What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Been trying to farm monday's 80/3 daily. Its drop rate for plat can is really bad(for me anyways). Have yet to see any plat cans at all, compared to 60/3, which seems to be more frequent(probably confirmation bias, and more runs done).

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been trying to farm monday's 80/3 daily. Its drop rate for plat can is really bad(for me anyways). Have yet to see any plat cans at all, compared to 60/3, which seems to be more frequent(probably confirmation bias, and more runs done).
Same for me, 5 runs, 0 plat cans. averaging on 3-4 gold cans. This is pretty bad.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Waz happening, anybody please help?

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DMM (itself) is undergoing maintenance.

I think.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes DMM is under maintenance for a couple more hours.

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maintenance is over.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure what to do to complete this event in time, all I can come up with atm is to use my cost reduced Soma as an awaken material for Claire. That would be depressing though x.x

If anybody finds an easy strat for 100/2, let me know. I really don't know what to do until then. Having a crappy time in both my DMM games lately x.x

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tell me what kind of quirky units you have; Like Pegasus Knights, Avengers, and the like. Momento might help a bunch as her babies can stall the nast bad avenger bros, even if its just for a single hit.

Dancers might be helpful too. The major thing I learned from the video was that the archers on the bottom aren't nessicarily for dealing with the chimeras or goblins, but the Elf Archers and Mages, which they can hit just before they start to get targeted. the Druid's heal-trees might be helpful for that.

Perhaps invest a soldier somewhere in the middle of the lane to allow them to use their skill as much as possible. Your strongest Valkyrie to catch a couple archers/mages to invest some cost and reduce some pressure to your archers/blockers/healers.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you tried the one I posted with desupia and hana since you have desupia? I got pretty bad gold drops too but at least it doesn't matter so much with extreme tier since 3 staring the mission itself gives 15k

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you tried the one I posted with desupia and hana since you have desupia? I got pretty bad gold drops too but at least it doesn't matter so much with extreme tier since 3 staring the mission itself gives 15k
My Hana isn't CC'd to reach the Chloe in the video, and I can't reach their levels because of lack of plat armors. I've tried like 5 different strats that were that close to being possible but failed them because of costs being too high or lacking a 2nd awakened archer, like the video has.

It's wearing me out x.x

Good news is that I finally found one that I can't see how I can fail with proper placement, so let's see how this works. I am still lacking in some places, but I think the rest of my team's strength can make up the difference this time. This uses no special or awakened units after all. Going to go placement by placement, verrrry careful. I think the worst part is waiting for 100 charisma to replenish.

100/2, No awakened units:

Edit:

It worked flawlessly. I accidentally placed Mischa when I didn't even need to and she got her ass one shot, but at least I know I have a way to beat it now, thank crackers. 2 star, will certainly get 3 star now before the event ends. Carry, Fran, Spica, and Shidisu doing work there. AW'd Spica, AW'd Carry and un AW'd Claire did so much better than in the video there that I over estimated the enemies and got Mischa killed lol. I didn't even need to slow the Avengers like in his video, I was shredding them. What a relief though~ Hope it helps someone else.

Last edited:

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same for me, 5 runs, 0 plat cans. averaging on 3-4 gold cans. This is pretty bad.
Gold cans averaging around 3-4 per run as well, but i got 2 plat cans in 5 runs.
So overall, the extreme tier is going pretty well for me.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did about 10-12 runs of extreme bucket map(I leveled to 160 in there, allowing me some more runs. yay 16 Sta!) got 4 Sodas from it and a LOT of Gold Buckets. Not one run, however, was 100% drops...or even 100% Gold drops.

Overall, the chance is higher, but I pretty-much had to dedicate the day to it and nothing else cuz of the 80 Charisma. Since im leveling Blacks and the like, thats a worthwhile investment, but if you dont have Bucket/Fairy dependant leveling, I'd say its best to stick with either the high or mid tier and farm story mission units.

Now i just need a mountain of black fairies...then I shall Awaken Grace, then the wonderful Mikoto, then prolly Nanaly. Dina was on the top of my AW list since I needed a badass blocker, but since the advent of OMGWTF Grace she fell down several notches.

While I know I should be AW'ing Nanaly first, I put my AW order in my Wife's loving hands; She voted Grace and then Mikoto (She liked Grace's name and design. The power of Alicesoft!) after all of them are AW'd...maybe I'll work on Kaguya >.>

Fun Thought for the guys like like to crunch Numbers. Healing BTUs! (AHU? Aegis Healing Unit?) For example; Mar has some pretty meh healing power, but her cost is really nice and she can heal several units, in the event you need some area healing.

So for the measurment it'd be something like
The Most Expensive Healer's Cost (Event Healer Lia...?) (We'll make it 20 for this example)
Mar's Cost is 14. So Mar gets out 6 seconds earlier, and can heal 2 units (Or 3 with AW) giving her 6 seconds of healing on top of our example 20-cost healer.
--Somewhere in typing this, my mind left to go back to work or some such...all circuitry fried...but Im sure someone could make a fun equation out of w/e the heck I was talking about....

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm I forgot that I dont have hana cced yet either and I already have to lvl saki to beat the earlier maps maybe I should just let a few units past. If I could 3 star a few of the earlier maps I may only need to 1-2 star the last map for 21 stars. I guess I should regen my stamina again and do some more extreme been using a couple of my platinum armors to cc ppl and my gold droped down a good 500k from ccing ppl and awakening chloris

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 stared the 100/2 with that strategy, woot woot.

I also just got my first Plat Armor from the 80/3 daily finally. Well, things are looking better now. I actually have a surplus of plat fairies for once because I haven't been able to find Plat Armors in forever.

Edit: 2 in a row, almost makes up for getting none the first week with all my farming somehow during the 1.5x drop event :p I think I'm going to store a couple for back up in case I need some serious leveling to clear an event from now on. I don't wanna be stuck in a shitty situation again. Into the Rita box they go~

Goodluck Marcus.

This event has taught me that everybody seems to consider 2 awakened archers to be the norm now, so I guess I have to forcibly try to AW Claire soon. Would be nice if I didn't have to eat Soma but it's not like I use her anymore. Come on, silver archer from somewhere please.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I 1 starred 100/2 map with all drops so I am content but might reconsider doing it again if someone can post any tactics WITHOUT Angel.... Looks like I have to CC my Chloe finally but I need my only one HA for Cornelia AW (I have everything else ;/ lacking 2nd HA). I have 2 AW archers so that's cool for me...

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I managed to do 100/2 using the first strategy Petite posted. It wasn't hard, but maybe it depended on high level units too much? I used CC50 Shao as the second archer and AW45 Ren instead of Fran. Also, I have used Janna instead of Soma, like Petite suggested.

---

Off-topic, but there are many all-knowing sempais of DMM here - is there an english-speaking community for Girls Union somewhere on the net?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Off-topic, but there are many all-knowing sempais of DMM here - is there an english-speaking community for Girls Union somewhere on the net?
Click the "DMM" tag at the bottom left of this thread page, takes you to all the threads people were smart enough to tag with DMM (Huehue). Thread's been fairly inactive but you could revive it and maybe get more people interested in it by posting. I got tired of the game myself because it was lacking content last I played. When I went back to it a while ago, it didn't seem much better.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Click the "DMM" tag at the bottom left of this thread page, takes you to all the threads people were smart enough to tag with DMM (Huehue). Thread's been fairly inactive but you could revive it and maybe get more people interested in it by posting. I got tired of the game myself because it was lacking content last I played. When I went back to it a while ago, it didn't seem much better.
Hym, I must have typed this without apostrophe in the search. Still, I don't want to bump a dead thread. I see you have posted there, do you still play it? Is it worth it and do you have some nice links to resources?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Time for the : Buff + buff + buff + buff screen.
Never fight a Gundam (skill only at 4/5)

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

God damn Ashurmen those stats are HUGE just like that sprite, that first goblin is sitting there going "Really?"

Once again another Black unit gacha deems fit to never give me.

On a side note Black Priest Liana has quickly earned herself a place in my top units I always bring list, glad I decided to get the full 1500 crystals.