What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Petite Thanks for the code.

As for my experience with this gold rush...

GR1: 8 runs, missing 2 drops
GR2: 4 runs, completed
GR3: 10 runs, completed
GR4: 34 runs, missing diamond
GR5: 5 runs, missing Asar
GR6: 19 runs, completed
Crystals used: 11

Not doing so well. I wouldn't mind passing on Anubis and Merrice. As for Fedora, she would just be a 4th healer and I'm getting Echidna next week, no luck involved. So I just need Gina to be done with this event (although I really like Asar's looks and would want to cost reduce her, hopefully she drops in future events as well).

Also, Gina's map seems to hate me just as much as I hate it. Boy, this hurts.

On the bright side, I finally maxed Conrad, Charlotte, Beatrica, and Spica's (from 2nd Gold Rush event) affection? I must be one of the last guys around here to do that lol.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@nolly fortunately I've managed to get all bonuses from Carrie map just a second ago and I am not going to use my precious stamina for screen but I will draw you something to show who was where after I wake up.
Conrad, Anubis and Fedora to go.

@Petite thanks for new code! My 50 lvl Iris will be happy to get cost reduction (too bad I can't CC her yet.... D:).

I also made popup screenshot If someone still needs it (I understand a crap of it :)

Attachments

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not needed~

I wanted to take a screenshot of the pop-up saying the player received Camilla instead of Iris at a low rank just to help Petite confirm it. Thanks though!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just shouldn't talk on forums when I am sleepy :p good night!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Camilla is cool but you have a higher chance of ranking up Iris's skill and cost reducing her because she's a gold, so I actually prefer the Iris. Not sure Camilla is worth it for newer players, kinda weird that they did that. Well newer players didn't have a chance at Shidisu or Echidna really, so I guess it's alright just to have a high attack healer, that's pretty important for some maps even if her cost is really high.

29 runs now on Anubis-face's map, there goes my decent average. 76/4 = 19 runs per completion now. Level 5 iron unit spam, about the most useless drops in this event too, unf. Not a good map to get stuck on.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Truely, level up and cc a plat unit is not a simple task for newbie player since they can cc 3 silver/gold unit with the amount of silver unit and exp that need to cc a plat/black unit.

Not to mention Iris and Camila both have the limited option for raising their skill.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Truely, level up and cc a plat unit is not a simple task for newbie player since they can cc 3 silver/gold unit with the amount of silver unit and exp that need to cc a plat/black unit.

Not to mention Iris and Camila both have the limited option for raising their skill.
Err what? Maybe 3x in terms of silver units, but silvers need 16k exp to level to 50, plats need 18.6k and blacks need 20k. It's not -that- far off for exp. Maybe you were thinking about maxing after CC?

Since both healers have a tough time with skill ups, wouldn't you rather have the plat healer for her higher base stats? She even get a defense bonus from affection, making her much tankier.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either way, both have an amazing AW ability if they ever get her awakened months later. After seeing their AW ability, I planned on focusing a lot on Iris. I will still try to get Fedora, but Iris will be my priority and become my main healer when I get her class changed. I even like her art after she is awakened :D

arisato minato

Reputation score

Err what? Maybe 3x in terms of silver units, but silvers need 16k exp to level to 50, plats need 18.6k and blacks need 20k. It's not -that- far off for exp. Maybe you were thinking about maxing after CC?

Since both healers have a tough time with skill ups, wouldn't you rather have the plat healer for her higher base stats? She even get a defense bonus from affection, making her much tankier.
Yeah. I agree in term of exp for getting to 50 before cc is not far off, after cc is another story, especially how importatnt it is for certain units and classes need to be AW.

Both healer have tough time with skill up but gold healer has better chance to get free copies through event, serial code or even gatcha. Including this time, Iris have been gave out for free two times, plus two more copies from gold rush and gold rush 3. With all these free copy at least you would have and -2 cost 3/5 Iris.

I am not saying Camilla is bad, no way a plat unit is bad but IMO, Iris is a better choice for free player like me.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Petite:
It's good to see that eastern and western players aren't that different in the end.
Too bad is not easy to establish proper communication due to language barriers.

@Anelai:
Oh, I was just talking about the screen that shows your team right before starting the mission. I think the game doesn't have any map where your units affect how the enemies spawn but, who knows. Still, I don't think how you deploy your units has any effect.

@Kroset:
Remember that a new player can't use only irons and bronzes as feed to level a unit up to 50 without going bankrupt. So even if there's only like 1k exp of difference the resources/effort needed increases exponentially, so to speak.

But having Camilla is going to be great at a later time.

And at that moment, the player will notice her potential and will feel the need to level her up

But the player can't do it alone; so in that case, it's time to ask for a little help:

Thats right. Welcome to Aegis~

Now, the player can continue working on Camilla!
Everyone wins!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've bought one queen of fairies (plat healer) for 200 magic crystal just before her removal and leveled her with only irons and bronze. It wasn't so money consuming as time consuming since I had mostly rural to do the job.
I really don't like her. She has low hp (822 hp) and high cost (21), and unfortunately my 1st healer also has high cost (Ruka 50Cc48, with 17 sortie...). Second Iris is like a dream come true for me. I will have very good healer with max 19 sortie cost and awesome AW ability someday (I am talking in future tense cos she is still waiting for CC food (aka silver healer to it), hope some will drop during next event...

Being lower rank I would also prefer getting gold Iris than plat Carmilla. Leveling isn't so pain in the as for me. The pain is using my precious 3 silvers to CC that bitch. That's expensive...

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

Hym, I've missed quite a few pages.

Carrie also takes the bottom lane for me. It may be dependent on our unit deployment? Or maybe the fact that both me and Anelai are only playing on mobile client?

---

Most of the time there is no much difference between silver and plat healer. Only once you mac your silver healer, you see that you have reached a brick wall - you need more throughput, but can't level her any further. Maxed silver healer has around 380 attack, while maxed out Shidis has 550 (putting Awakening aside). Without plat healer you are often forced to use strategies with 4+ healers and that is even worse than getting one good platinum one.

---

As for Japanese boards I have a message (though I am not sure if it is written correctly, please correct me if it is):

レギョンロック しないで ください!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've bought one queen of fairies (plat healer) for 200 magic crystal just before her removal and leveled her with only irons and bronze. It wasn't so money consuming as time consuming since I had mostly rural to do the job.
I really don't like her. She has low hp (822 hp) and high cost (21), and unfortunately my 1st healer also has high cost (Ruka 50Cc48, with 17 sortie...). Second Iris is like a dream come true for me. I will have very good healer with max 19 sortie cost and awesome AW ability someday (I am talking in future tense cos she is still waiting for CC food (aka silver healer to it), hope some will drop during next event...
Shidisu is very difficult to use. the plus side is that her attack is extremely high and she has arguabley one of the best healer skills. Having a skill that boosts range and increases her attack for up to 90 seconds means you probably won't need as many total healers on a lot of maps (Saved me from needing Fedora for some maps). Even though she has a crap AW skill, she should probably be high priority to AW just so she gains more HP.

Too bad her AW art is uninspired, they literally just added wing tips to her hair lol. Woulda been really cute if they showed her remove her dress and wear something a little lighter. Out of all the girls, she's about the one I'd say should have her AW skill altered, it's essentially useless.

Last edited:

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This new gold rush stage is pretty entertaining - it's like Carry what are you even doing XD

arisato minato

Reputation score

Last GR map. Carry is running around like her blood is full of sugar + taurine + cocaine.

The only thing that you need to worry about this map is the black knight, he is more squishy but his attack has larger AOE and deal more damage.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a Platinum Fairy on my first try, but I still failed that run. Seeing all those units return for the final map was unexpected :(

edit: another platinum fairy on my second try :eek:

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In any case, one poster thinks we're funky, and was wondering if there was any fan art done for Aegis by overseas players, or what we thought of the Japanese boards.
According to above Petite's message - Crow forced me to draw something small D:
You can post it on these funky Japanese boards (and link it to us <3) if you want.

Here's the picture:

DMM, come and take our money!

EDIT:

LOL, last map is fun! I did it 4 times only and i already have 3x magic crystal II (15%), 1x platinum fairy (10%) and NONE crystal (20%). Trololololo

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Here is the rundown list of what drop from what in last GR map:

The Pearl drop from the normal goblin in the first wave.

The Magic Stone II drop from the Orge in the third wave.

The Plat Fairy drop from the Black goblin in the final wave.

Be careful of HA with his big AOE, it can be deal with bait and switch tactic, retreat the unit that being targeted by him just before the cannon ball touch that unit.

the mage girl also can deal quite a lot of damage and has a range boost duel to skill, intercept her as fast as you can.

@Anelai: that is an amazing picture. How long did it take for you to draw ?

btw: I got all the female gold unit reward and wonder should i continue to get all the male unit drop ? As far as i care, i only use them as food or Aw material anyway.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Anelai:
Hey, that's a nice pic. Makes me want to grab that pencil and paper again.
Do you have a place where you post more of your work? If you have more of course.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Arisato, thanks for the feedback <3! It was supposed to be a sketch but it took me a bit longer, around ~2,5 hour.

I also have same question as Arisato (about farming males). For now I miss only one drop from last map and quite everything from Conrad map. Wondering how much do I need him? I've used like 15 crystals for this event already and I still need 120 dragon heads for Anya and maybe 150 more for Echidna...

About big guy with bigger gun on last map: I just throw my Ricca (50CC34 with 59% affection) on him and fast-forward. She is bossy type, likes to dominate other men ;p
First time I've made just one star cos this ADHD Carry was running on path like crazy and killing my units (no running in circles on map borders like on videos, lol)