What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

This is the longest I've recorded my drops for an event, at the higher skill/costs I usually stop so all the failures to skill up/cost reduce don't make me sad, lol. I really wanted to get her to like 8 skill, I've never gotten a 10 max skill girl over 6/10, so that would be really nice for once x.x Seems there's a huge leap in difficulty from 6 and up though.

Ada: 6/10
Monk: 6/10
Charlotte: 6/10
Yurina: 4/10
Odette: 5/16

1: Silver Archer (1 star, think I missed a mob drop)
2: Ada
3: Nothing (1 star but killed all drop mobs I think)
4: Nothing
5: Silver Archer
6: Silver Soldier, Ada
7: Ada
8: Ada
9: Nothing
10: Plat Armor, Ada (Yay first plat armor~)
11: Silver Soldier, Ada
12: Silver Archer, Ada
13: Nothing
14: Nothing
15: Nothing x.x
16: Nothing
17: Ada (FINALLY)
18: Nothing
19: Silver Archer
20: Nothing
21: Silver Archer, Ada
22: Ada
23: Ada
24: Plat Armor, Ada
25: Ada
26: Ada
27: Silver Archer, Ada
28: Silver Soldier, Ada
29: Plat Armor
30: Ada
31: Ada
32: Nothing

Silver Archer: 6/32
Ada: 18/32
Silver Soldier: 3/32
Plat Armor: 3/32
Nothing: 10/32

1: -1 Cost, +1 Skill up
2: +1 Skill up
3: Nothing
4: Nothing
5: -1 Cost, +1 Skill up
6: Nothing
7: -1 Cost
8: Nothing
9: Nothing
10: Nothing
11: +1 Skill up
12: Nothing
12: +1 Skill up
13: Nothing
14: -1 Cost
15: Nothing
16: Nothing
17: -1 Cost

6/10 Skill, -5/-5 cost reduction
Come on Ada, you can do it x.X 2 and some days left... No more crystals to spare. Be better than Monk, dammit, I believe in you~ Have them both at equal skill and cost reduction, lol. I always forget Monk has 2 block, might need to CC her later along with Ada.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 10th between 10:00~15:00:

-Daily Mission "Awakening Gem" added.
-"Awakening Fairy" added to Magic Crystal Exchange.
-Awakening System added.

My guess is that the awakening gems are something you have to spend to awaken the characters.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's not fair we are in the middle of an event :p.
Oh and i guess we don't need the same amount of Awakening gem for gold, plat, black unit.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought the awakening system was released like two weeks ago for about a day, so it's nice it's actually going to be released now, haha. Finally the suspense will end on who is best to be awakened. Thanks for the heads up. It is silly that they're doing it in the middle of an event, why not just wait a couple more days? Pretty weird.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They are just adding a new daily mission (possibly on weekends?). Plus, if you have units to awaken, you are probably not that interested in the current event anyway.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess it's better to come in at the end of an event when most people are done with it than at the start of a new one. Gives them some time to make sure the awakening system works before the new event starts as well. I imagine putting in an event and a big new feature at the same time is risky.

Also everybody needs Ada, shhh. Bets on next event? Also that they used the example for awakening being that some Valks will get their full sortie cost back on retreat, that's not very powerful. Should be interesting to see what they all are. I wonder if that example is on the weak side for awakened abilities.

Last edited:

Iron2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My guess is that the awakening gems are something you have to spend to awaken the characters.
My guess is that we can use the awakening gem instead of the sacrifice unit
so that we can keep our old friends alive.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems pointless to add an awaken gem drop daily because you'd be wasting stamina on that instead of red gem daily to do the same thing (Buy units to sacrifice with red gems)...oh well. Filling in the missing daily gaps is helpful anyways but the game sure is getting a lot of different kinds of currency.

Quite a lot of materials needed just for full sortie cost returned on retreat for some valks :p I feel like Awakening will have extra benefits or better bounses than that.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Awakening Gem" in Perire Soeur post is just a name of the mission, no? I guess it will be a daily that potentially drops Awakening Fairy (which alternatively is bought with red gems and I assume is used for Awakening same way normal fairies are used for CC)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Worst day ever on Aegis..... being half asleep I fed my new and only spare Philis to a bronze Hector................ :mad:

The unit box could use a lot of improvement... the sorting criteria is awful, there is no filtering and having to enter a special menu to lock units is silly -.-

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha. Finally the suspense will end on who is best to be awakened.
The following is a lie:
Apparently, Nanaly's awakening is armor ignore passive. It's an awakening passive that ignores enemy defense. Hence Nanaly officially do 621 damage per arrow even on red phalanx. Suddenly, Nanaly's dps during skill activation on 600 defense enemies changed from 62 * 4 (chip damage) to the now whooping 2484 damage instead. What's even more broken is that armor ignore =/= magic attack and hence is still considered a physical attack and ignores magic resistance!

Kurisa's awakening is kinda the short end of the stick. Her ability is recover 1% HP per second. It's great outside of combat or against weak enemies but the 1% against bosses sure doesn't help much.

Comparing that with Karma's 10% leech life and you see what I mean. Karma's awakening is based on Shizuka's leech life, except it's now a passive of 10% flat per hit. Exactly how broken is it on a 3240 HP Karma? Considering it's 2 swings now per heal, that's a flat 648 attack priest permanently on Karma. The best of it is that Karma now has endurance and can be deployed early!
And this is why I am not a developer for Aegis. *nods*

My guess is that we can use the awakening gem instead of the sacrifice unit
so that we can keep our old friends alive.
Nope, awakening gem is one of the requirements on top of sacrifices.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

inb4 ninja attacks bounces off enemies.

And the game's starting to troll me with 2 Ada drops on the 3 stamina map, but still no Pales.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Worst day ever on Aegis..... being half asleep I fed my new and only spare Philis to a bronze Hector................ :mad:

The unit box could use a lot of improvement... the sorting criteria is awful, there is no filtering and having to enter a special menu to lock units is silly -.-
You said you know about the lock mechanic already so not sure why it happened to you...

The sorting could certainly use work. They're a bit outdated with the interface. Back when most people only had 50 units, it was acceptable, now they really need to revamp it to deal with the 100-150 units most people are sporting. There should be a little filter on the side with button icons for each of the unit types, as well as each rarity that you can check or uncheck to be visible, for one. Everything needs to be easier to do, selling iron units especially as well. It'll only get worse as time passes, so hopefully they are working on something like that. I already have trouble finding units.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit
TieSKey is complaining about UI, he knows about the lock feature

In terms of UI, ... multi-feed and multi-sell please and thank you~!

It takes literally half an hour to go through 50 gold armor when farming for events, nevermind after 10~15 runs of rural gate and feeding for exp. (KanColle recently added an admiral's wet dream ... multi-equipment removal)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit
TieSKey is complaining about UI, he knows about the lock feature

In terms of UI, ... multi-feed and multi-sell please and thank you~!

It takes literally half an hour to go through 50 gold armor when farming for events, nevermind after 10~15 runs of rural gate and feeding for exp. (KanColle recently added an admiral's wet dream ... multi-equipment removal)
Yeah, I do it without thinking anymore, that's why I made that terrible mistake...

@Fruit
She was new so I forgot to lock her.
In addition to what u re proposing, a little lock on a corner of the unit portrait to lock/unlock would have saved my poor little Philis.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It appears that someone extracted a lot of image files with a sheet that has what seems to be symbols for the awakened units. Going through them, there's a symbol for all of the units that are class-changeable (with the exception of dragon princess), but there aren't symbols for any of the non-CC units (princesses, avengers, summoners, etc.). Now I'm not going to regret feeding both of my copies of the gold princess Themis to raise Nanaly up to 50CC42 to make room in my inventory last Friday. Speaking of Nanaly...

The matter of too many boobies flopping about in Nanaly-chan's bedroom:

For my favourite forum newbies:
Much moving art, these bouncing boobies!
~*Click Image to Watch Video*~

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The matter of too many boobies
How wonderful *states dryly*
Good thing I was totally prepared since I watched his video before. (He's silver drop rate for silver princess is off the chart. To the level I think the devs specifically adds more silver bandit to his drop table)

With 450 Red Gems ready and waiting, as well as 3x CCed silver archers ready to sacrifice themselves to the Pure White Shooter, I am ready to video tape Nanaly's awakening (if available) within 5 minutes from the end of the patch.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How wonderful *states dryly*
Good thing I was totally prepared since I watched his video before. (He's silver drop rate for silver princess is off the chart. To the level I think the devs specifically adds more silver bandit to his drop table)

With 450 Red Gems ready and waiting, as well as 3x CCed silver archers ready to sacrifice themselves to the Pure White Shooter, I am ready to video tape Nanaly's awakening (if available) within 5 minutes from the end of the patch.
I'll laugh if her awakening is bad. I mean I know it won't be because she's a black unit, but it's funny to imagine.

Darn if Petite's info is correct, that'll be sad if non class change units can't be awakened. That means the first unit I can probably awaken is Carry or Iris (No cost reduction or skill up though x.x). Well, 5 hours to go now till we find out. Anybody who awakens units, please list the changes for that unit?

The matter of too many boobies flopping about in Nanaly-chan's bedroom:

For my favourite forum newbies:
Much moving art, these bouncing boobies!
~*Click Image to Watch Video*~
Explains the confidence system...

Last edited:

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nooo... forgot today is the maintenance still haven't finish farming Ada.
If I remember correctly you need max CCed unit for awakening right?

Boobies are they bouncing it to each other?