What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Does revival start in less than 3h? Am I getting it right?

Edit:
@Down Thanks.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While Rino looks OP on paper, she isn't in practice. While she is cheap and her AW skill has no time limit, she needs to be placed very early otherwise her windup stops her from attacking at all. On most maps her usefulness is comparable to a plat mage, except she is an even bigger glass cannon.
You didnt realize that statement applied to nadia as well? and where is she? subjugation queen. just because Rino excels better in longer maps/subjugations doesnt mean she isn't 'OP in practice' (Although I do think she isnt exactly OP, just a one of the stronger/useful units). Her initial time is 50s and it's stated clearly in her SAW screen. so why are you talking about using her in short maps where 'her windup stops her from attacking at all?' Does that mean Nadia 'looks OP on paper, isn't in practice' because she costs a ton and has a 70s windup which means you also can't use her on most maps?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obviously you're aren't using her right then...

For those still trying for stars on the current event, try checking out or atarime-san video guides on youtube, or monme on nicovideo. They usually have silver-unit/recent-event-unit-based setups. always remember that you do NOT have to copy them completely i.e. cannonneer. more often than not there are alternatives to those units that you have not leveled.
Then please do tell how she is supposed to be used "right".
Do u guys realize u are arguing mostly on how u chose your worlds more than in real facts?

One says she is deceiving cuz the stats are great but the wt is long so can't be used on a lot of maps, which is true.

The other says if used on the right kind of map (subjugation mostly), she is really useful, which is also true (she hits harder than plat mages without skill)

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do u guys realize u are arguing mostly on how u chose your worlds more than in real facts?

One says she is deceiving cuz the stats are great but the wt is long so can't be used on a lot of maps, which is true.

The other says if used on the right kind of map (subjugation mostly), she is really useful, which is also true (she hits harder than plat mages without skill)
point is, he pretty much only highlighted how 'bad' she is. Answers like that can easily mislead newbies into think she's really bad, when she isn't. She just needs to be used right. She's an afk unit, good for both afk strats and subjugation. it's like how you don't use nadia for rush maps. Every unit fulfills a specific role; using them outside of their role will obviously make them look bad.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been out for a few days, but...

2) and how do you even know those were done by aigis developers and not by nutaku's aigis management team? and how can you be sure that the usual translations was done by aigis developers and not by nutaku?
Trust me. You just need to see it if you can find it. There's no way a native English speaker came up with that. It's completely nonsensical.

Depending on whether or not you want to take Nutaku staff at their word, they've confirmed in the past that sometimes the dev team handles some things like skills and that's why they come across incorrectly. These are usually patched later with Nutaku's translation.

But I'm not here to convince you. Just to tell you what's happened.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then please do tell how she is supposed to be used "right".
AFK with a gacha maid (-4 cost to 10 cost summoner) and +14% AW Passive attack up so you end up with Rino at 1.1k+ attack nuking consistently with a large aoe.
Yes, that's how I abuse her in dailies, it feels good to be done afking on fairy/gold daily within a single toto's skill.

Anyways she's great as a gold rarity units. At least a lot better than other gold gacha units when it comes to usability. Gold ninja/druid why.

Magaret, Rino, Aria, Zora, Fedora (less so now that I got Rinne) are all gold units that I use even with a team of aw plats/black.

Rino, Zora, Aria I consistently use for farming and they make my afk easy.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a link to Anya's revival mission? want to see the revival crystal drops for other maps. otherwise i will just farm the last 40/3 map

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The time fairy is definitely on my list to grab, but should I also grind out for Anya? I realize her cost makes her a very niche unit, so I'm wondering how valuable she actually is.

I also want to grab 3 copies of Aria since she'll have guaranteed cost reduction up to that point.

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The time fairy is definitely on my list to grab, but should I also grind out for Anya? I realize her cost makes her a very niche unit, so I'm wondering how valuable she actually is.

I also want to grab 3 copies of Aria since she'll have guaranteed cost reduction up to that point.
If you don't have anya then yes absolutely grab her. Despite her cost you will find plenty use for her. If you mean second then I'd say no.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This would be my first Anya, I only started playing DMM in December 2015. Guess it was kind of a silly question anyways, black rarity princess, of course I should grind for it.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a maid, do they buff the prince's skill buff?

I have eighty sc and planned to save for 250. When would the next gacha update be? Will blow sc on refills for Anya(Wazakita+Tentacle-san), then barracks and probably roll for blacks which is more like rolling for silver with my luck.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Next shrine update happens after the mt to remove the current event. And no, no maid buffs the prince skill.

@Akari

Drops are the same.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:

Meredith (メレディス):
Ex Enchant (エクスエンチャント): (20s; takes a little time until activation, but all allies within range gain magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
High Enchant (ハイエンチャント): (s; attack 1.5x; all allies within range gain magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Golem Killer (ゴーレムキラー): attack 1.5x against golems.

Light Novel Illustration Spoilers:

Daily Revival Unit Calculator:
Site:

Basically a simple tool for planning for which maps to farm if you want specific kinds of silver units.

Nanapikmin: "AAAAAAAH!!!"
Rainbow Crystal Pot: *bubble bubble*
Totono: "Nanapikmin is strong to fire~♪"

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting to see smart people
Yet to afraid to do a map blind
And chose to wait for a vid
Kinda funy on it's own~

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, useless maid need punishment. Very sad I don't have thief orb, someone said awakened thief makes 100% drop rate on the 90/12 map.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dude wtf are you talking. Maids are pretty good as support units depending which you mean.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for DMM Platform Maintenance:
-September 27th (Tuesday) 05:00~8:30.
-Cannot purchase DMM Points within this period.

Don't know what sort of person would purchase points outside of a campaign (summer 2014 had a 1.5x point campaign that they haven't repeated since because of 'special' people with 'special' brains), but there you go.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

90/12 revival isn't 100%? been getting 6 drops every time lol.