What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

if it follows the same pattern as this event then the second half will have guaranteed first drops.

Also 25 maps in for the first 40/3 map and the first crystal drops pretty consistently (usually). The second crystal though, is rarer. I've only gotten it like... 5 times. I'll keep an actual count now

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok one last question is it worth it to have 2 anya's?

i have an extra time fairy just sitting in my barracks so was wondering if it was worth it to buy the one for 500 rc and get 2 anya's

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok one last question is it worth it to have 2 anya's?

i have an extra time fairy just sitting in my barracks so was wondering if it was worth it to buy the one for 500 rc and get 2 anya's

Okowa is obsessed with Anya, and used ALL of his time fairies on her.

Anya is a good unit, but whether it's worth it to have 2 of her depends on your experience with the game. Do you see yourself with multiple opportunities to deploy another 35 cost unit, and do you feel as if you wish you could have Anya deployed in multiple locations, or fighting side-by-side, swaying and swinging their swords in sync?

The only thing I could say to discourage multiple Anyas is if you have some Black unit that would benefit heavily from the Time Fairy: Nanaly, Despia, Aisha, Minerva, Sue, etc.

For me, I want to save my Time Fairy, and use it to cost-reduce my Lord Witch Adelle (after I get another copy of her), or Black Chounin Saki. The biggest hole of my team is a lack of early-to-deploy units, and Adelle is my cheapest and strongest magic unit at the moment, and she costs 15 to deploy.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok, after having seen that video and the fact the only black unit i have is that bishop chick from the previous event i definitely working toward that second anya :D

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally after my summoning spree I have maxed out affection and CC on all these units except those without CC.

BLACK
Bandit Amanda
Astro Maiden Dine
Devil Princess Rakushasa

PLATINUM
GOD EATER Makai militants Risutisu
Inu Inari
Mage Armour Jessica
Horse Archer Catinat
Thief Anita

GOLD
Katie - Max Cost reduction - from the event not summons

SILVER aka u want black fuck you have silver
Jungle Guardian Da Nang
Princess Rosette

And out of all these units the only ones I intend to add to my primary sortie group are Dine and the god eater gotta get them AW now....

Amanda will have a place farming Monday for gold and plat cans and the plat thief will replace the gold one for every thing I have on farm.

Also just bought the Black Knight ended up with 600 Rainbow Crystals right away thanks to all the chance up curse masters I ended up with getting the other 400 was easy with all the spare plats for units I dont like I had spare.

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell what does "Spirit of Brilliance Fes" do?

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how does one get that instant lvl 99 fairy the guy used in that anya vid a few posts earlier ?

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's the happy fairy. She's in this event I think

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, we should be able to get Happy in this event in next week. Happy this guy used is from previous event. We also got Joy fairy with the same effect before happy.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got a the aw fairy from event and i dont know who to aw yuyu or bellinda im leanning on belinda but yuyu is so good but if this event gives a happy i should wait for anya or my olivia ugh the choices

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got a the aw fairy from event and i dont know who to aw yuyu or bellinda im leanning on belinda but yuyu is so good but if this event gives a happy i should wait for anya or my olivia ugh the choices
Belinda belongs in the same category as Spica in that it's advantageous to awaken her before your other witches, including your black one probably (it's easier to justify this with Spica since it takes a lot of levels before Nanaly rehabilitates herself). Yuyu has platinum level attack, but Belinda's +7% witch attack finally puts her ahead of Yuyu, and will also make your CC60 Yuyu more useful than a barely rehabilitated Arch Witch Yuyu. I don't know what level it takes before Yuyu regains her old attack, but Yuyu's ability is just -1 cost after she awakens.

AW Fairies only cost 100 magic crystals, so you'll easily gain enough for your Anya or Olivia (and Yuyu) whenever they introduce a 1.5x daily drop event, which will probably happen around Christmas or New Year's Day.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yuyu is ~25-30 for rehabilitation I think, I was looking at her a few days ago since I have four copies of her that I haven't leveled yet.

Should probably go ahead and raise one, but I had Despia and Cloris bult up before I rolled my first so I'm kind of iffy on spending resources there.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I am starting to regret my current plan of action to AW Astro Maiden Dine, Bandit Amanda, Thief Anita and Avenger GOD EATER I will need a total of 22 plat armours if I use them at ~ lvl 50, 4 plat cans per Platinum unit and 7 per black.

I then need 1 million gold just for the AW costs plus all the gold for synth costs.

I also need all the AW orbs, I forgot to get the last thief orb I needed on Sunday.

The 4 AW Fairies I can get easy enough.

And the most problematic part is the sheer number of plat and black fairies I will need for the can synths 7x3 per black is 21 Black Fairies per black unit so 42 total plus 24 plat Fairies.

Monday and Tuesday daily missions are going to be hit hard this week I also need to 100% affection 3 more units so I need Wednesday and Thursday to replenish my magic crystals...

A little disappointed that the Black Knight doesn't turn into a woman at AW kinda like Anya having a Black male unit is cool though especially for men only maps.

Managed to 3* the last of the story maps in the jungle I don't know what I was doing the first couple of times but now its pretty easy and I feel stupid.

In regards to the new Black Rakashasu not really finding her that useful, I did use her to help me 3* Tinies vs Giants 2 but I think I could have replaced her with basically any melee just fine.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Belinda belongs in the same category as Spica in that it's advantageous to awaken her before your other witches, including your black one probably (it's easier to justify this with Spica since it takes a lot of levels before Nanaly rehabilitates herself). Yuyu has platinum level attack, but Belinda's +7% witch attack finally puts her ahead of Yuyu, and will also make your CC60 Yuyu more useful than a barely rehabilitated Arch Witch Yuyu. I don't know what level it takes before Yuyu regains her old attack, but Yuyu's ability is just -1 cost after she awakens.

AW Fairies only cost 100 magic crystals, so you'll easily gain enough for your Anya or Olivia (and Yuyu) whenever they introduce a 1.5x daily drop event, which will probably happen around Christmas or New Year's Day.
all excellent points thanks belindas first then

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is very late to the party, but I have finally 3-starred the 63-stamina (penultimate) magic city story mission. This has been the most challenging map for a long time now, but I managed to beat it using variation of this strategy - .

I don't have a leveled mage armor, but Mariabelle did a great job handling top lane instead. On the bot lane I have used a princess instead of Chloe. I started with Kaguya, but after realizing I need a bit more power handling the golems, I have replaced her with the anal princess.

The +2 cost for everyone was a bit painful, but I managed to land everyone in time (though barely at some points). The 17% bonus def however is nothing to sneeze at.

On bot lane I have used Yurina, though mine is only level 50. She did manage to handle the job, though I needed to rotate the cooldowns, especially while the axe golem was still alive. My Noel is not skill AWd, but I just replaced her (later on - still need Noel to clear the small golems) with Echidona, which I wanted, as I tanked axe golem with Anya.

If I had Imeria with high enough level, it would have been better to tank the axe golem with her, and use Anya on one of the lanes. Sadly, that is not a case - I have a pretty big leveling backlog, but the spirit of darkness convinced a lot of plat fairies to her side, so we can never get enough.

Finally, I have used Bellinda instead of Sui. With skill active, she could reach the golems on both top and bot lane, once the axe golem was eliminated. However, this is another map where I wish I had leveled my Sui, so she climbed a bit in my 'to level' list. Maybe I will finally use the joker fairies...

Onto the final magic city story mission now. Looks like fun as well.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, I have used Bellinda instead of Sui. With skill active, she could reach the golems on both top and bot lane, once the axe golem was eliminated. However, this is another map where I wish I had leveled my Sui, so she climbed a bit in my 'to level' list. Maybe I will finally use the joker fairies...
I totally get you!
I completed this map a while ago using this tactics to complete:

and thanks to this Suil and Memento moved quite high in my "to AW list".

Anyway, it wasn't easy and placing some characters in exact time was crucial, althouh I managed with 50lvl Eden with 30% affection, 65 lvl Sandra with 50% affection, 55 Suil with 50% affection and Kaguya switched to Cornelia I think.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question....

I just notice it menton there the revival mission have 100% on 1st drop.
Let's say in past of the same revival i already got the old R.Crystal and silver unit with some still blank ?
If i re do the map again will the new R.crystal 100% / silver unit be 100% drop rate ? (i assume the blank aprt will become 100% drop rate)

PS: 400 R.crystal collected so far, i will get anya...
But main event still haven't done any completion except the very 1st map (want at least awaken fairy and Katie)

Atm i really wish 1.5x daily drop rate tuesday as i got 0 black fairy left T_T

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question....

I just notice it menton there the revival mission have 100% on 1st drop.
Let's say in past of the same revival i already got the old R.Crystal and silver unit with some still blank ?
If i re do the map again will the new R.crystal 100% / silver unit be 100% drop rate ? (i assume the blank aprt will become 100% drop rate)
This is atleast what happend to me. I get all the drops I didn't have, not the all possible from particular map.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a good catch and I would've missed a Platinum Fairy if I didn't check this thread. It's too bad nearly all of the past missions aren't worth going back to after clearing them previously. At least I can clear some of the missions during the next phase and claim any Gadoras drops that I have not obtained before. Easy skill food for Monica and Claire.

Last edited: