What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I dont know their exact dmg but I'm assuming its at least 4k since people are comparing them to golems miranda has 3,486 hp and 608 defense without the prince at lvl 90. so miranda needs to be aw maxed not aw lvl 40 or something to have enough hp and thats if the elephants do exactly 4k dmg. If they do 4,250 or something greater youd likely need either curse users to lower dmg by 10% someone with a hp up 10% passive and or one of the few units that can reach 4k effective hp at aw max. Theres also the option of not tanking period with skeletons, karma etc if you have the dps.
Yeah I tried with curse user and also Louise extra def to all, but still no joy.
And even if I do the upgrades on time I don't think I can heal that amount between hits. So I guess I will 1-2 star it only.
And also there's that swarm of ranged units that come right after it -_-.

You apply all appropriate bonuses (like prince, Lize/Katie/Len AW bonuses and so on) then add up HP and DEF together and see if its 4001 or more. If it is, unit can tank elephant, it its not, then not.
Wiki for first story map with axe golem has full list of non-gacha units who can survive 4000 phys damage with list of buffs they need for it.
Hmm thanks I'll check out that list.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally I 3 stared that last map.Stupid elephant train.....Bernice couldn't take it with her skill up >_>

Had to do a lot of manuvering that was very risky to beat it.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somehow managed to have exceptional luck with Lumaria. I farmed a total of 19 copies from her event. Spent 1 SC so I could do the 12 stamina map in order to translate its dialogue early (1 SC is worth 66 points, which is less than what Creeping Terror is donating), and gained 1 level-up.

Lumaria: CC61 (12 copies); Skill 4/5; Mincost (14)

I have 6 copies left to use as food for Marle in case I ever obtain her, but who knows when that will ever happen.

Now I'm left with a couple important decisions. Due to unit box space, I need to clear out some past farm event characters, most particularly Kanon (12 copies) and Sarasa (19 copies). Right now, I only have 56 empty slots, and my present box is at 87/100. So, I have to decide right now whether or not I want to raise these two, or convert them to rainbow crystals since I have this and next week to marathon Banners and Low Cost Battle.

Sarasa Pros:
1) By an illustrator that is likely to do her 3rd Event Scene in the future.
2) Skill may stack with both of the AW Skills of Prince and Serra; I have no idea how the skills for these characters interact with each other (this game is not known for its consistency).
Cons: Illustrator has an armpit hair and odour fetish; Ability pretty useless due to disappointing lack of blizzard maps; Saki-dono.

Kanon Pros:
1) ??? Chiri is a god-tier illustrator ( ; Please hire Chiri to do an event Youko, WankoP~!)
2) Recent gunner buff gives her 300 range and the ability to deliver 3297.66~ damage across most of the map with her one-use AW Skill, which she can use more often than Swordmaster Sandra.
Cons: Rarely bring both Janna and Mel, so Kanon also won't see much time on the team. Reason: Gold Get Greed (Maurette and Patra).

Last edited:

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Created an album for all the comics/large arts in the Character Profile 2 if anyone wants to check them out. Potato quality, though, was missing my camera and didn't have a scanner to work with.

imgur.com/a/f9vNk
Wow, you a hero, big thanks for this.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, the last update buffed the amount of gold received when a new plat unit is retired. Instead of 5000 gold, you'll receive 9900 gold. Right now, this has only been confirmed to apply to Magic Fencer Charlotte, and none of the older characters.
Belinda also sells for 9900 gold.

As for Kanon: Kanon is my only AW gunner, and is 9/10 from copies. I've seen her AW skill nearly 1 shot the swarms of flying magic crystals in the magic city maps, so it's quite nice despite being a single hit. Sandra may be able to do something similar, although she won't follow up with ranged shots.

I sold my Sarasas, and am now halfway to getting Dark Knight Commander. At this pace it will take another 4.5 months until I can finally exchange for him.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Better tanks/B. Iris.

Enchantress + Multihit burst.

More realistically? Token spam(necromancers) with witches' DPSing the big guy.

This is not a very kind stage, especially to lower level players.
Damn it, Bernice is my best tank I even got to see what the damage was like with her skill up that's 900 armor, still a one shot.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That feed me drawing is pretty funny :) and apt too

kleem

Reputation score

Damn it, Bernice is my best tank I even got to see what the damage was like with her skill up that's 900 armor, still a one shot.
If you have Anya use her and witches to slow it down even more.

I had to have Pales,and Paula deal with the oncoming army while lousie tanks the army,then after they are dead used Anya to tank the elephnant while I have metus and witches atking it.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had to have Pales,and Paula deal with the oncoming army while lousie tanks the army,then after they are dead used Anya to tank the elephnant while I have metus and witches atking it.
No Anya the last time her revival event was up I wasn't strong enough to earn her.

it will be impossible for me to have a tank ready before the event ends, I would need like 30 tin cans, 90 fairies and the silvers needed for AW to do so.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope i dont have to 3 star that map its brutal if i do i guess anya will have to take him what level does she need to be to take him shes aw 60ish skill aw

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can just skip the elephant completely, have a team kill the army that arrives before him, than retreat everyone when he arrives. When he leaves just make another army to take the wave that comes after

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Newbie question:

Since events drop old plat event units now, what are the approximate rates on those? 10% like silvers or way worse? What about this event where Charlotte drops on two maps - does she have a better rate on one than the other?

I'm getting close to having my party more or less situated in the short term, so I'd like to spend some extra time during the event working on Charlotte after I take care of some event maps, but I want to know what I'm in for.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since events drop old plat event units now, what are the approximate rates on those? 10% like silvers or way worse? What about this event where Charlotte drops on two maps - does she have a better rate on one than the other?
I'm getting about 2 plat drops out of 3 runs for god-tier maps for Hana, Belinda and Charlotte. Drop rate is very good, I was able to mincost all 3 of them.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's better on higher maps. I probably come in around the 50-60% area. Definitely usually under 2/3 for me, but not bad.

kleem

Reputation score

i hope i dont have to 3 star that map its brutal if i do i guess anya will have to take him what level does she need to be to take him shes aw 60ish skill aw
My Anya was lvl 60 non Awed which she deserves to be awakened after that @_@.

@Runzega I think that if you could maybe stall out the elephant with summons not sure didn't try it cause the witch+Anya thing was a safer idea.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Anya was lvl 60 non Awed which she deserves to be awakened after that @_@.

@Runzega I think that if you could maybe stall out the elephant with summons not sure didn't try it cause the witch+Anya thing was a safer idea.
cool thx ill take em out if i need to

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis Character Profile Vol.2 TV Commercial:

Majin is translated as 'Evil', and Vampire Lord is translated as 'Vampire Load'. OK, really hope these are fixed in the 2nd and 3rd printing.

Does this short snout and these cloven hooves look like they belong to an elephant to people?

It's obviously a boar-like warbeast. Hence why Japanese players call it Inoshishi, the same as the idol illustrator Inoshishi, which is why all of her characters are riding it to bully Princes.

Inoshishi Emoticon: (。ì _ í。) キュ~ (Kyu~)

Last edited:

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@petite Ahahah in the album I took a picture of some of the odder-named character classes but I totally missed Vampire Load.

kleem

Reputation score

Does this short snout and these cloved hooves look like they belong to an elephant to people?

It's obviously a boar-like warbeast. Hence why Japanese players call it Inoshishi, the same as the idol illustrator Inoshsihi, which is why all of her characters are riding it to bully Princes.

Inoshishi Emoticon: (。ì _ í。) キュ~ (Kyu~)
Oh I havn't been paying too much attention too it X_X.

I should be calling it Inoshishi it is a fairly easy name to remember.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think of it as an APC to myself.