What's new

ACT [Acid Style] BARRAGE! (RJ145229)

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] BARRAGE!

Baw, I need to figure out how to work DLsite... This is a fun game, more on gameplay than on the art, which is likely why everyone is overlooking this.

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game updated,

b.dlsite.net/RG27842/

someone plz upload "updated game"

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess-fu from google translated) of some notes:

Some more animation added

Add zoom function in gallery (F key)

Allows "Ghost mode", no NPC allies (why hello thar), player takes no damage and is stuck on 25% HP o_O and either only easy mode is available for this state, or that you need to clear a stage in easy mode to unlock it?

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Allows "Ghost mode", no NPC allies (why hello thar), player takes no damage and is stuck on 25% HP o_O and either only easy mode is available for this state, or that you need to clear a stage in easy mode to unlock it?

i think H mode in stage,

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally! That makes sense, but if seems like the dev had this finished before the game's release. Why not put this in before it went out, knowing people would complain at it not being there?

PS does it fix the EX Spray, or is it still useless?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like this game,and because I can't get the updated version, I tried to buy the game, but the game is only sold on Japanese DLsite and I can't get it. Seems so against what a person trying to make money would want.

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this game,and because I can't get the updated version, I tried to buy the game, but the game is only sold on Japanese DLsite and I can't get it. Seems so against what a person trying to make money would want.
How to using the VPN?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone has link for the updated version?

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i second this, very much looking forward to that updated link!

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok.

thanks a million!!

P.S for those who have trouble with final boss,you need to destroy the horn first before aiming for eye,just use the purple drones to get the horn,and the boss is yours

edit:
for the ghost mode,you need to at least clear the stage first else it wont work on the stage you have not clear

it seems clearing stages at diff difficulty will give you some extra stuff

EASY(clear all story mode): get a new weapon
HARD(clear all story mode): get a new weapon ,and pixel CG unlock(noticed the empty space at one place in gallery mode?),for those who doesnt want to go through the trouble,just go to bmp/picture folder,those with OMAKE name in it are the one
INFERNO(clear all stage including extra mission): get a new weapon and all gallery animation unlocked

if you clear HARD,the easy will automatically unlocked itself,same goes for INFERNO

i still have no idea whats the bug spray is for though

Last edited:

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got a question...how do I get futanari scenes in game?

I know there some in gallery, but I'm sure how to trigger it during the play...

I tried with where those little penis-sucky monsters appear for the first time, but they just keep attacking without any h-scenes, even in the ghost mode...

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got a question...how do I get futanari scenes in game?

I know there some in gallery, but I'm sure how to trigger it during the play...

I tried with where those little penis-sucky monsters appear for the first time, but they just keep attacking without any h-scenes, even in the ghost mode...
The cyclop girls do that for you, the ones with the staff that shoots magic. You need to let them hit you with the big pink light since the small purple ones hurt. Then she'll grow a penis for a few seconds. If those small sucky monsters are near it'll trigger the scene, or the small white goo pit as well.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

testing everything for 30 minutes now
how do you activate the ghost mode? and how can you change the level difficulty?
appearently none of my buttons work for that and neither there is a switch in the level selection

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

testing everything for 30 minutes now
how do you activate the ghost mode? and how can you change the level difficulty?
appearently none of my buttons work for that and neither there is a switch in the level selection
Right under where you spawn in HQ is a switch, red = ghost mode on, green = off. (hit up to trigger the switch)

As for level difficulty, above stage 6-8 or so there's E H I letters, just jump into it to activate the corresponding difficulty (Easy/Hard/Inferno)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Right under where you spawn in HQ is a switch, red = ghost mode on, green = off. (hit up to trigger the switch)

As for level difficulty, above stage 6-8 or so there's E H I letters, just jump into it to activate the corresponding difficulty (Easy/Hard/Inferno)
thanks a lot
ghost mode works in easy mode only ^^

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cyclop girls do that for you, the ones with the staff that shoots magic. You need to let them hit you with the big pink light since the small purple ones hurt. Then she'll grow a penis for a few seconds. If those small sucky monsters are near it'll trigger the scene, or the small white goo pit as well.
One of the Pink haired enemies can shoot a pink energy ball at you (only do this once by enemy), which trigger the futa scene.
Thanks guys!