What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Plat ticket bishop Patora. At least she's brown. (Damn Asagi Chaos Arena won't give Lilian) And Spica's hand on her Dakimakura looks uncensored, as expected of erofu.

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This 100/2 map is beating me up. Is the message it says in the beginning anything important?

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am disappointed by the 50/5 that was just added. When I saw how my lvl 80 Mehlis did fuck all to that big guy I was expecting him to be hard, then he got torn apart by 99Sybilla and my lvl 40 Hibari who isnt even aw yet

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am disappointed by the 50/5 that was just added. When I saw how my lvl 80 Mehlis did fuck all to that big guy I was expecting him to be hard, then he got torn apart by 99Sybilla and my lvl 40 Hibari who isnt even aw yet
99 flagship princes in a 50/5 map, what were u expecting XD

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Upper Left Tag: Chloris

Finished rough translations for the second phase of the event.

Not too keen on how the story for this event turned out. I guess the writer was feeling uninspired.

There's certain illustrations for certain exchange event characters in a certain post.

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (Ongoing Series by Tomokity):

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (New: Page 6):

I wonder how long this comic will keep going. You can vote for what you think will happen here: !

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

still praying for better Zenobia Sprite in awake 2 :V

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah , Me too
The guy is melt with 99Kayou 99Aisha 91Mikoto and 1 Hierophant
So dissapointed , naybe I should also use this formation on 1 sta map

99 flagship princes in a 50/5 map, what were u expecting XD
( ´_ゝ`)

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its pretty normal for a 50/5 map

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shuuka takes a break on the last day of her revival (ends in about 12 more hours).

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (Ongoing Series by Tomokity):

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (New: Page 7):

You can vote for what you think will happen here: !

Nekomimi Shoujo Illustrative Story (4 Images):

I don't know what exactly this is a social commentary on, or what kind of important point the artist was trying to convey. The final bubble just makes me feel really sad.

Dark Elf Queen (84 Trips):
Dark Elf Queen: 16.559 per charisma (Was 16.568)

If one were to raise a black unit from LV0~50 to CC0~60, and then all the way to AW0~60, it would cost 666,240G (without any same class bonus) if you ran Orc Banners (1 Veteran+3 Bronze LV34). If you did the same with Scorching Oasis, then the cost would be 1,219,520G (4 Bronze LV15).

Personally, I would only raise a character on story mission materials until 50 or 42~ before using plat armours and so on.

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No!!!! dont hit a girl like that - it makes me feel bad :(

Even im bb team

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why punch a cat girl, that's so mean! :(

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't know what exactly this is a social commentary on, or what kind of important point the artist was trying to convey. The final bubble just makes me feel really sad.
That the author and/or the perpetrator of the cartoon is a sick fuck that hopefully will be picked up by the State and medicinally mind wiped until the grave greets him?

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why punch a cat girl, that's so mean! :(
That's a fetish called "ryona". Some people get off on it. Don't ask why, some things are better left unknown.

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Halloween event mision 100/2, I had to put Roy in the leftmost position so he hits the empowered mummies. Other mages had greater range and got distracted by some passing units.
I like when you have to use the right unit for the job, instead of just bruteforcing. Also I like because it's a bronze unit .D

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Halloween event mision 100/2, I had to put Roy in the leftmost position so he hits the empowered mummies. Other mages had greater range and got distracted by some passing units.
I like when you have to use the right unit for the job, instead of just bruteforcing. Also I like because it's a bronze unit .D
AW cyrus :)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh whut?
Didn't the Aura Mummy have a long range?
I deployed Anelia on the most bottom , good thing she can activated her skill 2 time
She can clean the mummies~

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lieve pla evil summoner - Dorothea black dark elf queen - vamp hunter - i wonder what would happen if Vincent uses his awa skill ):v or kind of short range unit ...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News For Upcoming Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Return of the Imperial Priest" (帝国神官の帰還) Begins.
-Revival Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" (暗黒騎士団の最期) Begins. (Nov 14th 0:00~Nov 20th 23:59).
+Drops and Difficulty of Certain Missions Modified.

(Event) Plat Priest Warrior Lucia (帝国神官戦士ルチア):

Erica (エーリカ):
Jack o' Lantern Wand (ジャックランタンの杖): (15s; attack 1.7x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
MAX Pumpkin (MAXパンプキン): (s; attack 2x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; shortens time until first use; changes to 'ジャックランタンの杖' afterwards; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Trick or Treat (トリックオアトリート): self: attack and defence up; while deployed, all unit cost +1.

Dark Knighthood's Tragic End (Original Event Post):
Click Here!

Elva (エルヴァ):
Hack to Pieces (滅多斬り): (25s; attack 1.4x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 35; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Super Hack to Pieces (超滅多斬り): (25s; attack 1.5x; attack speed raised, but current HP halved when skill ends; AS: 29; WT: 32.5; CT: 65)
Instant Death Attack (即死攻撃): all attacks have an additional 3% chance of instant death.

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (Ongoing Series by Tomokity; ):

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (New: Page 8):

To Be Continued...

I guess that's it for this comic for now. Someone contacted Tomokity and asked for permission to do a Chinese translation, though Tomokity wanted a link to the finished pages. I don't think it would be a good idea to do likewise, and link to this board, all things considered. The Chinese person linked to his facebook page, though I don't like how he watermarked each and every page.

You can vote for what you think will happen here: !

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'll go with this. to differentiate from Lecia's.

and also because
Lucia Raregroove (ルシア・レアグローブ Rushia Reagurōbu
edit: although i guess petite's Lucia was referring to this:

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll go with this. to differentiate from Lecia's.

and also because

edit: although i guess petite's Lucia was referring to this:

I am sure Petite will appreciate it if he seen this. That's why you have to pm him with this message .