Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

8'th grade is around 14 years?
Def still young IMO......
But in Japan , back on warring state. 14 is consider as a woman I think

And here , we got some girl even married on 12.....
So it depend on people's country it seems~

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Grrr
2k Gacha hates me, Since my first barracks only has like 6 open spots in it I need to CC my silvers, need a 1 star archer, think I could get one from Gacha....but nooo its giving me every other iron level unit except an archer, its given me multiple bronze archers though.

I mean I haven't spent much maybe 40k, but god damn I am spending a lot for a damn iron.

Now its decided it needs to hand out me all the bronze units. Literally got 6 different bronze units in a row just now.

seriously took like 80k to get it.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

still somewhat disturbing on iris since she looks so young and small like she would break. No worries on Sybillia and Nunally though they just get to be one of the cool kids rockin strollers in 8th grade.
TBF, Sybilla's proportions are hilariously small as well. Possibly smaller than Iris, just with larger breasts.

At least they look more mature in their AW art.

@ Dragonpaladin: SOON, XD (nj though)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis: Bonds of the Hero
(千年戦争アイギス 英雄の絆)

10 Page Spoiler:

The original file names for these were aigis01_15~19. So this is stuff that happens in the middle.

Going by these pages, it looks like Arietta (アリエッタ) is the main heroine, and the man in armour is Vargas (バルガス), who is Arietta's father. At first, I thought that guy was the Dark Knight.

I'm surprised this comic uses furigana, since Maoh is a seinen magazine, and Edo's other manga serial is a seinen comic adaption of a light novel serial as well. None of the other comics I read from Maoh in the past used furigana, either. Generally furigana is used in comics aimed towards children. I guess once this is compiled into a volume, they're going to try to market it to younger adolescents, or something.

Also, in case anyone is new and hasn't noticed it yet. There's a serial code for this game in my signature. You can enter it by going to 'その他' (Other) and selecting 'シリアルコード' (Serial Code).

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Karsuman
Silly person, everyone knows that you need AW thief to access Hell Mode. Looking forward to your AW thief (AWT) difficulty run. Though to be honest, difficulty didn't increase by much due to good setup and overkill on my part.

The funny thing is I brought no healer or healing in that map outside of Karma. Karma was healing 3380 HP per hit (x2) of the golem due to sacrifice AW skill and 0 defense and that was basically enough due to token spam afterwards.

Which is just plain silly. considering how difficult that map actually is.

Those gains. Now I just need some Rainbow Fairies to upgrade her skill to 5/5. Afterwards, I can Skill AW both Nadia and Lucille when I get the gold.
I get a lot of rainbow fairies from gift box, might want to see if you can do the same or just spam Tuesday daily with GCs.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa
About that...

I used the one I got from the login reward today. :D

I can finally live the through part of the dream combo. Right now it is Nadia and Anya, but I want to add an AW Waltz, AW Echidna, and AW Corinne into the mix. Nadia can take care of the front, while Anya can take the rear. If both are placed close enough, then mobs in between will take a lot of damage. They will also be deadly when placed side-by-side. Corinne will provide the most increase in damage because of the defense reduction (until a boss with a lot of DEF shows up) and Waltz can provide the stat increase for everyone around her so that the tanks take even less damage. Now if only a subjugation event shows up for me to make full use of her.

Thanks Draa!

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale
Congratulations~ So that's where my luck went xD

Now if only Nadia is black and have 5 second wait time...... So where's my black dragon rider? Quiting Aigis after 450 Crystals is good too.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Of course my Rakshasa fails going from 3 to 4 with today's rainbow. Oh well. :p

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's.. probably not a good idea to try to level up a skill soon after I do it lol.

This is working better than expected even. Wood Golems just get torn apart by the time they get blocked by Anya while the Maid Golems are still a tough cookie, but that was expected because of their higher defense and health. If only there was enough space to use an Alchemist, then those Maid Golems will just become another chew toy for the mount. Cost isn't an issue since I'm always running double soldier as my early deploy units. Overall, I'm happy about my new toy and I'll love to deploy her as early as possible.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I figure I've had such insane luck skill leveling in the past(one time I skill maxed three units from 1 > 5 in a row with no failures) that it's just karmic justice.

Also, those are some really impressive numbers. I'd be jelly if Erenia wasn't just as ridiculous. :p

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to roll once later this week and I'll laugh if I get Erenia after having used the fairy on Nadia. I'll even put priority to raise her too just because I also agree that she's ridiculous in her own way. She was also the Dragon Rider I originally wanted (when it was her spotlight) when I got Nadia. I will love them all. :3

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going by these pages, it looks like Arietta (アリエッタ) is the main heroine, and the man in armour is Vargas (バルガス), who is Arietta's father. At first, I thought that guy was the Dark Knight.

1 sc the old man dies in 2 o 3 chapters :p

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Katie and Julian both failed on -1 2/5, RIP.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got erenia with the 1 roll I could afford from daily crystals but I'm in a bit of a back up with people I want to AW and copies of units that need to be consumed so she will have to wait. I like Nadia better though but Erenia is worth the high cost to me at least compared to lucille

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She was also the Dragon Rider I originally wanted (when it was her spotlight) when I got Nadia. I will love them all. :3
For me, it was more like: rolled for Erenia, went at it until I got black/Leone, kept rolling for Erenia => given up.

Seriously, rolled enough times for even me to get a black (I am around <1.5%) and still no spot-light Erenia was so silly ~~ Because of that BS, I decided the only dragon rider I will raise is BDR.

Oh, I rolled for Nadia too. That was a pointless effort *face in palm* In fact, I haven't gotten a platinum in 20~30 rolls lately. (Mostly silver as always, then useless gold or useful gold that failed cost reduction)

I figure I've had such insane luck skill leveling in the past(one time I skill maxed three units from 1 > 5 in a row with no failures) that it's just karmic justice.
Back in the days, because Sophie was the unit to break black curse, 5>10 without fail was pretty awesome to say the least.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, the gacha dragon riders are a case where there's really no comparison between them and the free versions. In my team, an AW skill Erenia does approximately 42k and a Sybilla does about 67k over their skill durations, as a general comparison, but Erenia does it in a much shorter time. Meanwhile, Lucille even with her pre-AW skill would do only 23k with 100 less range. If I flubbed the math it's only off by a couple k. :p

Generally speaking I prefer Erenia over Nadia, since she synergizes best with my anti-MR/long range no HA setups, but I'd love the latter too.

Oh, I rolled for Nadia too. That was a pointless effort *face in palm* In fact, I haven't gotten a platinum in 20~30 rolls lately. (Mostly silver as always, then useless gold or useful gold that failed cost reduction)
This has been me with plats most recently(though I've had good luck before, and a few two/three in a row incidents - including two Erenia's in a row, when she wasn't in the banner...). Haven't gotten one in over 20 rolls. Still really high black rate, though.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nearly everything about Erenia is why I wanted her.

The DPS difference between Lucille and Erenia is definitely noticeable and it is why I'm not attempting any AW Thief runs in the future until I can secure a very solid ranged magic DPS. The unit with the highest DPS in my team is Olivia and it requires setting up and it's not a ranged attack. Lucille does not deal enough damage in time and Sherry is not using her main skill frequently. I can try to use a Magic Swordsman, but I prefer a Dragon Rider's ability to choose when to use their skill which is a boon because I don't want the Mithril Golem to counterattack early. That 71-cost mission alone made me realize how much I'm lacking in very high DPS units and the only one I have is Olivia. Estelle does solve part of the issue, but her DPS isn't very high and can be dangerous to use because of her skill granting extra range and explosion radius (this made me fail one run). Her skill also isn't available all the time so timing is another issue.

The game just keeps handing me durable units, which I do not mind, but I would like to have one ranged Premium DPS with a good attack speed.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you not have hores? shed probably shred things if you use her with estelles skill up or what about bashira she does quadra shot with a mere 20 second cd though slightly reduced in dmg and duration.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SC and Revival Crystals ran dry when she was available. Most of my efforts went towards Kagura and partially Lian. At that time, Hores did not have her Skill AW so it was unknown how good she would become. I also don't prefer Magic Swordsman like I said in my previous post. They can prematurely activate the Mithril Golem's ranged attack, which I wouldn't want to happen.

Bashira requires extra setup if I want it to work because she deals physical DPS, but there was already mention of a previous problem (Estelle's extra range and explosion radius prematurely activating the Mithril Golem's aggression).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright wasn't quite sure what you meant by boon at first but I get it now. You said you want premium dps you didn't specify you want dps only for killing golems. just thought Id mention some units you probably should of already had that I think are good dps