What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Can someone tell me how to get rainbow crytals?

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You have to sell the heroes you get from the gatcha. Anything gold and above.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok Just tested this pretty much answering my own question:

So During old time revival i already got all drop of this map, then i tried 1st clear during this even where it should be 100% drop....
Result:

This map suppose to be drop:
Diamond (5x2), Bronze Russel (15), Gold Fairy (10), Silver Soldier Crave (7), Old Revival Crystal II (95%x2); New RC V (x2)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok Just tested this pretty much answering my own question:

So During old time revival i already got all drop of this map, then i tried 1st clear during this even where it should be 100% drop....
Result:

This map suppose to be drop:
Diamond (5x2), Bronze Russel (15), Gold Fairy (10), Silver Soldier Crave (7), Old Revival Crystal II (95%x2); New RC V (x2)
I just tried this map before reading your post and got 10 ceystals drop. It made me really hyped up so I did it second time and got only bronze HA :/

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You have to sell the heroes you get from the gatcha. Anything gold and above.
ok then. i will skip this 1 and tell that black knight go burn in hell (INDEED IS BLACK HEART) ;)

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just tried this map before reading your post and got 10 ceystals drop. It made me really hyped up so I did it second time and got only bronze HA :/

at least this map tends to drop the silver soldier quite frequently so u get free fusion fodder, but ya the crystal drop rate just sucks in general

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe the drops for the second event will be better?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
The system keeps track of the enemy you have killed and whether or not it has dropped an item previously. Since they tacked on the new mechanic to the old missions, it still knows that enemy x, y, and z has dropped an item previously. What they did is changing an item an enemy already held, which is not the same as adding an item to a different enemy. That is why you aren't getting 100% revival crystal drops when re-running those missions since those drops were essentially obtained from the respective enemies prior to the event.

This is why I only ran one of the mission for the Platinum Fairy and went back to running 90/12 immediately. The drops for the next event is just full of Gadoras and Revival Crystals, so I will re-run missions where I have not obtained a Gadoras and then head straight to the new 90/12 afterwards.

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

man i had mentioned earlier in that i was gonna aim for 2 anya but i severely underestimated how awful these drop rates are, i have burned through 17 sc on the first 40/3 mission so far since the start of this event and am currently at 284 crystals.

either the drops are really that awful or aegis hates my guts

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those lower cost maps are usually always less efficient than the 90/12 or w/e the highest cost is so that would be why you have used so many SC already. 17 SC for only 284 crystals is horrendous Ive used maybe 1-2 SC and have 286 crystals right now from doing 90/12.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

makes me really wish i could beat those 90/12 one, coulda wasted those extra sc on gacha so that aegis could hate me in another fashion

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

makes me really wish i could beat those 90/12 one, coulda wasted those extra sc on gacha so that aegis could hate me in another fashion
90/12 is not that hard, i have 0 AW units and can easy 3* it.
i used this as a basic strategy and adjusted it to my units.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

90/12 is not that hard, i have 0 AW units and can easy 3* it.
i used this as a basic strategy and adjusted it to my units.
well my team is a whole lot more awful than that :D

Behold my team in all its unsightly glory!

Attachments

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ramen46:
The penultimate map is ~1.666 RC per stamina, and the final map is ~2 RC per stamina. These ones we're doing have been buffed, so the ~1.6 per stamina is much better than the 1.3 RC per stamina of the original revival event's best map.

The main difference for the god-tier map is actually the RC per charisma (~0.266 versus ~0.125). The god-tier map is better if you're doing a marathon, and spending crystals to restore your charisma and stamina. Though, you'll have to do your own math with your rank and charisma/stamina to know how much of a difference they would make when you're spending your SC. The difference should be around several crystals or more.

Otherwise, if you're just straight farming these maps all week:
Dragonewt King: 7*24*1.666=279.888 Revival Crystals
Three Kings: 7*24*2=336 Revival Crystals
Note, the actual drop rate is slightly less.

Last edited:

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well my team is a whole lot more awful than that :D

Behold my team in all its unsightly glory!
Ok with this team its impossible, but you aim high, that is my 2nd time i'm running Arias event and i get Anya this time. 1st time i did this revival i was really weak and farmed enough RC for Aria.:eek:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am just going to state Liz is surprisingly good. For someone who's used to 'use and toss' and 'deployment point generator' soldiers she does fine against soldiers in AW Orb maps (+AW Thief)

That by itself is speaking volumes of her capability. Give her a try post AW against Orb map soldier/rogue rushes, you will be pleasantly surprised.

@AW44
AW Buffs: ATK +2%, +5%, +7%, +5%, DEF +5% (From herself)

Comparing to none-skill Sybilla

Comparing to none-skill Kurisa

Aria is still stable for cost effectiveness and usefulness of course, min-cost Aria is win.
But for someone without Zenobia/Jerome, Liz is plain terrific despite the +2 cost. (Stack her with Maribelle and your early game melee is beyond solid)

Still doesn't compare to Zenobia of course, shame :/

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok with this team its impossible, but you aim high, that is my 2nd time i'm running Arias event and i get Anya this time. 1st time i did this revival i was really weak and farmed enough RC for Aria.:eek:
ya i am debating if i want to try for aria this event also or just go for more fairies and level my team up

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa
Finally, another believer of having a combat soldier!

She's just a very strong starting unit who can maintain presence, while still providing sortie points even if it's not as fast as a dedicated point farmer. It's hard to find a reason to make her retreat when she can fight so well with her Skill AW.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ya i am debating if i want to try for aria this event also or just go for more fairies and level my team up
only just recently ive got my second gold+ soldier just having katie it made some maps neigh impossible and if i fixed it far earlier the game wouldve been a bit easier so id advice getting aria since most soldiers are few and far between on events this recent one being the first ince arias last rev and in the gatcha gl there all plats and up

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Majin AW Implemented [魔神王] (Majinou; Majin King).
+AW Orb: Rune Fencer and Arch Angel
+AW Mat: Monk, Vampire Hunter, and Angel

Rakshasa AW illustration:
AW Ability: When HP is 0, halts movement of all surrounding enemies and deals damage (Can also be deployed again after a certain amount of time has passed).