I think he mentioned before the empire units had german names or something, hence it was Rosel instead of Rozel. It's just name picky-ness because when I look at the way Lecia's name was translated and the way it was pronounced, vs Lucia's name and its pronunciation, it bugs me to call her Luchia instead to show the difference.

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mhm, Erica's ability will be a good addition with cynthia,, yea... just 6 cost, :v

edit: erh wait, it was self atk def ++?, i thought it was to everyone, dear me, don't read twits while working :v

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another Templar?

I literally have all the templars in the game already. Why WankoP, why?

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Erica (エーリカ):
Jack o' Lantern Wand (ジャックランタンの杖): (15s; attack 1.7x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
MAX Pumpkin (MAXパンプキン): (s; attack 2x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; shortens time until first use; changes to 'ジャックランタンの杖' afterwards; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Trick or Treat (トリックオアトリート): self: attack and defence up; while deployed, all unit cost +1.
Who on the dev team thought any of this was a good idea? A mage armor with a skill you can't control and increased cost to all of your units? Really?

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

another warrior priest? well I guess its ok, but aren't some classes being neglected a little?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who on the dev team thought any of this was a good idea? A mage armor with a skill you can't control and increased cost to all of your units? Really?
it's just a +1... it's not like the black fairy that makes units +5. we could always deploy her last or midway.

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i wont mind much about her passive but - skill auto use for mage armor ? Nah it s enough ... next star rush maybe sword master with skill auto use hohoho ...

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You guys are already starting to flame without knowing how long the CT is. I do believe it won't be a long one else i don't see any reason to make it a automatic one. Not that i would AW her in the near future since i already have Grace AW+SAW and having a Palfy AW ready (lvl and affection wise) it would be a pain for me to raise her right now, as i want to get my Minerva AWed and SAWed.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is much ado about nothing.

Assuming her CT is 25 or under(reasonably likely; compare Charlotte), this unit is perfectly designed for both subjugation and afk strats in maps, and will likely be useful alongside Hibari as a mainstay secondary blocker for f2p teams.

The downside of her passive is practically negligible considering she will be placed near the end of the deployment order 98% of the time. Basically free attack/defense buffs.

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's just a +1... it's not like the black fairy that makes units +5. we could always deploy her last or midway.
But both her skills activate automatically...that sucks for this class..imagine if it activates without a target in range, and when they come, it ends....

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You could argue the same with Charlotte and Vivian, which makes your point pointless.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When are we supposed to get the units for Lost Kingdom of Shou revival? I got the five stars for Xiao Ayaka but didn't see her in the presents or unit list.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You buy them with Revival crystals in tp. Since you only have 5* I assume you got way less then the needed amount for even the gold Archer which costs 70 as initial cost

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok thanks. I thought it was like the other events were you get them from the amount of mission stars.

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You could argue the same with Charlotte and Vivian, which makes your point pointless.
However mage armors do no damage when their skill is down, and tank 3-4 units...Charlotte will duel one at worst with her skill down.

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a clear cut better class on which Liana or Iris should be?

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But both her skills activate automatically...that sucks for this class..imagine if it activates without a target in range, and when they come, it ends....
This is why you don't use her in such a way that she needs to activate skills with perfect timing. You use her to reduce pressure in long-form missions because she's an aggressive 4-block. She will nicely synergize with classes like Chrono Witch or Onmyouji. Or just put Nadia in front of her and call it a day.

Also, we don't know her CT. It is likely to be short.

Edit:

Is there a clear cut better class on which Liana or Iris should be?
A lot of people will jump into Heirophant cause of the boosted attack, but I went Oracle for B Iris. She doesn't need more healing power I find, and the extended range, even if it's only 10, allows her bubble to reach out a bit farther and has the potential to allow for new positioning opportunities. Also the 50% chance of nullification greatly reduces the stress of healers in very tough stages with lots of aoe damage since they will be less distracted, which easily makes up for the stat buffs and status immunity easily imo.

I have no opinion on Liana, since I've never leveled her.

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You guys are already starting to flame without knowing how long the CT is. I do believe it won't be a long one else i don't see any reason to make it a automatic one.
It has to be fairly long unless you think she's only going to have like 10 seconds in between 1.7x attack fireball spam. And I guarantee you she won't.

Assuming her CT is 25 or under(reasonably likely; compare Charlotte),
You shouldn't assume her cooldown is that of a completely different class.

Mage armor cooldowns are generally 35-40 seconds, with the black unit having 50-55 for hers.

I argued that point when Vivian came out, and I still feel that way. Charlotte still slings projectiles with her skill down. Not comparable.

Also, we don't know her CT. It is likely to be short.
We know that her initial SAW timer will be, but that it will revert to the normal skill after. I have my doubts the normal skill will be less than 30 seconds, and that's if the developers are generous, as it would be the shortest cooldown on any unit in the class.

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Auto skill in Mage Armor ... It seems a bad idea, Mage Armor almost changes function when uses skill, it's almost like having auto skill on Bishop or Angel, even if it keeps the block the offensive changes drastically, I usually prefer the class to change it when I need and not when it "wants", that is why I use the class, otherwise I would use other class ... but I don't know, I have to play with her first, maybe it's not that bad ...

New Priest Warrior, I agree it could be other class ... but she is imperial unit, maybe she got some unconventional skill, and probably can party with others imperial units ... her weapon seems familiar, I just don't remember where I saw it before on the game ...

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You shouldn't assume her cooldown is that of a completely different class.

Mage armor cooldowns are generally 35-40 seconds, with the black unit having 50-55 for hers.
Bad argument. Rune Fencers that aren't Charlotte all have long cooldowns. There is nothing to assume from this.

25 or less second cooldowns ARE, however, consistent with other auto-skills like Charlotte's, Vivian's, Thetis' and so on.

We know that her initial SAW timer will be, but that it will revert to the normal skill after. I have my doubts the normal skill will be less than 30 seconds, and that's if the developers are generous, as it would be the shortest cooldown on any unit in the class.
Initial timers have nothing to do with CD. They are merely the wait time for the first activation of the current skill. If a skill has SAW, the regular skill's initial will be unused, even if it is a 'first use' skill like Erica's, Marr's, Elizabeth's, etc. Only CD can dynamically change during combat.

This is why Fermi's SAW is great value even if you aren't a fan of her one-time use activation, because her regular skill's initial activation is humongous, while the CD/initial timer of her SAW is really short, allowing her to chain the two skills together rapidly and avoid the horrendous initial timer of the original skill.

e.g. this means nothing at the moment.

My main point is that there was no reason to jump on her as terrible with the most important information unaccounted for. If it is revealed she has some ridiculous minute long CD, then you can call her terrible.