What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Alright, more update information:

Next week has no event. Instead, it is 1.5x story/daily drop and double blue orb drop week.

After maintenance, along with your normal daily login bonus, you will receive a skill fairy every day in celebration of 3M users.

Daily missions for Sat and Sunday have been changed to all available dailies. The post dates imply the change is for this week only.

Dark Priest SAW implemented for Belzetta and Berdinat (spelling?)

Magic City 4 star story missions added for some missions.

Revival event starts Monday (Sunday at 10 AM CST). This is Pippin's event.

So far that's it. Will update with more info as it comes.

I have that same thinking too initially, however after some analysis I realize that with Leora you can greatly make use of units that have low CT skill.(for example Camilla, Farune, Cynthia have 25sec CT, 17.5sec if you have rear tactician). The shorter the CT gap, the easier you can set timing for skill activation. I succeeded the AFK run on 2nd try with Leora, setting the skill timing won't be as difficult as it sounds.

That's kind of part of what I was implying. U need the "right" units to use with her, as u need the "right" (but different) units to afk without her. The former group is probably bigger than the later but, and I might be wrong, I think not a lot of people will be able to do afk runs with her and not at all without her.
That being said, she really makes things simpler and faster when u are "almost there" and just some skills triggering whenever are enough to make the diff.

Obviously I didn't roll her. My last 150 yesterday gave me Marnie and the plat Sailor, with 50% silver rate, almost perfect average T_T

So far that's it. Will update with more info as it comes.

Please update with Thursday (After MT) Summon Theme / unit

I need to roll for Stamp quota
Yet I don't really like Imperial Unit , yes they are GREAT
Want Leora for the look , but probably hard~

Gotta decide to roll few hour before MT / after MT :rolleyes:

Thanks~

jeez i didnt realize i was 10 out from 250 card i went to crazy on dragon girl event and trying to get a black of all things stupid

Please update with Thursday (After MT) Summon Theme / unit

I need to roll for Stamp quota
Yet I don't really like Imperial Unit , yes they are GREAT
Want Leora for the look , but probably hard~

Gotta decide to roll few hour before MT / after MT :rolleyes:

Thanks~

If you can point me to a source for that kind of info (EN or JP is fine, I read either), I'd be happy to. I just go off the Aigis twitter.

If you can point me to a source for that kind of info (EN or JP is fine, I read either), I'd be happy to. I just go off the Aigis twitter.

it's open to public, you actually dont really need to struggle so hard ;/ but you can find those info off the blue news in-game or the news tab at the bottom of the game (the button that switches event banner and other stuff)

still, thanks for the effort.

it's open to public, you actually dont really need to struggle so hard ;/ but you can find those info off the blue news in-game or the news tab at the bottom of the game (the button that switches event banner and other stuff)

still, thanks for the effort.

Oh, well fuck me. And here I thought I'd finally get to un-rusty my Japanese weekly. Thanks for the link, though. Makes me feel better now that someone else basically confirms I didn't bork my translation.

Also, I had completely forgotten those buttons at the bottom of the page actually did anything. Herp Derp.

Is there anyone has this message before:
i.imgur.com/f7DELOA.png

I got this last week and couldn't play since. Some people at Himeuta helped me with sending messages to the staff but they didn't reply back or fix it. Anybody have other suggestions? I have message them like 3 times already.:mad::confused:

Is there anyone has this message before:
i.imgur.com/f7DELOA.png

I got this last week and couldn't play since. Some people at Himeuta helped me with sending messages to the staff but they didn't reply back or fix it. Anybody have other suggestions? I have message them like 3 times already.:mad::confused:

The message is translated: "Due to abnormality with the save data, the game cannot be played".

I've not seen the message before, but this may be the message when they flag an account's data with suspicious activity? If this is the Android client, try deleting all cached data through Settings then uninstall/reinstall the game.

@heVOICESad
This happened to browsers/android/ios. i have tried clear cached/delete/uninstall/install multiple times any it does not solve. Some people told me that the save data on the serve is corrupted/blocked due to suspicious cheating and things like that, but i did not do anything related to cheating before

Can't help you there. The only choice you have is start over.
While the chance is minisculine, there's chances your save file corrupted when playing/ meet bug

@heVOICESad
This happened to browsers/android/ios. i have tried clear cached/delete/uninstall/install multiple times any it does not solve. Some people told me that the save data on the serve is corrupted/blocked due to suspicious cheating and things like that, but i did not do anything related to cheating before

Did you happen to enable the option to accept mail to your dmm email address? Someone on the Himeuta thread gave you steps to follow.

yes, i have done all instructions i got. the only replies i got are the automated reply ones

So has there been any significant changes to this?

I just realized that Gold Leanne actually has a 30% Gold Get! chance instead of the usual 20%. I shudder to think how much gold I have missed when farming Pastoral Gate in the past three months. :(

I just realized that Gold Leanne actually has a 30% Gold Get! chance instead of the usual 20%. I shudder to think how much gold I have missed when farming Pastoral Gate in the past three months. :(

10% :D

Trying to get Mage Armor , becoz I lack strong one on Main Acc
I do have Palfy tho~

22 Roll , get a Black Light
Yes!!! Mage Armor!!!
RNG used TROLL ATK , it's Super efective!!
Wendy comes out :V

Go to Alt Acc , since there is Collaboration prize and Item Collection Event forced Me to spent 30 SC
Yeah , lets roll~

22 Roll too , get a Black Light
Meh , please not the Mage Armor , please no
Mage Armor getto~ >.>

Shit~

Trying to get Mage Armor , becoz I lack strong one on Main Acc
I do have Palfy tho~

22 Roll , get a Black Light
Yes!!! Mage Armor!!!
Wendy comes out :V

Go to Alt Acc , since there is Collaboration prize and Item Collection Event forced Me to spent 30 SC
Yeah , lets roll~

22 Roll too , get a Black Light
Meh , please not the Mage Armor , please no
Mage Armor getto~ >.>

Shit~

Sorry to break it to you but... Wendy is better. She is literally a one man army, she: Deals true damage at range (up to 3 enemies at s.aw) heals herself (and revives after being killed) and of course the little thing about she not being inmune to negative status. Honestly your main got better luck than alt.

Back