What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

wow I read up on dorothy cause I remember seeing the avenger bonus she can do some monsterous dmg awakened even unawakened still pretty good she does more dmg the further she gets under 50% hp looks like 2-4x the wiki says just think if that kicked in with her awaken ability 20% chance for 1.5x dmg.

I think shes situationaly good like if you can keep her hp in the margin of the effect long enough for w/e shes fighting to die but if shes being healed to fast to to stay below 50% hp for long then might not be too useful

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haha, ya my units are all over the place. Reason being is that I actually haven't playing for that long. I picked up Ricca during the Gold Rush event that happened after Christmas, glad I did if shes considered one of the best plats.

Thanks for the tips! I'll go ahead and get my healers leveled first then, and then figure things out from there. Do you know if I should keep using Dorothy(Pink haired avenger)? I used her during the Gold Rush event to duel bosses. But haven't found much use for her outside of that.
While I mostly agree with Anelai, first thing you should do is raise your Nanaly to 50 and CC her. You need a CCed archer, and Nanaly is broken. She will carry you through a lot of maps you would have trouble otherwise with your under-leveled team.

Hope you did not CC your gold healer Iris before 50. If you did, do not level her anymore. Instead raise your second Iris to 50, CC, and feed the old one to her.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fuck me,
Aegis is pulling out all the stops for horseshit, still trying to get that black knight another 100 crystals and I got 3 golds, 3 plats, Zenobia, Jerome and that feng shui chick with chance up the rest were god damn silver, SILVER!

To make it worse my Zenobia copy didnt give me a cost recuction.

That chance up for summons thing is a lie I summoned 3 blacks since the black knight came out not one of them was her.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That chance up for summons thing is a lie I summoned 3 blacks since the black knight came out not one of them was her.
Think of it this way: there's now 16 different black units you can pull from the gacha. The chance up unit has 3x chance. So now you have a hat with 18 cards, 3 of which being the chance up one. And you only have a 3% chance to pull from this magic black hat.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wohoo my first Gold common gatcha (2.000g)

- Phaela (Gold Healer)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fuck me,
Aegis is pulling out all the stops for horseshit, still trying to get that black knight another 100 crystals and I got 3 golds, 3 plats, Zenobia, Jerome and that feng shui chick with chance up the rest were god damn silver, SILVER!

To make it worse my Zenobia copy didnt give me a cost recuction.

Id be happy with pretty much any black or some platinums for once since Ive still yet to summon any only silver, golds and 1 black so far but have you seen the summon simulator petite posted a few pages back? that helped me decide whether or not it was worth trying to get matsuri

Barovisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the catch with the first map of 4 cost on the challenge maps? I only could deploy my Ice Mages, but what exactly is the pre-requisite?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the catch with the first map of 4 cost on the challenge maps? I only could deploy my Ice Mages, but what exactly is the pre-requisite?
You mean Great Magical War (魔法大戦)? There's four Challenge Quest maps that are complete BS, and that one is the second of the four. You can only deploy witches and mages, and the only way you're normally going to even get 2-stars is if you have a small team of Lord Witches that are cost-reduced unless you purchase the +5 Cost Buff from the shop.

There are several strategies, and they depend on the witch you have.

3-star: Black Lord Witch Despia
3-star: Platinum Arch Witch Belinda or Gold Arch Witch Yuyu
2-star: Platinum Lord Witch Belinda (maybe Gold Lord Witch Yuyu, but I haven't seen her do a 2-star clear.)
2-star: Platinum Lord Witch Eliza
2-star: Silver Lord Witch Nenya

The last one is the simplest, since you can do it with 3 Silver Lord Witches that aren't cost-reduced. The other ones, save for Despia require that you have a witch that is cost-reduced and the ones for Belinda, Yuyu, and Despia require that their skills are high enough so they can reach a certain distance or deal a certain amount of damage. Type the Japanese name into Youtube or Nicovideo to see the kinds of teams and strategies people built that managed to clear that map thus far.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Update on January 22nd between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" Latter Maps Added.
-1 Million Registered Users Campaign 1st Stage Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Unit(s) Added to Trading Post.
-1 Apology Crystal for Anna and Dancer Bug.
+Basically if you have Anna or a Dancer and an enemy (e.g. Dark Knight) decreases your attack, your stats are decreased again after the Anna/Dancer buff.

I have 4 characters almost ready to be awaken. Except for Chloe, 3 of them share the same need for CC soldiers which I only have one of right now:
Jelius (-0; 3/5)
Charlotte (-5; 6/10
Claudia (-5; 10/10)

Starting to run out of unit box space, so I'm going to need to decide on who I would want to awaken first since all 3 of them seem like they would be useful for the upcoming latter maps. I have 4 copies of Asar laying around in case of an emergency, though I would prefer to use Gustav, Rosalie, Clave, and Phyllis for materials, since I think I'm going to want to turn Asar into my 50CC Soldier Chief (and keep my cost-reduced Phyllis at LV50, since she's been useful that way).

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I almost missed you post Petite (maybe because title don't was not bigger?)

I am really curious how many stages they are preparing @@. I hoped they may give us some female bonus exp (I have dinner Carry and dinner Iris waiting), and I am really excited about new units in shop.
I still did not manage to fix all age version on windows 8 so I hope it won't be any all age revival for 1mil.

@Marcus: sorry , I misunderstood you , also Petite gave you pretty good explanation why I am doing Wednesday daily ( first run I had 3x boquet, 1x crystal, 1x ruby, 1x diamond drops).

@Petite:
I finally ran out of Gustav copies gathered during Claudia event and in last month I finally understood why they are so important ( like soldier it's needed for almost everything , lol! ). In your situation I would AW Claudia first, but probably because I really like this girl. I am going to AW her soon too. btw. I though you have AW Hores so Charlotte is not so important ?

And for the last of this wall of text I have one question : why Asar is so good ?

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So excited about this wednesday/thursdays(depending on your timezone)!

If it follows the same pattern as Aisha's star event, I assume cornelia stays, but the plat and gold gets changed?

Hope Anna can CC with this 1 million players celebration, unless its far too soon for that(30 levels seem too low for it to be the limit).

This is my team I got so far, I feel the only thing I'm lacking is very cheap duelists so stall, and an end game tank. Planning on CC'ing Aisha next(If i ever get the black fairies to do that), otherwise I'll try my luck at rolling for Cornelia for an end game tank, because Berence even if AW'd, can only do so much.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@bladeguy,
Bernice is really worth AWing. Cornelia might have awesome skill but she can tank only 2 mobs at a time ( she will be best for bosses since she has 20 mdef)

About Anna CC/AW, Anya become she was unsealed was 30 lvl dragon, it might be the same for her. Anyone used time fairy already ? I am saving mine for such situation. I don't believe devs give it's this fairy just so ( she was not so hard to get... map was not so hard, just probability could be against us ).

I really like maintenance time in aegis: 2-7 a.m. I am sleeping then so there wasn't many situations I couldn't play :)

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@ Anelai, no, she wasn't, at least not for me.

Still not good enough to tank the Stone golem, even with skill up +Biris. Need a better end game tank than her. I have no problems with having blockers to field, just need something to tank bosses, or really hard hitters, like mummies, a ball of liches, or another stone golem.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Berenice is still a good end-game tank for stone golem. The only problem is that your Berenice is lacking on levels and HP. 2.3k HP is not enough for tanking stone golem. She should definitely have enough HP at least around AW50 minimum.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@bladeguy If we're only talking about the stone golem, Cornelia wouldn't be able to tank it without being AW as well... unless you plan on killing it within her skill duration of 15s. If you use BIris' skill, then Berenice works just as well; in fact, you can almost max Berenice (requires 117k) with the exp you'd need to AW a fresh Cornelia (requires 100k). Once maxed, or even at AW50 as exkale said, Berenice can simply sit there and tank the golem forever.

Barovisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean Great Magical War (魔法大戦)? There's four Challenge Quest maps that are complete BS, and that one is the second of the four. You can only deploy witches and mages, and the only way you're normally going to even get 2-stars is if you have a small team of Lord Witches that are cost-reduced unless you purchase the +5 Cost Buff from the shop.

There are several strategies, and they depend on the witch you have.

3-star: Black Lord Witch Despia
3-star: Platinum Arch Witch Belinda or Gold Arch Witch Yuyu
2-star: Platinum Lord Witch Belinda (maybe Gold Lord Witch Yuyu, but I haven't seen her do a 2-star clear.)
2-star: Platinum Lord Witch Eliza
2-star: Silver Lord Witch Nenya

The last one is the simplest, since you can do it with 3 Silver Lord Witches that aren't cost-reduced. The other ones, save for Despia require that you have a witch that is cost-reduced and the ones for Belinda, Yuyu, and Despia require that their skills are high enough so they can reach a certain distance or deal a certain amount of damage. Type the Japanese name into Youtube or Nicovideo to see the kinds of teams and strategies people built that managed to clear that map thus far.
Thanks, I will start lvling up my other witches later, it's not my priority now to pass that challenge

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been in the hospital for 2 weeks, so fucking behind, AHHHH.

Damn happy this event was a 2 week one and I didn't care too much for that Valk.

Anything I should know about since I've been gone? I don't really have the time to catch up everywhere.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not much about this one.

first 50/5 map is a map;
Second 5/50 map has a bunch of pre-placed units so you might wanna take a look at a video before trying it.

a couple of the maps have our favorite Dark Knight who reduces our attack power by 80%, but he slowly melts away--the pre-placed map being one of them.

Just 3-star things like a boss. If I can do it, you can too!!

Question; How does the million player thing work again? you have a nico video account(Premium!) and you receive a code when you watch a thing, or some such? I tried finding the post, but my finding skills are bad, apperantly -.-;
--Also, do we know anything about the cutie-pie the code will work for? Class? Rarity (THE FIRST BRONZE FEMALE!!!!!!!!?????) Skillz?

Quick Edit/Addendum @Pettie!: Go for Claudia. She needs more love, and she's my favorite princess. Sides, how can you ignore a potential 1k damage unaffected by Armor/MR? dat girl be crazy with her huge demon-slaying---I mean..."Dragon Slaying" sword.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fruit I hope everything is okay now and you are good as new.

New event is star trial of course. We have 5 maps and during today maintenance 3 more will be added.
Both 50/5 maps are a little bit tricky so you might like to check videos before trying them.

Videos posted by Petite are here:
Cannon Squad in the Marshes 3-star by Taian (CC Silver + Prince):

Taian stopped the early horsemen rush with Lord Witch Calliope, Prince, and Unicorn Knight Mischa. Though, these are all cost-reduced, but you have a leeway of around 27 cost minus the Prince to work with.

Resolution of the Dark Knighthood's Commander 3-star by Monme (CC Silver + Prince):

I think the most important thing to learn from this video is that the map is much easier if you let the Dark Knight self-destruct on his own accord.

You came back just for 1 milion users event which will take place after today maint.

Check Petite's new update here
Upcoming Maintenance Update on January 22nd between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Knighthood's Tragic End" Latter Maps Added.
-1 Million Registered Users Campaign 1st Stage Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Unit(s) Added to Trading Post.
-1 Apology Crystal for Anna and Dancer Bug.
+Basically if you have Anna or a Dancer and an enemy (e.g. Dark Knight) decreases your attack, your stats are decreased again after the Anna/Dancer buff.

I have 4 characters almost ready to be awaken. Except for Chloe, 3 of them share the same need for CC soldiers which I only have one of right now:
Jelius (-0; 3/5)
Charlotte (-5; 6/10
Claudia (-5; 10/10)

Starting to run out of unit box space, so I'm going to need to decide on who I would want to awaken first since all 3 of them seem like they would be useful for the upcoming latter maps. I have 4 copies of Asar laying around in case of an emergency, though I would prefer to use Gustav, Rosalie, Clave, and Phyllis for materials, since I think I'm going to want to turn Asar into my 50CC Soldier Chief (and keep my cost-reduced Phyllis at LV50, since she's been useful that way).

Check this post, Petite found some nice news about Fallen Angel Erun illustrations (no important info for the game itself! just for illustrations)

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question; How does the million player thing work again? you have a nico video account(Premium!) and you receive a code when you watch a thing, or some such? I tried finding the post, but my finding skills are bad, apperantly -.-;
1 - The million player thing is just a celebration event. Gotta wait for the event to begin before information is posted :p
2 - I have the link to the nicovideo url, but not the exact post Petite made. Here is the link:
3 - No idea. Someone more experienced with this might be able to tell.