Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Wow u guys are all boring with using the exact same placing <.<
Is there something wrong with that?

Still.... that map is only 10 Charisma
Should it not make people a little braver...?

I blind run on the fucking elephant map
But then again , I am not freemium
So I can understand if people afraid to Mission Failed
Since it cost much Sta and Cha

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I mean this April limited map is something which shouldn't need a guide. Let people figure out their own strategy without telling em where to place the units.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean this April limited map is something which shouldn't need a guide. Let people figure out their own strategy without telling em where to place the units.
My stra/placement is quite different from anelia, but healer and Raven are the essential core units in this map. Can you even done the map without both of them ?

The Emperor might have chance, but he can't kill all the flies

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i for one dont really want to mess with all that figuring it out stuff i just want it beat so i can move on to more farming

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i for one dont really want to mess with all that figuring it out stuff i just want it beat so i can move on to more farming
Actually Aeon do have a point
But then again it's people freedom to do whatever they wish

Still I only need 2 run
To 3* it , even though I seriously dun even know who they are and what skill they have
That map is like , "Here , we give You 1 free SC)

This is a pointless discussion
Let's move a long guys~

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeeeessssss

The White empire's Cutie Tactician will be mine@!@!!! mwhahahaha

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people here said that they have trouble with this map so I eent to this map again and done it 3rd time just to give them screenshot. But knowing that some may like to find their own strategy: I put mine IN SPOILER and with introduction that it is screenshot there. And I did it for one purpose only: so people who want to get their own strategy wont click it and wont acciedentaly see how to do it.

I am free player and I did all the maps introduced this week without videos and blindly. Thanks to that I had no idea that i am using SAME PLACEMENT AS EVERYONE ELSE. But that means well about me if I used good one at second run.

Go away, whine at someone else.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It appeared those blezebub flies have high assassination multipler. I always kill them with the skill.
What is Raven's Assassination chance now anyway? I remember it being 70%, but then I think they buffed it during one of the large buff sprees.

I think placing Raven anywhere along the bottom probably works, I had mine right up against the demon gate and just killed things right away.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe Raven was buffed to a 90% chance. Pretty crazy really, considering her low cooldown. They even show off with her a bit in that stage by giving you a free rearguard tactician(cooldown becomes 21s). I really hope we get her AW soon, 'cause I'd really like to AW mine...

Anyway, I also cleared that map right when it came out by placing Raven where Anelai did, and the same for Verdinath too. I didn't find the placement for anyone else particularly important, though I recall placing a blocker near the exit to stop some goblins from escaping.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does this stupid self healing angel on the 5 stamina map ever stop healing? I've got prince, Bashira, and Metus beating on her and her health refuses to budge.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does this stupid self healing angel on the 5 stamina map ever stop healing? I've got prince, Bashira, and Metus beating on her and her health refuses to budge.
Eh really?
I mean... On My Alternative account
Zenobia helped by Sabrina , Pallis and Bashira def can kill her
Although the UP is cruel.... almost reach 400
Metus on that account only Lv 25 , and definitely not Perfected
So I can't use her

what3va

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just tank her and wait until her regen expires. She will eventually die

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that's real my prayers are answered finally a rear tactician besides lian I can actually attain

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to find out if a tank will hold up against the elephant? (Minimum required stats)
I tried with skill activated aw40 Louise, and with aw49 miranda (with louise on team) and both were oneshotted. I don't want to level these girls at the moment if they won't hold up.(well, I actually AWed miranda just for this eleph but seems it was a waste)

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i decided to blow my last 5 sc on gacha because there isnt much to farm in this event other than charrlotte, i got zenobia

so quick question: who should i awaken first Zenobia or Katie?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont know their exact dmg but I'm assuming its at least 4k since people are comparing them to golems miranda has 3,486 hp and 608 defense without the prince at lvl 90. so miranda needs to be aw maxed not aw lvl 40 or something to have enough hp and thats if the elephants do exactly 4k dmg. If they do 4,250 or something greater youd likely need either curse users to lower dmg by 10% someone with a hp up 10% passive and or one of the few units that can reach 4k effective hp at aw max. Theres also the option of not tanking period with skeletons, karma etc if you have the dps.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How to find out if a tank will hold up against the elephant? (Minimum required stats)
You apply all appropriate bonuses (like prince, Lize/Katie/Len AW bonuses and so on) then add up HP and DEF together and see if its 4001 or more. If it is, unit can tank elephant, it its not, then not.
Wiki for first story map with axe golem has full list of non-gacha units who can survive 4000 phys damage with list of buffs they need for it.

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Created an album for all the comics/large arts in the Character Profile 2 if anyone wants to check them out. Potato quality, though, was missing my camera and didn't have a scanner to work with.

imgur.com/a/f9vNk

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to feed my black iris with 2 rainbow, her skill up 100% :D
3/5 -> 5/5

Since her AW skill now not one time restricted anymore, there's a point to AW Skill her now.

Only need a good tactician (not interested in Lian and Leone might not fit my style. Need a new one :3)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to Alive's blog ( ), the Character Profile Vol.2 has an error with the description for Silver Priest Warrior Ether. They accidentally gave her the description of a princess with ruby-coloured eyes (Louise?). My copy is going to arrive over a month from now, so I'll probably receive a print that doesn't have this mistake, thankfully.

Also, the last update buffed the amount of gold received when a new plat unit is retired. Instead of 5000 gold, you'll receive 9900 gold. Right now, this has only been confirmed to apply to Magic Fencer Charlotte, and none of the older characters.

Speaking of which, fed both of my copies, and managed to raise my Rune Lord Charlotte to AW74 (7/10>8/10). While Hores has a better skill for winning at maps, I've changed my mind about Charlotte's AW Skill; it's much more useful for marathon farming maps, which comprises the majority of map visits, so she's definitely one of the more useful characters to have along with Julian, Jerome, Figneria, Thetis, and so on.

'Feed Me, Prince!' by Sugae Fui ( ):

Charlotte: Feed me!
Prince: Does it have to be human?
Charlotte: Feed me!
Prince: Does it have to be Crystia?
Charlotte: Feeeed me!
Prince: Where am I supposed to get her?
Charlotte: [singing] Feed me, Prince! Feed me all night long—that's right, blueman—you can do it! Feed me, Prince. Feed me all night long. Ha ha ha ha ha! Cause if you feed me, Prince. I can grow up big and strong.