What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Upcoming Spoilers for Maintenance on March 3rd:
-Revival Mission "Anna's Grand Adventure" Second Phase Maps Added.
+New Map Added with Time Fairy as a Completion Reward.
-Super Difficult "Majin Advent" (魔神降臨) Mission Begins.
iOS:
-Special Revival Mission "Holy Warrior's Challenge" (聖戦士の挑戦) Begins.
+Farm-type Event for Plat Heavy Armour Maribelle.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Super Difficult? My anti-magic team would like to have a nice chat with that Majin. Soon after, it will be with an AW thief as well.

I'm also still waiting adamantly for the Witch, Ninja, and Geomancer Skill AW. Something to make them special in their niche and change things up.

That aside, I'm excited that I will finally have a perfect Premium Black unit tomorrow.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fufufu.... another time fairy I dont really know what to do with D:
What did you do with yours? I remember Petite min costed his Nanaly, but what about rest of you?

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looking forward to the new majin event!

Fufufu.... another time fairy I dont really know what to do with D:
What did you do with yours? I remember Petite min costed his Nanaly, but what about rest of you?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 time fairy -.-
Personaly i given up on ever picking a black gacha unit from base / SP summon....
So maybe i should make my Liana CR-5 (current CR-3)? seem she the most useful unit i have atm, and her revival probaly will be in another yr or so...
Another choice is Nagi at -4/9 but she kinda rarely coming out nowday....

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

my kurissu is now a 13 cost, and that makes me super happy

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Use it on Jerome and make him the best soldier on your team. Jerome at 12-cost makes it possible for you to instantly deploy him because you will normally start at 12 points in the beginning of the mission thanks to his ability. Don't always follow your event units only creed and use whatever is best at helping you succeed. He's not an OP unit offensively, but he does far more to help your team. He will at least speed up the sortie points you gain, which translate into deploying high cost units sooner.

Also, never bet your hopes on getting a Black from base or SP summons. I've never gotten a Platinum or Black unit from either of them and I'm not going to expect to get one ever out of those rolls.

@Anelai
Of course it has to be Olivia for me. I've been waiting for a while to be able to deploy her even 1 cost earlier.

Edit:
If I had Jerome, then I would instantly use 2 Time Fairies on him no matter who I like or have. Instant deployment of him can make a significant difference in how fast you can deploy your essential units and no time is lost because you don't have to micromanage his skill if it's upgraded.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are not helping me with my decision and all your premium blacks :( but keep talking <3

I remember Crow cost reduced his Saki. Mine is stuck on CC mac forever and I used her like once ever D:

Altrius, either Liana or Jerome sounds good, but exkale have a point with Jerome. Huge point.

I rolled once last week and got another female gold samurai (still can't remember her name D:) , even after dropping 3 times.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In one gold rush i reached 46 runs without the silver drop. Beat that.

Glad to hear from you Petite
Unfortunately I cannot broke that record

Finaly I got Mortimer in the 29'th try
58 Sta wasted just for Julian....
Oh well , atleast I can now deploy faster~

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thinking of time fairy on my katie but not sure if its worth it.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on March 3rd Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-"2 Million User Celebration Campaign" (200万人突破記念キャンペーン) 2nd Phase Begins.
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x, AW Orb Drop 2x, and AW Skill Fairy Drop 1.5x Campaign Begins (Until March 10th).
-Majin Advent Mission "Thunderstorm Furfur" (轟雷のフールフール) Begins.
+Rank 50+ Players Only.
-Revival Mission "Anna's Grand Adventure" Second Phase Maps Added.
Limited Events:
-Story Mission Drop 1.5x Bonus Ends.
-Silver Female Unit Synthesis Base EXP 3x Ends.
-Silver Male Unit Synthesis Base EXP 1.5x Ends.
Trading Post:
-Rainbow: Spirit of Battle Cynthia (1000).
-Magic: Black Parliamentary Secretary Anna (100) Removed on March 10th.
Other:
-Arch Witch Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Begins (Until March 10th 10:00).
iOS:
-Special Revival Mission "Holy Warrior's Challenge" (聖戦士の挑戦) Begins.
+Farm-type Event for Plat Heavy Armour Maribelle.

Finally, I've been waiting for witches for ages. I still have Belinda at 4/5, and have been undecided about whether to raise her to 5/5. If they give her a crummy AW Skill, it's no big deal; I can use my rainbow fairies on other characters then.

Curious when they'll introduce some of the nastier Majin from mythology. For example, one from the choir of ruin that cannot be harmed by any means, who can permanently ruin the stats and skills of a character if it cuts them with its blades that can slice through all forms of protection and safeguards, and to make it worse, each time it cuts any units, that unit will split into twisted, evil copies of itself that will seek to destroy everyone and everything around it. Or just have players fight Majin Marquis Andras, who will seem relatively plain to fight with its 0-block ranged weapon and 95% evasion against all attacks, but its true horror lies in the aftermath of the battle when you find out all of your characters that participated are now ticking time bombs that will betray you randomly when you do a map in the future, upon which, you need to defeat them to get the character back with the same chance as summoning them (i.e. a black rarity traitor only has a 3% chance of being regained, otherwise they're gone forever).

EDIT:

Majin Furfur (?):

EDIT 2:

Additional Spoiler Info:
-Furfur will retaliate with a true damage lightning bolt attack to units that attacked (it) when it receives damage.
-When you get 3-stars on Majin Advent mission, it will unlock an even more difficult mission with higher level enemies.
-There are no Drop Items; 3-star Rewards: Platinum or Black Armours.
-It's also not possible to deploy units with the same name (i.e. can't bring 2 Minervas).

Ah, Furfur sounds more dangerous now. I guess high dps healers and high HP characters are going to be required. Immortal Princess Karma being the best lightning rod available.

Last edited:

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does +Rank players only+ mean?

Also, I wish they'd implement increased daily drops earlier. I had spare stamina to waste, but I don't think I'll have it next week, seeing how they start off another event

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My Katie is -3 now. That's feels so good. My luck with CR gold units seems pretty high.
Raichi -3 with 3 copies.
Maurette -3 with 4 copies.
Aria -3 with 4 copies.
Iris -2 with 2 copies.
Noel -2 with 5 copies (150 revival crystals -_-, why I didn't get Hores instead)

Also 3rd Time Fairy for me and second Happy. Is Olivia worth mincosting?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated my last post with additional information from the twitter concerning the Majin Advent mission.

Also 3rd Time Fairy for me and second Happy. Is Olivia worth mincosting?
This is a question you can answer by using her. If you don't find yourself in a situation where you had insufficient cost to deploy her at a critical moment, then you don't need any cost reductions.

I have Immortal Queen Karma at cost 20, and I have never, ever felt that I needed her at cost 19 or 18. Same goes for most of my high cost duelists, and mages/bishops.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any infos on the new rainbow unit in the trading post ?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Super Difficult? My anti-magic team would like to have a nice chat with that Majin.
-Furfur will retaliate with a true damage lightning bolt attack to units when it receives damage.
Nice try Aigis, but that does not faze me. It does not matter who I pick because all I have are high HP units.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Furfur will retaliate with a true damage lightning bolt attack to units when it receives damage.
I am going to have a 'fun' time if the retaliation is per hit, and Nanaly and Leone shreds herself. *laughs* It would mean I would have to dig out a proper duelist and gun it down with say Amanda, Kurisa, Anya, etc.
Actually screw that, I should do Shizuka + Anya support.

*wonders what this is:*
Spirit of Battle Cynthia

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are not helping me with my decision and all your premium blacks :( but keep talking <3

I remember Crow cost reduced his Saki. Mine is stuck on CC mac forever and I used her like once ever D:
Saki is an all or nothing unit. I have mine maxed out and she rlz but half assed she is pretty much worthless.

Edit: well, a little higher cost is not worthless if every thing else is high (skill aw), but she loses a lot of anti-rush usability.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saki is an all or nothing unit. I have mine maxed out and she rlz but half assed she is pretty much worthless.
I have Happy prepared for her?