2. worm
3. worm*2
4. worm*3
5. worm*3 + fly
6. slinky from ceiling
7. slinky from ceiling + fly
8. slinky from floor
9. slinky from floor + fly

The NPC at the end of the level has two flies and three worms on her. Dunno how to do that (or if you CAN do that).

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] BARRAGE!

There's also two new traps in the third to last level where you enter the destroyed alien mothership... I just don't quite remember which paths you need to take to find them.

Also, has anyone figured out the EX spray?

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So am I correct in saying that the new animations are:

1. fly
2. worm
3. worm*2
4. worm*3
5. worm*3 + fly
6. slinky from ceiling
7. slinky from ceiling + fly
8. slinky from floor
9. slinky from floor + fly

The NPC at the end of the level has two flies and three worms on her. Dunno how to do that (or if you CAN do that).
That's pretty much what I'm getting as well. That and the two new traps in the mothership. Anything missing?

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I correct that the boss (the yellow unicorn thingy) has no h-scene whatsoever? That would be disappointing.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am I correct that the boss (the yellow unicorn thingy) has no h-scene whatsoever? That would be disappointing.
Well there's the tentacles that appear from the ground occasionally. Other than that, sadly no.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well there's the tentacles that appear from the ground occasionally. Other than that, sadly no.
But as far as I've experienced this, the tentacles do nothing else than push you back, don't they?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The tentacles seem to grab Rookie more often and push me back more than it grabs me. It is weird, even in God Mode.

BTW I nicknamed the green haired girl Rookie, that is not her name.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the deal with special mission 3? Got up to 1100- something kills and died. I get it's endless, but how do you end it? Kill count wont won't register if you spacebar exit.

I assume you kill 1800 zombies there to be able to press the other buttons...?

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the deal with special mission 3? Got up to 1100- something kills and died. I get it's endless, but how do you end it? Kill count wont won't register if you spacebar exit.

I assume you kill 1800 zombies there to be able to press the other buttons...?
i killed like 1500 zombies and then an elicopter comes to save you, press "up" to get in or you can keep killing more zombies, although i dont know what is for to keep killing zombies

pd: sorry for my bad english :x

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i killed like 1500 zombies and then an elicopter comes to save you, press "up" to get in or you can keep killing more zombies, although i dont know what is for to keep killing zombies

pd: sorry for my bad english :x
Thanks fr a number! Goals make endless floods easier to cope with.. Boring things..

Also, still don't know what those switches do (right of the jump pad, under the weapons), or how you get them to stop spawning the flying thing. It's not the zombie thing like I thought.

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks fr a number! Goals make endless floods easier to cope with.. Boring things..

Also, still don't know what those switches do (right of the jump pad, under the weapons), or how you get them to stop spawning the flying thing. It's not the zombie thing like I thought.
the switch at the left is to activate the god mode and easy h-animations in stages, but you need to clear the stage first to make it work, and the flying things, i think it is just for test the weapons damage.

edit: in my opinion, the best weapons are the big shotgun and some knucles that you get in the 2nd bonus stage (i still havent unlocked all weapons so may be better)

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will the save posted earlier in this thread unlock everything in the updated version?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Will the save posted earlier in this thread unlock everything in the updated version?
The 100% one? Well, sorta. The stage will be unlocked, but it won't be completed. You'll already have the most powerful (and broken) weapon in the game, so you can just rush through the extra stage on Infernal and get the H-scenes in the gallery. There's also only one part to the new stage, so it really shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uhm is there no voice overs for this game??

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sound effects are broken if you play in english locale, at least as far as I know.
Ah i suspected they were either missing or there was some kind of problem with the locale. I tried using applocale to apply a japanese one but it crashes the game on launch for some unknown reason. I guess i'd have to change the locale of the system but it would mess with the settings of other non-h games so i guess i'll stick to it being soundless.
Unless someone on this board knows any other trick to fix this problem (*crossing my fingers*).

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless someone on this board knows any other trick to fix this problem (*crossing my fingers*).
Don't play in English locale.
Also, here's a full save for the updated version, for the criminally lazy. Put it in \user_data\story\ folder

Attachments

Last edited: