What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

But how do I send the message to the staff?

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the game.

I google translated the page so just click on the one that corresponds to Contact Us on the picture.

I saw others posting about getting the black battlemage and decided to try roll for it, and it ended up coming on the 1st gacha.:eek: This has made my week. :cool:
and meanwhile i get silveers and 2 male gold units xD dang my luck suks this time around
i did two rolls - get two new for me silvers. Fukōda!

Last edited:

i did two rolls - get two new silvers. Fukōda!

dawww everyone is so lucky but me xD
i got the bandit king and the old man mage (oh god why xDDD)

btw is the bandit king really Bella's father? (i saw the fanart)

The 51 charisma desert mission was easier than expected and I cleared it on the first attempt. I did watch a video for it because I wanted the sacred crystal immediately and I didn't want to do a blind run. I think I will be farming this map a lot because a healer isn't necessary and it doesn't require my full attention.

Now to work on that 90/12 mission whenever I get the stamina to do it.

Okay come on Aegis, Conrad gets awaken art before Spica? Spica, forever forgotten lol.
Spica's illustrator is undisclosed (like Sorano, Rosalie, etc.), so who knows what the deal is there. Nanaly, Dahlia, Sybilla, Shizuka, and Bashira also don't have awakened illustrations yet. The latter two are odd since Bashira's illustrator already did Thetis's AW illustration. There was a discussion on the reasoning for Nanaly's illustrator Tamamonoato, who hasn't done any work involving Aegis since the beginning along with Sybilla and Dahlia's illustrators. In Tamamonoato's case, he's busy nursing someone (possibly a parent or relative) and can't concentrate on his work. The other two are either busy with other work, WankoP is unwilling to pay their commission fee, or something like that.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the game.

I google translated the page so just click on the one that corresponds to Contact Us on the picture.

I got this message after a while:
「千年戦争アイギス」お客様サポートです。

お問い合わせいただいた件につきまして、お客様のデータを調査させていただきます。
なお調査にはお時間をいただく場合がございますので、
誠に恐れ入りますが、ご了承の程よろしくお願い申し上げます。

お客様にはご迷惑をお掛けし、大変申し訳ございませんが、
問題解決まで今しばらくお待ちくださいますようよろしくお願い申し上げます。

今後とも「千年戦争アイギス」をよろしくお願いいたします。
--------
千年戦争アイギス お客様サポート

【お問合せ受付時間】
 9:00~18:00
 お問い合わせ内容によりまして、ご回答にはお時間をいただく場合がございます。
 予めご了承いただきますよう、お願い申し上げます。

【運営からの返信に関する注意事項】
 DMMオンラインゲーム利用規約第6条(禁止事項)1項(12)にて記載しておりますように、
 問い合わせ内容、またはその回答を転載する行為は禁止事項とさせていただいております。
 詳細は、下記をご参照下さい。

◆DMMオンラインゲーム利用規約

利用規約違反と判断した場合は、アカウント凍結等の措置を取らせていただく
   場合がございます。

Does it say something about waiting?

Gosh, my Hana got 5/5 skill, and her 6 cost stuck for 5 copies already! Maybe i'm doing it wrong? Fed one after one...

tl;dr; they are investigating it. But you could have told this as well from just pasting this into google translate...

Anybody know what monster drops Rean on the 5 stamina map?

I got this message after a while:
「千年戦争アイギス」お客様サポートです。

お問い合わせいただいた件につきまして、お客様のデータを調査させていただきます。
なお調査にはお時間をいただく場合がございますので、
誠に恐れ入りますが、ご了承の程よろしくお願い申し上げます。

お客様にはご迷惑をお掛けし、大変申し訳ございませんが、
問題解決まで今しばらくお待ちくださいますようよろしくお願い申し上げます。

今後とも「千年戦争アイギス」をよろしくお願いいたします。
--------
千年戦争アイギス お客様サポート

【お問合せ受付時間】
 9:00~18:00
 お問い合わせ内容によりまして、ご回答にはお時間をいただく場合がございます。
 予めご了承いただきますよう、お願い申し上げます。

【運営からの返信に関する注意事項】
 DMMオンラインゲーム利用規約第6条(禁止事項)1項(12)にて記載しておりますように、
 問い合わせ内容、またはその回答を転載する行為は禁止事項とさせていただいております。
 詳細は、下記をご参照下さい。

◆DMMオンラインゲーム利用規約

利用規約違反と判断した場合は、アカウント凍結等の措置を取らせていただく
   場合がございます。

Google translate did a fine job of explaining this message. Ah, Crow beat me to it, didn't show his message till after I posted, daw.

tfw no Anna drop no matter how many run i did :(

@Fruit: I think Rean drop is around 10%

Somewhat "easy" method for the 51 cost map, modified "slightly" for my less than amazing team:

I did it with like half the awakened units he used, and don't worry, he doesn't even use a lot of the rare units he has on that team.

50/50 Calliope used instead of awakened Figurina (Lols)
50/54 Fran used instead of awakened Fran
50/70/55 Spica used instead of 50/70/89 Spica
50/80 Desupia used instead of awakened Belinda used (We'll call this a draw >.>)
50/46 Ninja Saki used instead of awakened Ninja Saki (Any ninja could probably do this job, CC'd/Awakened Hien would be better if Saki isn't awakened)
Awakened Carry used instead of awakened plat Valk (They have a minor role anyways, as long as they can take about 1 hit from the large mummy, you should be okay)
63 Karma instead of awakened Karma (She just needs to stall)

I also used:

A CC'd Claire to the right of Figurina, adds to the damage to the top left pharaoh and the large mummy swarm that comes after.
A CC'd Khuri to the right of Belinda, try to place her before the bottom mummy swarm comes so she has her skill ready for him. Daniela or another archer could probably do about the same. If you have a decent aoe gunner, that'd work too.
A CC'd Waltz to the right of Summoner Sorano for the deepees on large mummy. She's pretty important, makes up for missing out on a lot of extra damage I didn't have that he did in the video.

Just place those 3 as needed. You have plenty of spare time/sortie while you're shredding the pharaohs.

Good news is that if you don't have a Desupia/Awakened Belinda type witch for the bottom row is that Karma will stall the large mummy long enough to make up for it if placed next to Fran. They're mostly there for the slow anyways as long as they can take out the pharaoh with Spica's help. I didn't even need my Karma thanks to the extra units I placed but she is nice backup.

Last edited:

This is the no healer strat that I used for the 51 mission:
1. Eliza
2. Claire
3. Belinda
4. Xiao
5. Waltz
6. Nenya
7. Mehlis
8. Prince
9. Betty
10. Marius
11. Fran
12. Hien
13. Marie, placed to the right of the Prince

Claire can work in place of Fran's position because of the frequency of her skill. Combined with Waltz's skill, she takes care of one Pharaoh solo without issues. I tried a run once where I didn't time Waltz's skill while she is attacking the Pharaoh and the Pharaoh will eventually move while at very low HP. It can be dangerous if you don't time skills at their proper pace/timings.

Belinda can use use her skill to assist the archer on the right side if the archer doesn't have very high damage. This helps Xiao because her attack buff is only 15 seconds and is on a long cooldown.

Mehlis' skill at level 2 can reach the middle road and help clear the mummy wave in the middle road. This is helpful because the fat mummy can get through if the skinny mummies aren't cleared fast enough.

I don't know if mages can reach the right Pharaoh from Noel's position. I haven't tried and I don't know if the 10 extra range can make a difference.

I used Fran at the right instead of Odette because I wanted more single-target damage against the fat mummy. I also have Marie for area damage once the mummies are in range.

That moment when you realize that you can see awakened Iris' panties when she casts.

It's clearly too late/early here. The game ended right when she was casting so it froze her and I could see them. It's like a single frame. Props to the artist for adding a little detail like that, I wonder what other little things like that you can notice in the sprite animations.

I doubt I can properly convey the surreality of this, but there's some Islamic twitter accounts that are using the hashtags #千年戦争アイギス and #JAPAN with some message to all of the people of Japan with a now deleted ISIS execution video on youtube.

Courtesy of Anonymous:
ISIS Soldier: "Heylolol these scorpions are too hardlolol."
Baghdadi: "Spent 30,000, and not a single plat or black, are you fucking kidding me!?"
John: "unko, imma freaking kill ya!!!!!"

Barring the tastelessness of poking fun at this, it's still weird that this game is popular enough that someone chose the Aegis hashtag for that. It wasn't some massive hashtag cross-post, either. Maybe it's the desert kingdom maps and Khuri that attracted them?

If anything would attract their name I think it would be the name itself. 1000 year war = Jihad? What language were those tweets in? Somehow ISIS doesn't strike me like an organization with many Japanese language speakers...

Ya totally would just be the name, probably someone who was kinda experienced in Japanese was like "this is close enough". Cause you know, how would their boss know its not particularly correct.

I wonder if Aegis will get negative press due to it though...

Mmmm I'm under the impression the Japanese community (specially the gamers) don't give a penny about MidWest-US conflicts.

No offense to anybody (I'm living in the US for the time being too) but I believe the people here tend to think their problems are of universal concern XD

Mmmm I'm under the impression the Japanese community (specially the gamers) don't give a penny about MidWest-US conflicts.

No offense to anybody (I'm living in the US for the time being too) but I believe the people here tend to think their problems are of universal concern XD

Considering Isis-chan is a thing, probably not.

Well, this might have been true until Isis killed Japanese journalist yesterday and went 'kill all japs' ? Let me quote the recording:

"(Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo) Abe, because of your reckless decision to take part in an unwinnable war, this knife will not only slaughter Kenji, but will also carry on and cause carnage wherever your people are found. So let the nightmare for Japan begin."

Obv. this is not a politics board and we are all here just to enjoy some kawaii ladies, but thinking Islamic State is only US-MidWest problem is a bit short sighted...

Last edited:

i missed the fan girl last time i asked which map is she on today?

Back