What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

I was wondering why i could never LVL up even if i killed many enemies, darn i would have no idea.

Also did acerola decided to remove the voices? Or since it's a demo?

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering why i could never LVL up even if i killed many enemies, darn i would have no idea.

Leveling is done via the Icon in the pause menu. You gain xp (when you fight and win ) and choose characters to give it to from the menu. Bit weird but its decent if you want specific party members you can save for new ones id assume

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(...)
Dunno if they didn't put them for the demo.
But for their lastest release, they only added voice a couple of month after the release because they didn't manage to find a studio to record them at a decent price. Maybe they have similar problem again ?
We'll know for sure on the release. But I didn't found anything on their blog suggesting they plan to remove voice (i might have miss it however).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno if they didn't put them for the demo.
But for their lastest release, they only added voice a couple of month after the release because they didn't manage to find a studio to record them at a decent price. Maybe they have similar problem again ?
We'll know for sure on the release. But I didn't found anything on their blog suggesting they plan to remove voice (i might have miss it however).
I don't know, given that they'll have more characters this time around that'd also means that much more cost to hire VAs.

stking

Lurker
Reputation score

F11 should pop it into fullscreen. Mind you seems more like it just adds blacksidebars
Thanks that helped.

Liger0Snider

Reputation score

So, I downloaded the demo(twice) and i seem to be missing the game.dat file in the data/basicdata folder. can any one send me or post that file. Pls&thx

ments

Reputation score

So, I downloaded the demo(twice) and i seem to be missing the game.dat file in the data/basicdata folder. can any one send me or post that file. Pls&thx
no, never - we all are part of freemasons, and think that earth is flat-for truth seek hentai games, one of top threads -and you will be enlightened my child

Bryanis

Reputation score

Missing such a file on the trial is either a problem at the upload of the trial on dl site (it should have quickly been seen to); or a problem on your side.

If you're not using japanese local setting, try switching and retry. Acerola gafme are usually made using wolf rpg which only work well with japanese setting.

Try also looking at your antivirus if it didn't block the file / game due to false positive.

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who Is Translating The Game?

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming no one yet.. until the new wolf file can be decrypted.

Sarav

Reputation score

It's impossible right now because of the new encryption, so no one will be translating unless the decrypter gets updated.

zipetya

Reputation score

I'm surprised people are looking for a translation or a potential translator for a yet unreleased game to begin with. lol
I guess someone can "call dibs", though, if inclined.
----
Hopefully they won't have problems with the VAs this time around. On that note, the v1.06 patch for Kanade can be acquired from their homepage/blog, which fixes some issues with the added voices.

Not really a huge fan of the main character design here, but acerola will probably deliver. Like most of the time.
Everyone will find something to their liking.

Liger0Snider

Reputation score

Missing such a file on the trial is either a problem at the upload of the trial on dl site (it should have quickly been seen to); or a problem on your side.

If you're not using japanese local setting, try switching and retry. Acerola gafme are usually made using wolf rpg which only work well with japanese setting.

Try also looking at your antivirus if it didn't block the file / game due to false positive.
You know thought I had the locale set to japan, turns out I set everything else but that
Thnx that fixed the problem

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So any luck Hooking the text?
even using good old AGTH?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Given that 3.20 release took place today, are you saying that some developers were making game releases based on the betas of the editor ?

Sarav

Reputation score

Given that 3.20 release took place today, are you saying that some developers were making game releases based on the betas of the editor ?
The hell are you on about?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:rolleyes:

A little typo there, I've meant 2.20.

...and obviously WolfRPGEditor

Sarav

Reputation score

:rolleyes:

A little typo there, I've meant 2.20.

...and obviously WolfRPGEditor
Well either there was a Japanese release for the editor well before an english version, or the updated encryption happened in an earlier version.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now I'm not sure sure what you are talking about.

**doing some googling**

OK, while I heard about some English games created with WolfRPGEditor, that's the first time I've heard about this unofficial translation of the program itself.
The way I understand that Facebook page, it still is an *unofficial* translation.

Also, first public in-development release for 2.20 took place on 2016/10/13, before that there were about 3 years of near silence.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm surprised that i haven't found an option of the characters not turn full nude when get grabbed. I mean, on the DLSITE menu you can see them have the "grabbed" pictures but the clothes still on, is that just for the cg's? since on the other game about the demon girl enemies grabbing you removed the clothes.

Anybody knows what do the options in the CONFIG mean? One of the "H" ones is the text box opacity once you get grabbed by the enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.