What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

You do realize what you're asking for, for Nanaly changes, is usually done by other classes that are tailored made to support them. They just don't exist. Yet.

Pirates have multiple units that can support them.

Amelie - 10% ATK while deployed
Irene - 5% ATK
Sabrina - Cost -3 for Pirates while deployed
Helena - 10% ATK while deployed
Anelia - 7% ATK

Surely, they could have tacked on those bonuses onto Minerva instead of making people require multiple units just to make them stronger. Why bother with these classes or Maids if they can just buff my Black units to do everything.
Once again, those are (with the exception of Sabrina) direct stat buffs. They don't change the way you use a unit or class, they just make them do the same thing but better. That is not what I am talking about at all, and this strawman of yours makes me wonder if you guys even read my posts.

Nanaly doesn't need stat boosts. She needs something to make her less of a blunt instrument, something unique. Are we speaking a different language, or is this concept really so hard to grasp?

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Once again, those are (with the exception of Sabrina) direct stat buffs. They don't change the way you use a unit or class, they just make them do the same thing but better. That is not what I am talking about at all, and this strawman of yours makes me wonder if you guys even read my posts.

Nanaly doesn't need stat boosts. She needs something to make her less of a blunt instrument, something unique. Are we speaking a different language, or is this concept really so hard to grasp?
So what you're saying is that compare to the new blacks Nanaly lacks a special trademark? I get it, she is a old school unit, she is indeed falling behind when you compare her with other blacks.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now, how to make Nanaly more interesting, you might ask? How about giving her the ability to dodge? Or the ability to counter incoming ranged attacks? Or the ability to shoot down incoming arrows while her skill is active? Or the ability to extend the range of all other archers? Or to get +20 range for each deployed archer? Or to reduce the chance of plinking damage for all archers by 50%?
I just want to point that those are pretty much all useless stuff nobody really cares about since it won't really boost her use, except +20 range for each deployed archer, but considering you usually dont use more than 2 archers, her +30 range > +20 range you're going to get out of it.

also, an archer with pirate range IS a trademark to some extent. don't forget that archers > pirate in aspd, and nanaly > rion in range.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so who are you betting with? does this mean that if you lose you will spend even more money rolling? lol.
Um yeah...
I forgot rolling for some envy people are crime~

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Um yeah...
I forgot rolling for some envy people are crime~
fyi, i'm just saying there is really no reason to think she will get those abilities like you said. for all you know, it might be true dmg because of the aura around her arrow, or even an archer that can shoot multiple targets with an attack multiplier. your assumptions there are pretty much baseless and you want to 'bet money'. rofl.

it's fine to think that those are possible traits the black archer might have, but there are also a LOT more other things she can have. betting your money is retarded in this case when you have nothing backing your guesses. or maybe you just like betting on games where you have low odds of winning. then i guess you're really out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

straight stat boosts are imo one of if not the best gimmicks and some gimmicks are just annoying to fiddle with id rather things just die quickly and from what ive seen nanaly does that quite well

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Managed to get exact 1125 from the event. Get that plat cost reduction. I kinda hope I can do more. But I wanna save my SC :/

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nanaly
At the moment, Olivia's been replaced by Cornelia, Nanaly's slotted to be moved down, but still holds the top tier anti-air department. Especially for afk situations.

In terms of Nanaly being lack-luster, you haven't used her enough in majin yet. She's a useful 2nd to Leone in multiple ways when it comes to raw dps with a dancer and holds her own as the only archer majin worthy.

Yes, I said only, no other archer comes into play to be honest. Pirates like Rachel and Minerva and VH like Elizabeth, Sue does a much better job dps wise and useful wise.

Nanaly isn't a end-all unit, just an useful one. If the new black is indeed an archer and at Leone's tier, then we can see Nanaly moved down to high tier.

She needs something to make her less of a blunt instrument, something unique.
She's unique enough as a staple archer in majin. Blunt instrument is what she needs to compete with the ones I listed above, but I am fine with her at her current spot.

Just a heads-up this is end all opinion wise since this discussion is dragging on when it should come after the new black archer is released. Please continue the discussion after more details revealed about the new black.

Rants: I've had her since day 2 and used her for about 2.5 years. The only map I didn't clear in game is Furfur 11~15 and Vesper 15. You can imagine how many times Nanaly was deployed ... and downed horribly. orz

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Those new blacks do look gorgeous. I wonder what kind of skill the druid will have. Something like hit 4 enemies at once would be great, since i doubt that she will have something like Range up.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to agree Pirates are a lot more "fun" than Archers. Despite stats and external buffs, which are not important in the "fun" department, pirates have a lot more variety in skills.

(Not exhaustive list)

Pirates:
- Magic bullets,
- assasination bullets
- explosive shot,
- spd and atk bonus on reduced range,
- rapid fire
- multi shot + multi target
- a gatling gun hell yeah!

Archers:
- multiple shot on same target,
- magic arrow.
- range and atk bonus

Both:
- extra dmg,
- extra range,
- multi target

I'd like to see things like... bouncing arrows, poison arrows (come on, 3 years and we don't have any dot....), piercing arrows (increased dmg on every atk to the same target), etc

Edit: completed 1400 talismans with 15 sc left to spend for the stamp card... to hell, time to waste on premium..... silver trio, here I come....
Edit2: 2 silvers and Zora :S

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

fyi, i'm just saying there is really no reason to think she will get those abilities like you said. for all you know, it might be true dmg because of the aura around her arrow, or even an archer that can shoot multiple targets with an attack multiplier. your assumptions there are pretty much baseless and you want to 'bet money'. rofl.

it's fine to think that those are possible traits the black archer might have, but there are also a LOT more other things she can have. betting your money is retarded in this case when you have nothing backing your guesses. or maybe you just like betting on games where you have low odds of winning. then i guess you're really out of the ordinary.
His money, his preference, his call.

It's a game and if he gets enjoyment out of that approach, think its worth his money, then that is as valid as an approach for him, as carefully gathering all and any shred of info and only going for the best odds and choices possible.

Maybe he simply enjoys the thrill of the unknown or taking chances. Not exactly an uncommon preference in a game that essentially has a slot machine as its money making scheme and draining SC and Money in the hopes of a good unit in Collections like the one we are in.

Some go for their Waifus, their power or effeciency be damned, He likes the thrill of going in blind. All Preferences /shrug.

Also disagreeing and stating what is commonly thought of as the most efficient approach, can btw be done without trying to belittle his preference.

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Archers

Xiao has assassination skill, but she is not very popular I guess ...

Some debuff arrows could be nice, like slow down or decrease attack, the archer could aim for the foot or arms, this could make sense ... maybe a piercing through arrow that hits multi enemies in line ... knock back arrow ... or an arrow shower or arrow rain!!

@Black Druid

Since she is black unit she may get some classes buff, maybe some druid and tree buff. Pupuru and Mepuru (Maple) already gives some nice buffs when AW, 5% def and res for elves and 10% atk for druids, ranger, valks and bowriders when deployed.

YoxalLoyal

Reputation score

Do we know if any promo codes from books have expired yet?

Specifically, I'm looking at the first character profile book. Was thinking about putting a small order together soon and getting both of those. The second one is pretty new, so it's the first I'm worried about.

But just curious if anyone knows if any of them have expired. I feel like I remember someone saying some novel codes weren't working anymore not too long ago, but I can't remember for sure.
Got both my character profiles today and both the codes worked. I guess it depends where you are buying them from. I bought mine at Tokyo Otaku Mode.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

His money, his preference, his call.

It's a game and if he gets enjoyment out of that approach, think its worth his money, then that is as valid as an approach for him, as carefully gathering all and any shred of info and only going for the best odds and choices possible.

Maybe he simply enjoys the thrill of the unknown or taking chances. Not exactly an uncommon preference in a game that essentially has a slot machine as its money making scheme and draining SC and Money in the hopes of a good unit in Collections like the one we are in.

Some go for their Waifus, their power or effeciency be damned, He likes the thrill of going in blind. All Preferences /shrug.

Also disagreeing and stating what is commonly thought of as the most efficient approach, can btw be done without trying to belittle his preference.
to be exact, i'm not making fun of his preference here; i'm making fun of his choice of words. as mentioned before, I disagree with his choice to AW cloris and his insane attempt to farm silver heavys back during metus event just to AW raichi, to the point that he farmed 1.8k collection item (and at that time, the silver heavy drop map was not particularly efficient in terms of item collection, since it was the 5 stamina map equivalent iirc). still, he did give the reason that he liked cloris, then so be it. (which basically means your 'go for their waifus' argument here)

However, he said
I'm betting My money on Ursula skill - passive - AW skill either

- Won't be targeted + multiplier etc etc. In short , RIP Rita~
- All Archer cost -1 / -2
- Tokenize
when there's pretty much nothing hinting that he'd be right, not to mention there are other possibilities and I have heard of possibilities of other things including my own about true damage and others about a more relevant multi-targeting/magic missile type of attack, which are all pretty much wild guesses at this point. a bit of a far-fetched example, but I'd say it's something like attempting to roll a nanaly out of a no-spotlight gacha when you can try to roll for a nanaly during her spotlight gacha instead.

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am only asking for clarification right now. AW Skill is when you AW the Skill right? And the ability they get upon AW is AW passive? Its bugging me right now as I just read Larcx quote from soras Post again.

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So...I did 3 rolls to complete stamp after finishing Hibari and I got Matsuri and Uzume... Matsuri's buff skill only affects her?
That kinda makes Uzume way better...when I actually could have gotten a usefull black :(

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am only asking for clarification right now. AW Skill is when you AW the Skill right? And the ability they get upon AW is AW passive? Its bugging me right now as I just read Larcx quote from soras Post again.
Yeah, you are right

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm not the only one seeing this new background while maintenance is going on, am i?

edit: this is what i'm talking about. also this new update put's DMM at exactly 3.0.0. i wonder if there is any internal changes. it looks like the message is on a fancier paper.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sophie All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Sophie #1:
Sophie requested that she be punished for some reason. Is she seeking penance for the sins she committed before? When I was walking today, I ran into her.
Sophie: "Prince! Thank you for your hard work."
Is it because she's a former angel? Her smile was a lovely one, like an angel's.
While I turned towards Sophie's golden eyes, she reported about today's battle.
Sophie: "I have fought with those monsters before. Their weak point is..."
Sophie began to explain in a slow tone of voice like a rolling bell.
It must've been during the Millennium War long ago. She, who allied with the humans, became a fallen angel, and had been sealed.
Sophie: "As long as we keep pressure at this point, we can secure our victory."
My heart leapt when she smiled back at me with a grin. When I caressed her neatly trimmed hair, Sophie's eyes opened in bewilderment.
Sophie: "Y, you mustn't, Prince! I am one who has sinned. I don't deserve to be gently touched by the Prince..."
Pulling back her body, Sophie hangs her head in shame.
Sophie: "Punishment suits me."
She says looking downwards. I couldn't help but wonder why she, who allied with humans, became a fallen angel as a sinner.

Sophie #2:
Did something happen to the angels in the past? The Goddess Aegis has kept her mouth shut.
However, surely she, who is standing before me now like this, remembers the scars from back then.
Sophie: "What I lost was just a small thing. However, I wanted to help the humans..."
Sophie looked at her weapon as she gave a wry smile. Her sad-looking eyes were moist with tears. But she only wanted to support the humans, so why?
Sophie: "But I have no regrets. I thought about it the whole time I had been sealed... What came to mind whenever I thought about it were the smiles of the humans."
Sophie: "I can't return to Heaven. However, there's things even I can do on the surface."
Gripping her weapon tightly, Sophie opened her eyes, and looked at me.
Sophie: "It is my fate to continue to atone for the sin of betraying Heaven until this body disappears. But until that time comes... I'll be by the Prince's side, protecting the Prince."
By the time I noticed her smile that was just like an angel's, I may have been caught by her.
I shall shoulder her sin and fight alongside her until the final moment has come. I have decided that in my heart.

Sophie #3:
Sophie: "Now that I think about it, wasn't everything I did for the sake of humans done for my own sake?"
For her, who chose the human world over even Heaven, those words contained a deep and profound metre.
Sophie: "At times, I think: 'Is my power truly useful to everyone?'"
'Of course it's useful!' I threw those words in an attempt to clear away Sophie's mind of doubts.
Sophie: "It makes me very happy to have you say that... I'm sorry... For some reason, I feel like... crying..."
Sophie smiles powerless on the verge of tears. My chest tightening to such loveliness, I firmly embraced Sophie.
No different from a human, with the fragility of a maiden, I felt warmth from within her body.
Sophie: "Prince-sama... I am thankful from the bottom of my heart to have met Prince-sama and everyone..."
Sophie: "My everything... I want it to be for this human world, and for Prince-sama..."
Sophie: "I love you, Prince-sama... Prince-sama, you are the only one I love..."
My chest heats up by the words of her confession.
—Someday, we'll part ways. However, I want to create a lot of futures with her until that day comes. Concealing those desires within me, I gently kissed her.

Angel Breakdown:
Niel: Intersexed
Eln: Prince treats horribly according to Japanese players.
Chloe: Isn't satisfied unless it's her bottom.
Miruno: Hysterical Archangel.
Sophie: Wants to be punished.
Parhelia: Prince's overindulgent Mama.

New Maintenance Screen:

Players are greeted by Anna's loli cousin who is only available to Princes who spend points.

Nanaly's Reaction to the New Black Archer:

Nanaly: "Haa, haa, ha—"

Black Iris Dakimakura Rough by Itoryusei (Rita-chan's Illustrator):

Kanon and the UI Renewal:

Kanon: "Are you stupid?"

Bunny Kanon and Mel:

The artist made a mistake: Kanon is supposed to be much shorter than Mel.

Kanon and Rinne by Original Illustrator Chiri:

Inari by G_Ika ( ):

Last edited:

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i'm not the only one seeing this new background while maintenance is going on, am i?

edit: this is what i'm talking about. also this new update put's DMM at exactly 3.0.0. i wonder if there is any internal changes. it looks like the message is on a fancier paper.

That looks actually really nice looking forward to it.