Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

oh wow good to see people still playing alive and well

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So many premium units so Jealous... JEALOUS!!
I agree with TieSKey in this case.

It hard to complete the Majin map with only event units. Even though I landed on some key premium units (Black Healer B.Iris and Plat Healer Sara) and use them, I still have hard time to do that map

Well that or I'm suck ... 2 years (maybe? I play when Noel just introduced for first time) experience as free player vs money :/

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So many premium units so Jealous... JEALOUS!!
I agree with TieSKey in this case.

It hard to complete the Majin map with only event units. Even though I landed on some key premium units (Black Healer B.Iris and Plat Healer Sara) and use them, I still have hard time to do that map

Well that or I'm suck ... 2 years (maybe? I play when Noel just introduced for first time) experience as free player vs money :/
You simply need to choose the right units to level and know how to use them. Having variety helps a lot.
Lv5:
Lv10:
and another lv5:
and another lv10 with event units + leona stated in video title:

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ahahhahahahahahahahah. Finally my prayers reached Aigis-sama.
After spending Tons of SC on pick up gatcha

Edit:

@Dragonpaladin
That burst is ridicolous. I could never burst Agares so fast down lol.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Aeon
The lolita is here! All worship the top tier loli!
Joking aside, grats aeon, now you can clear some harder content ... once you remember to raise your units.

That burst is ridicolous. I could never burst Agares so fast down lol.
Actually ... that burst is pretty slow. I only have Leone (and Nezha for a few hit) dpsing Agares hence why it survived to attack a few times. I think stalling is necessary for 11~15, multiple Stone Golems is quite hard to deal with due to ridiculous high attack and hp/def with stats growth usual to the majin maps.

Agares might also have a 1-hit wonder that wipe Nanaly like a 3k massive aoe just because. Hence who knows, it might be as bad as Vesper 11.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok. So that still a thing that I ain't Leveling my units. Eh whatever floats with you believing me not leveling stuff.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You simply need to choose the right units to level and know how to use them. Having variety helps a lot.
Lv5:
Lv10:
and another lv5:
and another lv10 with event units + leona stated in video title:
I can replicate the last strategy video just fine still... the level is problem...
it not like I have all of them at level 90 (some at level 30-50) and changing the skill of the bishops feels ... dunno what to say

EDIT: Am I missing something here, in the first video of lv10, how come the druid tree undamaged by that annoying area attack of the second majin form?
Is the token get some kind of new abilities? Cause I forget the petite post about tokens before

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can replicate the last strategy video just fine still... the level is problem...
it not like I have all of them at level 90 (some at level 30-50) and changing the skill of the bishops feels ... dunno what to say

EDIT: Am I missing something here, in the first video of lv10, how come the druid tree undamaged by that annoying area attack of the second majin form?
Is the token get some kind of new abilities? Cause I forget the petite post about tokens before
That's the thing about druids: their trees are stealth'd. they have been used starting with vepar, and agares only made them appear more useful. They might be trending towards emphasis on stealth healers now, after all the stealth ranged dps unit introductions.
also, eterna, paula and SAW chydis have more than 300 range during skill, which allows them to assist as 2nd healer. though honestly, once you are able to handle the golems and other enemies, agares himself isn't too much of a threat since a single healer + tank suffices for his 2k atk dmg (his attack values are fixed and doesnt scale with difficulty atm, unlike the other majins who have increasing attack in 1st form), so generally it does seem like leaving agares for last and focusing on clearing the other stuff is one of the 'better' strategies for players who can't bruteforce.

also, sennen war uploaded lv5 agares. might have to bring the difficulty of my previous comment down a notch after seeing how sennen war dealt with it fairly easily:

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the thing about druids: their trees are stealth'd. they have been used starting with vepar, and agares only made them appear more useful. They might be trending towards emphasis on stealth healers now, after all the stealth ranged dps unit introductions.
also, eterna, paula and SAW chydis have more than 300 range during skill, which allows them to assist as 2nd healer. though honestly, once you are able to handle the golems and other enemies, agares himself isn't too much of a threat since a single healer + tank suffices for his 2k atk dmg (his attack values are fixed and doesnt scale with difficulty atm, unlike the other majins who have increasing attack in 1st form), so generally it does seem like leaving agares for last and focusing on clearing the other stuff is one of the 'better' strategies for players who can't brute force.
stealth token eh? Nice! But it only if you AW them or that can work without non AW one ? Cause if not I really need to level my Druid now (She's 50)

EDIT : also thx for explaining, I wanna know other token abilities as well. Looking for the information about it in Petite posts right now. Kinda lost; when token abilities implemented? So I can narrow it down

Last edited:

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is then worth levelling the gold druid for the stealth trees? Also have the gold summoner and enchanter..

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is then worth levelling the gold druid for the stealth trees? Also have the gold summoner and enchanter..
Gold Summoner is OP one, her AW skill time is infinite, level her. Druid ... I forget that i sell my gold druid already. good thing I save the event one

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

reason why it's good to watch videos and read wiki, you learn things you never knew about.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok. So that still a thing that I ain't Leveling my units. Eh whatever floats with you believing me not leveling stuff.
Please~ there's leveling units and then there's the standard AW80 black and AW60 plat/gold.

Last time I recall you are perfectly happy just leaving units under AW50ish. Has that changed?

Do note that gold druid is useless for general purpose. Same with gold enchanter especially given that new plat event enchanter is available.

Gold summoner is awesome for any afk.

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess at best I can only obtain 17 stars on this event.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Believe in yourself, reach for 20 or even more.
You can't let monsters like this roam free, fight for your goddamn friends and max this trash enchantress.

*Sits at exactly 20 trying to figure out how to beat the 70/6 maps while pretending to have a chance at 100/2*

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Believe in yourself, reach for 20 or even more.
You can't let monsters like this roam free, fight for your goddamn friends and max this trash enchantress.

*Sits at exactly 20 trying to figure out how to beat the 70/6 maps while pretending to have a chance at 100/2*
these types of maps are always hell to beat

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gold Summoner is OP one, her AW skill time is infinite, level her. Druid ... I forget that i sell my gold druid already. good thing I save the event one
While Rino looks OP on paper, she isn't in practice. While she is cheap and her AW skill has no time limit, she needs to be placed very early otherwise her windup stops her from attacking at all. On most maps her usefulness is comparable to a plat mage, except she is an even bigger glass cannon.

On a completely different note, with Agarest lv5 done I have the means to instantly AW another of my blacks, so I would like to ask for advice. The three candidates are Olivia, Danchou and Hibari. All three of them are at max skill and at lv65, so one black armor is enough to get them into AW range.

For further information, I have a well-rounded roster with quite a number of AW premium blacks (two of which are from the free gachas, and three more from tickets). A quick list includes Nanaly, Dyne, Clissa, Rashasa, Moltena, Towa, Fiore, Nezha, Makina, Amanda and all free blacks aside of Karma.

With all that information in mind, which one do you think I should AW first?

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am pretty much only leveling units which I do know I will use for sure. And I am still waiting for gold+ synthesis event to lvl Sarah and Altair with my Dupes further. I know that I should lvl Cynthia and Danchou but they are now lower priority wise since I just got B.Iris u:.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While Rino looks OP on paper, she isn't in practice. While she is cheap and her AW skill has no time limit, she needs to be placed very early otherwise her windup stops her from attacking at all. On most maps her usefulness is comparable to a plat mage, except she is an even bigger glass cannon.
Obviously you're aren't using her right then...

For those still trying for stars on the current event, try checking out or atarime-san video guides on youtube, or monme on nicovideo. They usually have silver-unit/recent-event-unit-based setups. always remember that you do NOT have to copy them completely i.e. cannonneer. more often than not there are alternatives to those units that you have not leveled.