What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well, this might have been true until Isis killed Japanese journalist yesterday and went 'kill all japs' ? Let me quote the recording:

Obv. this is not a politics board and we are all here just to enjoy some kawaii ladies, but thinking Islamic State is only US-MidWest problem is a bit short sighted...
Hate doesn't spawn from thin air, the people there is not genetically insane and inherently monsters. Everything in this world is (at least) two sided.
I don't justify nor encourage any form of violence. But if u willingly go to a fire, chances are u get burn. Despite the efforts to label this conflict as "terrorism", it is nothing but an undeclared war. (terrorism is what happens in DieHard 3 for example, not this).

I agree this is not the place to talk too much about this but the topic is already established.
Anyway, doubt Aegis will be affected XD

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do any of these event maps actually give silver units? Ive been trying to farm heavy armors/ mages from 40/5 but I just keep getting copies of the bandit girl with no silver drops. Should I just keep going till they drop or should I farm a different map instead maybe? I was hoping to awaken berenice or themis maybe since petite said they might come back with the golden wolf soon I dont think she can tank it unawakened. That orb map seemed to be the easiest one too.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do any of these event maps actually give silver units? Ive been trying to farm heavy armors/ mages from 40/5 but I just keep getting copies of the bandit girl with no silver drops. Should I just keep going till they drop or should I farm a different map instead maybe? I was hoping to awaken berenice or themis maybe since petite said they might come back with the golden wolf soon I dont think she can tank it unawakened. That orb map seemed to be the easiest one too.
40/5 drops:
1: Bronze Bandit x2
2: Bronze Bandit x2, Rorone
3: Bronze Bandit x3, Rorone
4: Bronze Bandit x2
5: Bronze Bandit x2, Vallerie
6: Bronze Bandit x2
7: Bronze Bandit x2
8: Bronze Bandit x1, Rorone
9: Bronze Bandit x2
10: Bronze Bandit x1
11: Bronze Bandit x1
12: Bronze Bandit x1
13: Nothing
14: Rean, Bronze Bandit x1
15: Bronze Bandit x2, Vallerie
16: Bronze Bandit x2
17: Bronze Bandit x2, Rorone
18: Nothing
19: Bronze Bandit x1
20: Bronze Bandit x2, Rean, Rorone
Perfectly 10% for Vallerie and Rean as usual, just took a while to catch up for me. 10 runs is 2 silvers and 2-3 (Can't remember rates, but I'm at 2 currently) plat girl drops on average, that costs 50 stamina (Or 3.125 crystals at 16 stamina per) and 400 charisma (About 1 crystal). It's not great, but it's a bit better than spinning 3 or 5 gacha for them.

Sadly there really is no better way to acquire silvers once you finish the story and tutorial missions and such. Tis the world we live in~ At least if you aren't interested in the event girl, you have more options on silvers that you can farm than the ones that just drop from the final map. I hope they continue the 2 silver drops a map thing, because 1 is PITIFUL odds and not worth farming. Almost better to spam 3 gacha or base gacha at that point, even with all the useless ones.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see I had a sneaking suspicion there might be maps with higher than 10% rates because I got 3 copies of pales from the last event and that was probably not much more than 10 runs total I did of that map

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to consider observation bias. There may be events that will be really good for you and a lot of silvers will be dropping, then there where be events will you just get next to nothing at all. Without being able to data mine the drop rates, it's recorded and aggregated data that will be more accurate than opinions.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to consider observation bias. There may be events that will be really good for you and a lot of silvers will be dropping, then there where be events will you just get next to nothing at all. Without being able to data mine the drop rates, it's recorded and aggregated data that will be more accurate than opinions.
Well we know the drop rates from previous data. Silvers have pretty much always been 10% from farm events. I just always worry they will secretly change drop rates, so having data for each event is helpful too. It'd be nice if they officially announced drop rates like for gacha, but I'm sure they want people to be a little in the dark.

My dream: Silver unit drop dailies. Now that would be nice. To be fair, we do have the entire weekend free. Even events focused on silver units would be cool. A lot of us are pretty picky about the event girls we farm now since our teams are already solid, so being forced to farm these events just for a shoddy chance at silvers is pretty meh. I guess it being the main obstacle stalling awakenings is kind of necessary to keep our power in check until they can plan for future expansions.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, that was a reply to marcus. I will always consider your opinion to be good because you generally have put some thought into them and occasionally put data to back them up.

An event similar to Anna's would be nice again because they rewarded players with silver units. Getting the 3-star completion was difficult though because the drop rates were abysmal. They did balance it out with the charisma and stamina cost.

bugmnt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The problem have been fixed.
Thanks for your help everyone.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The black Soldier, who will totally be a guy (A Black guy, just to be WAY out there...) will AW to increase the Drop Rates of Silver Units on maps, as well as give 5% HP, ATK and DEF to all Silvers in the sortie.

Actually, joking aside, that'd be a pretty rational(And awesome) AW for a Soldier or Front Tactician--Super awesome and inspiring general/war hero that rallies the troops(Silvers) and such.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Creeping Terror, that is exactly what Sherry's AW does but for Gold and under units..

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Creeping Terror, that is exactly what Sherry's AW does but for Gold and under units..
Except the increased drop chance. While it sounds cool to have increased drop for silvers, it would be bad for gameplay. That is because you would be compelled to always have this unit on your team, reducing variaty. Similar as with Noel.

Since we are in a bit of a lull phase (well, I still haven't done twin pyramids) - I think sooner or later Aegis will have to implement something that will force us to use more units than we currently do. I just hope it is something cool, like fighting on two fronts, without ability to transfer units between fronts easily or unit being able to fight only on one front during given day. In games like KanColle this is achieved by having a recovery time for units, but I hope THAT never makes way to Aegis...

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Except the increased drop chance. While it sounds cool to have increased drop for silvers, it would be bad for gameplay. That is because you would be compelled to always have this unit on your team, reducing variaty. Similar as with Noel.
I do not mind Noel since she is a good unit overall, her healing magic ability can also a game changer if use wisely.

Beside, a unit that increase drop rate should only belong to farming team.

crow_mw

Reputation score

I do not mind Noel since she is a good unit overall, her healing magic ability can also a game changer if use wisely.

Beside, a unit that increase drop rate should only belong to farming team.
Yes, she is a good unit on providing increased map rewards. That is why you always want to have her on your team. Most of the time you only have 1 or 2 AoE damage slots and she already occupies one of them. I also don't mind, especially since there aren't that many event units to compete for that position, but that is bad for the game in general.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game needs a trading system..... seriously.

While Fruit needs HAs badly, I have 10 eating up valuable space (and other 2 already cc for aw). More than 10 witches and valks too, but severely lacking on soldiers and archers (although most of us lack on this).

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game needs a trading system..... seriously.

While Fruit needs HAs badly, I have 10 eating up valuable space (and other 2 already cc for aw). More than 10 witches and valks too, but severely lacking on soldiers and archers (although most of us lack on this).
Won't ever be a trading system, why? Because it's would be a pain in the ass to put in the game and it would make player spend less money in the game to roll gacha or farm map.

As for archer i do have like 15, but only 1/2 soldier and rogue.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so....i woke up late and could only do one round of farming...

but i finally got this while farming "pic 1" now ill finally CC palace :D

nw in other issues i asked the other days how did you guys felt about using male units.

i got this on the gacha (worst roll ever) "pic 2" but after thnking for a while i might actually replace my Vivian with him. he seems more powerfull than him anyways.

im also using him (pic 3)as my second armor. i was actually thinking on using my Cost reduced Rean but he overpowers her in everything but cost.....and lets be honest ill be using my maribelle first than him

also another question. how good are the avengers? i got the dwarf girl a while ago but havent used her at all. i know that there is a gold male avenger in the shop how is him? is he good at all?

forgot the images.....

Attachments

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Won't ever be a trading system, why? Because it's would be a pain in the ass to put in the game and it would make player spend less money in the game to roll gacha or farm map.

As for archer i do have like 15, but only 1/2 soldier and rogue.
It all depends on how u implement it. If your unit box is full u are less likely to spend crystals to get more silvers. Furthermore, trading would cost say, 1 crystal and could reset a units affection to 0%. Etc etc etc.

also another question. how good are the avengers? i got the dwarf girl a while ago but havent used her at all. i know that there is a gold male avenger in the shop how is him? is he good at all?
forgot the images.....
They are really interesting and powerful units but a pain to use compared to a valk. They specialize on dueling slow heavy hitters like a black oni or dueling without healers (but Ricca is a better option for that).
The gold girl is easier to use because she can revive using her skill. Roana has a nice aw skill too.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

forgot the images.....
dorothy I believe she can do like 3-4k dmg in a single hit if her hp dwindles kind of low and her awaken ability kicks in. shes something I want to awaken eventually after I have something that can withstand/kill gold wolves

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dorothy I believe she can do like 3-4k dmg in a single hit if her hp dwindles kind of low and her awaken ability kicks in. shes something I want to awaken eventually after I have something that can withstand/kill gold wolves
so...she is an interesting unit...?

i dunno if i should use her. i want to CC a Valkyrie since i dont have one yet but im still busy with other more important units...