What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ aburasobabiyori ] [ あぶらそば日和] Lucia Script ~Princess of a Age-old Kindom~ / ルシア・スクリプト~千年王国の姫君~ (RE188476) (RJ188476)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Incomplete) Lucia's Script, from the creator of QrinSway and TinyKing

Really love the details of the game when you lost to the slime boss then won later, visit jail and get modified speech different from when won straight on first try.
Hopefully the level of quality from the demo is repeated throughout the game, the author seemed to be awfully stressed near the end of the production cycle, with his family being hospitalized and a lot of real life happenings which just happened to pop up at that timing. (According to his twitter)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hopefully the level of quality from the demo is repeated throughout the game, the author seemed to be awfully stressed near the end of the production cycle, with his family being hospitalized and a lot of real life happenings which just happened to pop up at that timing. (According to his twitter)
I did not catch it... i rarely use social media. Ctrl f family,father,mother, illness ,disease,hospital,late,delay,rush and still did not catch it march 25 and later...
Please point it out for me.

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did not catch it... i rarely use social media. Ctrl f family,father,mother, illness ,disease,hospital,late,delay,rush and still did not catch it march 25 and later...
Please point it out for me.
It's hard to point out, but it was something I was catching when I was translating his tweets as they appeared on my feed some months back.

Gamer23

Reputation score

It's hard to point out, but it was something I was catching when I was translating his tweets as they appeared on my feed some months back.
Which month if you can remember?

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which month if you can remember?
One example of the distressed tweets is this

Basically he lives with this grandfather in a (relatively) rural part of Japan, and it was his grandfather who was rushed to hospital on 21st Feb for cerebral infarction. ( and ) According to him, his grandfather's condition took a turn for a better in the month before, so he took on extra work while leaving his grandfather in the care of daycare workers. But the week right after, his grandfather got hospitalized, so he had to split his time between the extra work, traveling to hospital to visit, and finish up production of Lucia Script.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score
Re: (Incomplete) Lucia Script, from the creator of QrinSway and TinyKing

Set to be released in about 6 hours. :D

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably about 40 minutes now...

Hopefully there will be a simultaneous release on both the Japanese and English sites for this game, but that's never happened for this author's works before so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's out on DMM already(along with the QrinsWay01&02 bundle), but region block to the product page...

Edit: Ah, nevermind, it's possible to access the page now

Last edited:
OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh wow, we actually DID get a simultaneous release this time:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lucia Script, from the creator of QrinSway and TinyKing *RELEASED*

Wow, I am amazed some idiot actually paid 1944yen to put a 1 point review on DLsite within the hour of release...

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That feeling when you hate scat so much that you pay 20 bucks for a game with scat just to say it's bad.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game got scat? Shit!
:p

Gamer23

Reputation score

Tags serves like a warning and indicator of what that game is mainly about or contains. They are only a limited of max 6 tags to the game on the front page.

Also i think that the 1* voter is one of those people who released their game in the same day as this game and cant compete with the popularity so they just downvote it to get the 180 points and leave a bad rep to it in hopes of people actually buying some other game. Or i guess they just downvote it because they cant handle alittle scat. I think you can have the option to skip the scat scene.

x my fingers that it will survive piracy for about 1week or more.

Gamer23

Reputation score

you're outta luck. im too much of a fan of enf to pass this up. i'm sure it'll be up on sukebei in hours anyways.

im surprised this game is 564MB.
quite large isn't it?
A fan would not do this. Just letting you know...

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A fan would not do this. Just letting you know...
That's... debatable. Ignoring the philosophy on what a true fan is and the fact link to loli is breaking site rules, akomni could've waited at the very least a day if not a week before putting the link up to minimize sale damage to the creator. You know, just look at Gamer23's signature. Anyway, I expect it to be down within a few hours. Not that I reported the post, but links to loli are usually taken down relatively fast.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might have to hold off on this until someone identifies where the scat scene is and if its possible to avoid it.
Hopefully there isn't many scenes like that.
Otherwise i'll probably just pass on this game.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh good, the partial from the trail earlier in the thread still works for the full game. Or at least it hasn't broken the game so far for me.

EDIT: Spoke to soon. It messes up the Recollection Room and a few new things. Guess I'll have to wait for a proper partial.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Might have to hold off on this until someone identifies where the scat scene is and if its possible to avoid it.
Hopefully there isn't many scenes like that.
Otherwise i'll probably just pass on this game.
It is avoidable they give you a choice and pre warn you before hand.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea what's the purpose of the hairpin you get from donating money?
It gives no stats and can't be unequipped

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this game is pretty much the game of my dreams.

There's public humiliation, degradation, public use, exhibitionism, gangrape, and even a dash of yuri. And it just keeps getting more intense the deeper you get. As if the creator looked back at the scenes he made for the last section and said to himself "I can make that more extreme." If they dropped the scat scenes (which you can easily avoid) and had a bit less water sports this would be perfect. I also like the way people are cluster in groups. It makes crowds seem much more larger which helps with the scenes.

You'll only ever see smut if you lose though, which is handily helped by the game giving you a skill that has you instantly lose. In fact, the game seems to encourage losing since if you lose to the level boss two times your helper characters give you an instant win item that defeats the boss for you automatically. You never have to fight if you don't want to. You could easily finish the game remaining at level 1 the whole time. Some areas of the game also seem only accessible if you lose to the right people.

If you want to do a virgin run though you'll need to grind and buy equipment because then you'll have to fight the bosses in honorable combat. Also seeming how so much of the story I played through seemed to focus so much on Lucia losing all the time I'm curious what the story were she wins and never gets raped even once looks like.

If you manage to get to the end there's an option to unlock all the scenes in the gallery, so that's nice.

Last edited: