What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Japanese TH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Hello!I'm a Japanese player and I am beginner to use this.
I want to talk with foreign players so Nice to meet you!:D

Japanese players love Nanaly and gold's walkure whose name carry.
What is your favorite?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is your favorite?
Character Illustration:
Bashira (Platinum Archer)
Shiho (Platinum Shaman)
Anya (Black Dragon Princess)

Character Sprite:
Odette (Platinum Mage)
Hina (Platinum Ninja)
Spica (Platinum Archer)

Mascot:
Hector (Bronze Soldier)

Well, since you're here, Japanese TH. Would you have any suggestions on how to differentiate between "イリス” and "イリース" using alphanumeric characters? They're both based on Iris, but it's troubling to call both characters by the same name.

Japanese TH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Character Illustration:
Shiho (Platinum Shaman)

Character Sprite:
Odette (Platinum Mage)
Hina (Platinum Ninja)
Spica (Platinum Archer)

Mascot:
Hector (Bronze Soldier)

Well, since you're here, Japanese TH. Would you have any suggestions on how to differentiate between "イリス” and "イリース" using alphanumeric characters? They're both based on Iris, but it's troubling to call both characters by the same name.
We are confusing too.They are very similar.
I don't have a good idea.Will you call gold Iris and black Iris?

By the way,I love Soma(Silver archer)

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello!I'm a Japanese player and I am beginner to use this.
I want to talk with foreign players so Nice to meet you!:D

Japanese players love Nanaly and gold's walkure whose name carry.
What is your favorite?
Being an elf-phile, all the elf units (never got to get any though, hoping for a return event)
beside those, Shibira, Nanaly, and our fair goddess who shall grace those who pay with unwavering faith :p

Character Illustration:
Shiho (Platinum Shaman)

Character Sprite:
Odette (Platinum Mage)
Hina (Platinum Ninja)
Spica (Platinum Archer)

Mascot:
Hector (Bronze Soldier)

リース implies a long sound, like lease/reese/etc.
Ireese does look weird though.
oh WTH, as long as we understand which unit we're talking about...

Japanese TH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh,イリースis false.:(Truth is イーリス.
So,Maybe they are Iris and Earis.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The wiki lists her as イーリス though. :p

In terms of art, I find Bera, Shizuka, and Figneria pretty cute as well.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welcome to ULMF forums. With my limited stock of units I really like Yurina the Death Knight. Too bad she is soo expensive. Rosette (the silver elf) has both nice CG and pretty sprite. I can take the opportunity however, to mention what I really dislike and it is the sprite of the new monk girl. She is so huge! She is as big as Lean even in a crouched position @@

Btw. I would love some Japanese speaker to post brief story summaries for current events, so if you feel like practicing your English and contributing - by all means please do.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Mmmm for Art and sprite maribelle, Desupia and Laila.

i am at 140 scrolls using the 60/6 mission, for info don't forget to get a silver samurai (not the Marvel one) you need one for the strategist CC.

Japanese TH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw. I would love some Japanese speaker to post brief story summaries for current events, so if you feel like practicing your English and contributing - by all means please do.
Umm...OK!I'll try it!:)
What should I do?

And thank you talk about your favorite units!:D
Japanese players are interested in popular units.;)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Favorite Character/Art
Nanaly, Kurisa, Karma

And a lot of other characters as well.

crow_mw

Reputation score

I think it was unclear what the recent changes to silver unit exp are. Perhaps all units now get +7 exp per level? At least my silver bandits and soldiers now get +7 per level instead of former +5.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Update (30th 10:00~15:00):
-Additional maps to the "Tactician's Successor" emergency mission.
-Player rank can now go beyond level 100.
-Male unit confidence system.
-Adjustment of affection HP bonus.
-Partial Adjustment for each unit's affection bonus.
-Premium summoning bonus switched from the black archer Nanaly to the black witch Despia.
-An extra 2 sacred crystals given as an apology for the delay during the last maintenance on the 22nd.

Well, I'm happy to be able to gain experience levels again. Though, I'm kind of worried that this might build up a gap between new players, old players, and the impulsive players Hina Rangers and Road of Walkure.

crow_mw

Reputation score

TBH I wouldn't mind if levels beyond 100 didn't give you any bonus stats, only a free charisma reset...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay more levels! And a male "confidence" system, right.......

What do you mean about that gap?

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And thank you talk about your favorite units!:D
Japanese players are interested in popular units.;)
Kryssa (クリッサ), Nanaly (ナナリー), and Basilla (バシラ) I guess? Mostly because of art, I'd say.

Male confidence system? How do you build that, I wonder? Just using them in battle would be too easy, I'd say... And I'm pretty sure they'd want to make it time consuming so people have more incentives to dump more money in :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A reason to use males now? Whooo. It'll be harder to decide who to keep now. And surprise, surprise, more event maps, yay. I was just going to check for maintenance news. I wonder if hp affection is getting a buff, it's usually seen as the worst type of affection bonus. I hope none of my girls get nerfed x.X It'll be hard to remember each of their bonuses.

If they're raising player level, I feel like that "2nd CC" will be coming soon as well. The Prince is already like the strongest unit for his cost, so to make him even stronger, it must mean all the other fighters will soon get a boost. Just my guess. Maybe they'll even add new story maps and such soon. We shall see~ That 2nd CC someone mentioned before, I wonder if it will increase the sortie summon cost of units? Most are already difficult to deploy after their first CC, it'd be nice to get some kind of boost without increasing their cost any more, even if it's difficult to class change them again.

It's really hard to keep the difficulty/interest up for players in a game like this. If they do do that every unit can be class changed twice thing, they'd have to keep the first event maps easy so newer players can still participate, but make the last maps completely impossible for them to clear and only for veteran players. I just hope increasing the gap like that between new/old players doesn't scare away new players. These developers balance their game better than any other game I've seen on DMM by far, so I have faith in them. Almost every unit has a use, I really like that about this game.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

I just hope there are no CGs for raising male affection... Who the hell wants male army, when we have all the cute girls...

As far as long term strategies are included there are ways to address the disproportion between new and old player power level.

One popular approach is providing cachup mechanism for starting player. Why it often causes outrage from veteran players they are already introducing this partially with new tutorial quests providing quite strong Katy and much needed silver units.

Other approach would be to make old events available so that new events can be quite difficult, while new players can enjoy doing 'old' events at their old pace. Unfortunately in this kind of game events need to be timed so that you feel urge to burn crystals to get the *limited* units.

Either way it would be quite nice if they wanted to keep this game alive for extended period of time.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean about that gap?
When new players watch a video, they have to parse information between their team and the team from the video. While it's easy enough to parse the difference between a lvl 64 and a lvl 100 Prince—especially if the latter doesn't use class-changed or special units with powerful skills (e.g. a cost-reduced soldier Aria)—it would be difficult to parse the difference between a lvl 64 and a lvl 200+ Prince if the latter keeps gaining stats or buffs to his skill.

If they're raising player level, I feel like that "2nd CC" will be coming soon as well.
Considering that each unit has a different sprite after their first class-change, I doubt they will introduce a second class-change due to the massive sprite workload—unless they become lazy and reuse the same sprites. It also doesn't seem reasonable to implement such a thing when gold-black units have a max level of 60-80. I've seen very few players with multiple plat-black units that are maxed out.

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Additional maps to the "Tactician's Successor" emergency mission.
Awesome... Now the real farming begins

-Player rank can now go beyond level 100.
Oh snap! Level cap finally unlocked!

Flowers and Jewelries for... dudes?

Upwards? or Downwards...? o_o

Hrnnng... sounds like a nerf.

-Premium summoning bonus switched from the black archer Nanaly to the black witch Despia.
Meh...

-An extra 2 sacred crystals given as an apology for the delay during the last maintenance on the 22nd.
I welcome freebies :D

Also... Dark Souls 2 messed up my Aigis playtime. >.<

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flowers and Jewelries for... dudes?

Upwards? or Downwards...? o_o

Hrnnng... sounds like a nerf.

I welcome freebies :D

Also... Dark Souls 2 messed up my Aigis playtime. >.<
Doubtful the confidence system will be so similar to the affection system for girls. It makes it seem like it'll be an in battle type upgrade, like a temporary thing. Unless "confidence" translates to something more specific, your confidence raises and lowers depending on how well you perform, so it might be something to do with that. I like the sound of it.

They like to keep stuff like that secret x.x I considered writing down all my girls' affection bonuses but maybe it's better that I don't know if they're nerfed... That's cool about the crystals, they usually hand one out for maintenance fails, but I didn't mind that they didn't this time, now we're even getting two :3 How nice.

Curse you Dark Soulllllssss, it doesn't help that I'm playing two characters at once, full mage and the typical weapon+shield. I switch characters when I want to forget that I just lost thousands of souls >.> Fuck you exploding enemies (No spoilers I don't think...).

Oh and 199 red gems x.x 103 scrolls. I've been farming the 4 stamina map without using any crystals, so lemme know how you're doing on the 4 or 6 map with scrolls if you haven't spent any crystals. I'd like a comparison.

Last edited: