What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

it has to be fedora other healers wont work?
All three of my units are AW60 outside of Prince. I also have AW Sherry, AW Uzume and AW Aria in party. (+12% damage)

Healer doesn't matter if you break 680? attack after buff without sill.
Otoh breaking the above requires AW plat healers or black healers.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wonder if I could do this one day with just aria and sherry, I dont have any other units that passively raise attack

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't let random people's success in gacha cloud your judgement. Drop rate in 5 gacha is still 3% as always.

I swear, Aegis pays random people to post about how amazing their gacha rolls are to try to get people to spend more :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its to late I already tried some more I wish I stopped after I got zenobia on my first summon when I only did 3 in a row so that now makes 7 summons I did today which I partially regret. zenobia looks great but as long as aria is down to 10 cost I can't think of much point of using her

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well most of the gacha posts are going to be positive, people are more likely to post lucky draws than unlucky draws.

I hope we get physical ranged event units for the next event (maybe the units in niconico previews?). Wasn't strong enough to clear Fran's event map the last time, kinda in need of another archer / vampire hunter.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's getting obnoxious how everybody has at least two awakened archers now. Even the "Low rarity" strategies use two now. Too bad I need 2 more archers x.x Eagerly awaiting the rumored silver unit exchange.

P.S:

*Angelic sounds* Did they buff DK's recently? I swear they had -2 cost when awakened. I thought that was a little excessive.

Last edited:

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well most of the gacha posts are going to be positive, people are more likely to post lucky draws than unlucky draws.

I hope we get physical ranged event units for the next event (maybe the units in niconico previews?). Wasn't strong enough to clear Fran's event map the last time, kinda in need of another archer / vampire hunter.

Yep, there are times the gacha will just give you endless stream of silvers only. But for whomever who asked, i did not do the soldier premium gacha. It was the other. Dropped was Black Archer, Black Princess, Black Healer, Black Tank in 12 premium 5 rolls.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was too weak during the rita + fran events was right when I started so I wouldn't mind another vampire hunter but I guess I'll be decent in the archer department when ever spica manages to get in the trade post again

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, there are times the gacha will just give you endless stream of silvers only. But for whomever who asked, i did not do the soldier premium gacha. It was the other. Dropped was Black Archer, Black Princess, Black Healer, Black Tank in 12 premium 5 rolls.
I hate you :D

I was too weak during the rita + fran events was right when I started so I wouldn't mind another vampire hunter but I guess I'll be decent in the archer department when ever spica manages to get in the trade post again
I wanna Fran event once more. I wanna cost reduce her even more, only managed to -3 her :/

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That amount of black:eek:
I wish i have some of ur luck. Not even a black unit came to me on premium summon.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on March 16th between 10:00~15:00:
DMM Online Game Service Maintenance, which includes Millennium War Aegis.

March 16th is during the Monday Daily, so don't forget! Here's to the vain hope that the service maintenance doesn't fall to the forces of decline. I'm all about incline, plain and simple. Incline may once again become a dominant force in the universe.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my first AW ever I think shell make a good lightning rod in the extreme magic crystals daily and will help me beat the 100/2 map but she can probably never be cost reduced? not sure who I'll do next
Edit: oh I guess shell make a good target to dump a ton of gadorasu copies into also

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Red Crystal Daily - Extreme
Apparently you can trio it with 3 units. (Prince + Fedora + Zora)

So that snap shot is indeed useful for hard countering gazers.

Wasted 7 rainbow fairy, one skill up success. Geeze ~~
@Paladin, could you show how you deploy them ?

Gz on all AW!

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fantastic. From the Rainbow fairy from the 100/2 I managed to get my Olivia to 5/5. I feel satisfied for her being my first black that I managed to get her skill up to 5/5 using a relatively low amount of rainbow fairies...now to awaken her.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gz on all AW!
Had them since ages ago, most of my team are AWed. (Been playing too long while waiting for black dragon knight so I can roll, fail, and quit)

@Paladin, could you show how you deploy them ?
Given that your AW Zora can 1 shot the gazers.
1: c - Zora
2: D - Prince
3: d - Fedora
afk

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

English Aegis has its first event. Its Bell! Yay!

In slightly more awkward news, their Premium Chance-up units are Mega-Dina and------That Black Event Healer. So, an Event unit is their premium gacha unit....Makes me wonder what the plans are for other units. Some of J.Aegis's gacha girls becoming event and such? Who knows!

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

English Aegis has its first event. Its Bell! Yay!

In slightly more awkward news, their Premium Chance-up units are Mega-Dina and------That Black Event Healer. So, an Event unit is their premium gacha unit....Makes me wonder what the plans are for other units. Some of J.Aegis's gacha girls becoming event and such? Who knows!
Maybe her stats and skill are different from the event one?

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I sure hope not; That would make a them need to make an entirely different unit to fill the rolls the units that Stat/Skill scramble once filled. Unless their aim is to make the game different than J.Aegis in the longrun, that would just be silly.

Remember in English Aegis there are not Super-Lolis; Dina and B.Iris Specifically. Liana and Mega-Dina are their replacements for English Aegis.

Further pondering makes me wonder if J.Aegis made Lia an Event unit as a counter-point to the planned lack of B.Iris in the E.Aegis. MYSTERIES!!!

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope that is only to fill the gap of BIris and not the rule for most events... ports of online games are usually more pay-2-win than their original counterparts....

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sure hope not; That would make a them need to make an entirely different unit to fill the rolls the units that Stat/Skill scramble once filled. Unless their aim is to make the game different than J.Aegis in the longrun, that would just be silly.

Remember in English Aegis there are not Super-Lolis; Dina and B.Iris Specifically. Liana and Mega-Dina are their replacements for English Aegis.

Further pondering makes me wonder if J.Aegis made Lia an Event unit as a counter-point to the planned lack of B.Iris in the E.Aegis. MYSTERIES!!!
I think they just made liana to counter scorpions didnt they release those new maps with them at the same time liana came out? maybe to deal with the manticores in the new missions too seems like a good idea to bring her if you can't kill them fast enough.