Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

borrow me some of your luck ._.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

me2 pls..

3☆'d on second try, assassinating carry for easy victory..

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Carry Traitor map is done after 5 runs. All the drop are from the last Valkyrie rush.

Assassination still work like charm again Carry. Rogue, Ninja, anything is fine.

If you do not have rogue or ninja. Just use a duelist with high health and two healers, because of Power Attack, her aspd is super low and unlike the previous event, she did not have her skill activated so two healer will keep your duelist at full health between her attacks.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Carry Traitor map is done after 5 runs. All the drop are from the last Valkyrie rush.

Assassination still work like charm again Carry. Rogue, Ninja, anything is fine.

If you do not have rogue or ninja. Just use a duelist with high health and two healers, because of Power Attack, her aspd is super low and unlike the previous event, she did not have her skill activated so two healer will keep your duelist at full health between her attacks.
So nice how rogues are getting some love now, they used to be a bit UP and unreliable but the recent buffs are really helping them out. I wonder what the instant death passive chance for AW'd rogues is now, it was buffed. Wasn't it thought to be 1% before? Maybe 2-3% now?

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 2 stars 'cos one horseman came through (second run will be 3 star for sure). Tell me which way Carry goes? I saw video where she is taking top path, while mine took bottom one (easily tanked by prince + one CC healer, and killed by Azami). Is it random?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 2 stars 'cos one horseman came through (second run will be 3 star for sure). Tell me which way Carry goes? I saw video where she is taking top path, while mine took bottom one (easily tanked by prince + one CC healer, and killed by Azami). Is it random?
Yep, my Carry went top.

arisato minato

Reputation score

She also went top in my runs too.

The Fast and The Furious Episode II : Carry's Revenge (not)

btw: I just realized that Wazakita do the Illustration for Anya. Awesome !!! I love the artist style.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the competion reward as well. 6/7 maps completed. I'm attributing all of my luck in GR4 to the fact that none of these maps have the Gold Ninja Hien as a completion reward. I think I spent at most 4 crystals on this event.

It seems a snippet of my fake translation for the Dragonewt Event got reposted on 2ch with a translation to Japanese:
2ch Anon ID:ENycx1PK0 said:
Anna: "Please look, Prince!"
アンナ「王子!あれを見て下さい!」

(Anya is seen rotating inside of a rotisserie oven.)
(丸焼きオーブンの中で回転するアーニャ)

Ars: "Welcome to Kentucky Fried Anya Thighs."
アルス「ようこそ、ケンタッキー・フライド・もも肉アーニャへ」

Anya: "Aanyaaa..."
アーニャ「アニャアアア…」
The only other time I noticed anything posted on here being mentioned on there was one of Dragon Paladin's old posts on how strong the platinum bandit was. Paraphrasing, "even the foreigners acknowledge Lyra's strength."

In any case, one poster thinks we're funky, and was wondering if there was any fan art done for Aegis by overseas players, or what we thought of the Japanese boards.

@Dragonpaladin:
I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with Fruitsmoothie; I don't recall making any comments about cute girls recently. I like mimikko (耳っ娘) characters, so I would be all over the new desert kingdom units if they were kemonomimi characters based off Bastet like these ones:

( .)

I haven't worked on Asar or Khuri, so I don't really have an opinion on either of them yet, except that Asar gets points for having a doya face (ドヤ顔).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would be all over the new desert kingdom units if they were kemonomimi characters based off Bastet like these ones:

( .)

I haven't worked on Asar or Khuri, so I don't really have an opinion on either of them yet, except that Asar gets points for having a doya face (ドヤ顔).
btw: I just realized that Wazakita do the Illustration for Anya. Awesome !!! I love the artist style.
Ah, both great artists. I never really check the artists, I wonder how many I know. I'd love to see some work by a bunch of artists in Aegis, would take forever to go through all my favorites though so I'll choose off the top of my head: because dat asses. and are my epic but probably wouldn't fit the art style choices. All those images are work safe, but they're on a non worksafe site, so click at your own risk. I posted SFW stuff but their NSFW is amazing, Nukomasu's monster girls are mostly all rightfully nude as an example.

I'll have to go through and check all my favorite animal eared arts soon. I have dozens of artists saved, might take a while. I think a lot of my favorites wouldn't fit the art style at all, I like kind of sketchy stuff a lot. Yeah, most of my favorite monster girl/animal eared girl artists would not fit the art style of Aegis at all lol. Branch/Black Rabbit, musen-shiki_sanhankikan, c.cu, junwool, 7010, hitomaru, null_(nyanpyoun), 51_(gigamiso)

Ok I think I'll stop there :p Well it's been a while since I went through all my favorite artists galleries, inspired now.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My own greed is ruining my chances at getting Spica :(

OCD makes me want to get the completion reward as I'm only missing Anubis and Carrie, but at the same time I must get Magic Crystals. I'll be really inching close unless I am lucky enough to get a couple of 3 or 4 crystals a run from the archer map.

I really can't wait for the end of this event though. I feel like this event has slowed down the progression of my team. Katie is 41 and I can get her to 50 sooner if I feed her Conrad. Claire can get better as well when I can 30CC her copy and get her cost reduction. Then I can finally focus on getting Jelius or another soldier to 50.

arisato minato

Reputation score

"The dragons vanished from the sky, and now the last unit drains away. We sit together, the Drania and I, until only the Anya remains."
Petite, Li Bai would be rolling in his grave if he ever saw this :D

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crap. My Carrie is running bottom path every time =o wondering how it is decided, hmm hmm....
This event is very drop unlucky for me too so I will probably wont get this sailor reward (my Marie is not used anyway) ~ I already ate around 10 crystals and have only Mehlis, Claire and Gina....

I am wondering how often are these "higher exp for gold girls" "events"? My second Claire is already after CC waiting to became food. Is it worth waiting with it? (I have 2 gold fairies anyway).
Anyway thanks to my bad luck in this event I've managed to 100% affection my Bernice and I really dont like picture... Anyone else with similar feeling?
I am feeding flowers to Claudia now (soon tk be 100%) and I like her first picture even if she has something weird with her left side (arm and boob)...
What do you think?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit
1 run completion!? Improbabale! (I am at 20+ runs on 4th map with nothing but flowers)

Update:
This is hilarious. I intercepted a Carry ... with a AW90 Kurisa. Can you imagine how Carry would feel when I popped a Kurisa on her? Can you also imagine how Carry feels when Kurisa used her skill and reversed the battle?

@Petite
You are correct, my bad.

In any case, one poster thinks we're funky, and was wondering if there was any fan art done for Aegis by overseas players
No fan arts I am afraid, EN community is horrible with it's creative gene when it comes to Aigis, KanColle, and Touhou.
or what we thought of the Japanese boards.
I haven't attended the JP boards, so no comment. I assume chaos and havoc usually assumes there as well as a wealth of information.

Last edited:

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is why I never get to understand how range works in this game.

Is Carrie fat or what?

@Petite:
I always thought that the japanese players never bothered in looking other forums or sites because they seem to be god tier players making their all bronze tactics and some other crazy stuff, not like how usually the western player base checks japanese wikis for translations or guides.

@Anelai:
Could you get a picture or a list of your units? Maybe the team composition has something to do with it?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is why I never get to understand how range works in this game.

Is Carrie fat or what?

@Petite:
I always thought that the japanese players never bothered in looking other forums or sites because they seem to be god tier players making their all bronze tactics and some other crazy stuff, not like how usually the western player base checks japanese wikis for translations or guides.
Fat with power, maybe~ You're actually targeting her massive aura of destruction there. I'm glad people can enjoy my love of Carry thanks to this event, AW her and feel her strength... She can 4-5 shot one of the boss mobs on the Anubis stage, it's like she has defense pierce her attack can get so high.

No fan arts I am afraid, EN community is horrible with it's creative gene when it comes to Aigis, KanColle, and Touhou.
To be fair, there are MUCH less EN players/fans, so of course there will be much less fanart and strategies posted by EN players. I can only take a wild guess at the ratio, like 90-95% Japanese players? The remaining playerbase aren't even all EN players. That and just from my perspective, I'd say it's difficult to fully connect with the girls as well without understanding the language, thus less interested in making art for the girls since you can only mostly go off of looks and have little/no personality to work with.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added a new serial code to my signature for the Gold Healer Iris. I would appreciate it if someone who's brand new to this game were to confirm if the code generates a different unit if you're below rank 9.

@nolly:
Japanese_TH and Iron2010 are both Japanese players that participate on this board. Though, I haven't seen either of them post on here lately. The god-tier players represent a small slice of the player demographic pie (the largest slice belongs to those who haven't spent a single yen, though when people do spend money, the next largest piece belongs to those who spent 10,000~50,000JPY on the game).

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After much consideration, I decided to skip on getting Spica and focus on Fedora. Being able to get Fedora would be a much more valuable asset to my team than Spica would be. This will at least let me have a better focus on how I should plan the progression of my team.

Now this leaves me with a couple questions about the magic crystals. What should I do with them? Should I save them and see what they will do in the future? I've checked the wiki and noticed that they eventually replace removed units with new units. Notably Hien and the platinum healer was once available in the shop and a week later they added Spica and Kojuurou.

@Petite
Oh wow, thanks for the code for Iris.

I can confirm it's the Platinum healer at a low rank.
I forgot to take a screenshot of the popup after entering the code.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added a new serial code to my signature for the Gold Healer Iris. I would appreciate it if someone who's brand new to this game were to confirm if the code generates a different unit if you're below rank 9.
Kind of looks like a unique code, it's quite a bit more complex than usual. I hope that isn't going to be a problem. Well it worked, woot. Thanks Petite. I'll assume this isn't the kind of thing Aegis would ban for when they've already used Unique codes to prevent sharing. Isis is my best healer already, really hope I can get her cost reduced with that.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Petite
Oh wow, thanks for the code for Iris.

I can confirm it's the Platinum healer at a low rank.
I forgot to take a screenshot of the popup after entering the code.
Damn, disappointing. So much better for just one extra cost.

Oh well, thanks for the code Petite.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx again for that codes. Sometimes I wonder if u are a just a bot working 24/7 to bring info here :p

Ok... got the plat armor on first run, now doing my 10th without a single gold...