OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Knights Tale (Feris)

Mirunas Status: HP = 40, P = 30, EP = 30, Grappled, Blinded 6, Stunned

Grapple: 5 + 38 = 43 vs 16 + 20 = 36 == Miruna wins.
Damage: 4 + 10 = 14 damage.

Mirunas blade slices through the air, striking the beast that had just tried to tackle her. The demon doesn't try to rejoin the fray, and Miruna guesses that she had just killed it.

Team Grapple: 18 + 1 + 20 + 10 = 49 vs 19 + 38 = 57 == Miruna wins.

The demons are still unable to hold the knight down, and the laughter stops, changing to words in a strange language.

Casting: 8 + 11 = 19 vs 15 = Success.
To-hit: 5 + 22 = 27 vs 25 = hit.
Damage: 1 x 6 = 6 damage.
Mind vs Mind: 3 + 10 = 13 vs 2 + 22 = 24 == Enemy wins.

Suddenly, Miruna feels jolts of electricity running through her body, the voltage causing her muscles to spasm uncontrollably. The demons on top of her don't seem to be affected, and Miruna is unable to move enough to keep them from doing something to her next turn.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"AH!" Miruna let out a yelp at the eletric shock that soon followed through her body feel, she soon felt numbed the attack using the last of her strength to dig her sword into the ground so she wouldn't fall. 'Just when I thought I had evened the odds another enters the war I must...stand vigilant.' Though powerful the attack did not knock Tousa out.

"Heretic...When I find you the hell that awaits you in the afterlife will be the least of your worries!" She scowled at the formally laughing voice unknowing who it truly was.

(Dazed?)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirunas Status: HP = 4/40, P = 30, EP = 30, Blinded 5

(Stunned.)

Casting: 7 + 11 = 18 vs 15 = Success.
To-hit: 12 + 22 = 34 vs 25 = hit.
Damage: 6 x 6 = 36 damage.
Mind vs Mind: 17 + 10 = 27 vs 1 + 22 = 23 == Miruna wins.

Once more the lightning surges across the room into her body, and Miruna can feel that another moment of it will make her black out. She rises to her feet, finding that the demons from earlier had leaped off of her.

(You can take an action this turn.)

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"AHHHH!" Miruna let out a screech as the power surged through her unprepared body, she fell to her knee's unable to deal with the tormenting her body convulsed unable to deal with so much choas flowing through. She cough uncontrollably until she started coughing up blood, the pain was overwhelming for her being of the verge of falling or even dying.

'I always thought I was ready for this...Now that its nearly come to pass even though I've failed in my quest...I feel there is no shame in dying here. Light be my guide...' Were her final thought and prayer as she struggled to her feet her hands barley holding onto the great sword.

"Hah...ah...AHHHHH!" Though blinded, heavily wounded, and stumbling Miruna felt where the lightning had hit her body and surged forward toward the source of the spell at trying to strike down the mage.

(Attack Mage)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirunas Status: HP = 4/40, P = 30, EP = 30, Blinded 4

To-hit: 14 + 34 - 16 = 32 vs 25 = hit.
Damage: Epic.

Miruna surges toward the demon mage, striking out with her blade at where she believes that the demon had been standing. She feels her blade connect, and a moment later a pair of loud thumps: the demons head and body hitting the floor. She also hears a scrambling sound from behind her, but no demon attacks her from behind, at least not yet.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hahhh GUH!" Once again Miruna coughed up blood showing her body was protesting the attack but she quickly stood by stabbing her sword into the wooden floor and pushing herself up. She knew that her intended target had met his untimely end but there were still the two creatures their master left behind to contend with.

She veered her face observing the room trying to pay attention to any sudden sound. She didn't know if any of the demons were having second thoughts about approaching their hesitance agitated her already fired temper.

"Come...COME OR RUN You demon spawn I'm right here undaunted by your tricks or sorcery!" She stated trying to provoke the demons into attack or to perhaps scare them away either way she wanted to end this now!

(Prepare for attack Or just attack the first demon that tries to attack her)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirunas Status: HP = 4/40, P = 30, EP = 30

Miruna hears the two demons hissing at one another after her statement, and another scrambling sound, this time going away from her. A moment later, all Miruna heard was the sound of her own heavy breathing.

After a moment, she relaxes her guard and wipes at her bleary and watery eyes, restoring her vision enough so that she can see the dead gray skinned demon behind her cleanly decapitated and one of the dark clawed demons dead on the ground.

(Gain 4 exp.)

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Her legs finally gave out collapsing to her knee's while grasping her sword in a rather praying posture. 'Thank you...Thank you father for granting me victory.' She prayed to her unknown deity as she staggered forward knowing that it was dangerous to stay in this house least the demons return with more friends.

She stumbled to the church all things considered it was the place she felt most comfortable resting in this hell of a town that is if she could reach it without incident using her sheathed Claymore as a walking stick she attempted to return to the church.

(Go To the Stone Church)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirunas Status: HP = 4/40, P = 30, EP = 30

As she leaves the house, she spots the other two demons running down the street away from her. She manages to get to the church without incident, closing the door behind her, and it is exactly as she left it, the body of the succubus and her victims burning in the center of the room.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

(Actually I burned those bodies remember? :) )

She entered the church closing it's giant behind her closing in to one of the long seats meant for prayer she laid back on one nearly collapsing. Her brain felt strained constantly she would see a red blink when closing her eyes followed by a pulsing sound making it difficult for her to rest. Clearly most of her injuries were internal so there was little she could do without healing magic other than rest until her body could recover.

"Haaa eh...guh.." She could only breath in and out as calmly as she could trying desperately to sleep so that she would somewhat be prepared to face the nightmares when she awakened, wrapping her arms around her sword the body finally gave in to the drowsiness and blackness completely overtook her.

(Rest in stone church)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirunas Status: HP = 40, P = 30, EP = 30

(Yep, just cinders now.)

Almost immediately after collapsing onto the bench, Miruna blacks out. She dreams of the demon woman she'd killed standing over her, laughing, and reaching out a hand toward her, tearing a shadow of her, Mirunas very soul, from her body.

She woke to the sound of birds chirping outside, and the light of early morning streaming through the church windows. As she opened her bleary eyes, she spotted a dark garbed, masked man standing in front of where she lay, staring down at her from a few feet away. She starts up, finding her wounds healed as she sits up to face the man.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Tossing and turning in her sleep not only from the arching wounds she received from her previous encounter but nightmares from the demon she brought an end to harassed her mind that sleep seeing matters of lust anarchy and outright domination she tried countlessly to fight the images from her mind and just as she felt the demons grasp around her heart. Miruna awoke to the suns glare perhaps it was a sign that even if this place had been violated by her there was still some light to be found in the holy place.

She twisted her head as she heard a low breathing seeing a darkly dressed figure quickly she grabbed the handle of her blade and looked at the person with much disdain.

"Identify yourself or my sword will take you name!" She states quite threateningly.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(He doesn't breath.)

The person doesn't move as she grasps for her sword, he replies in a hoarse, raspy voice; "Be at ease, human. I mean you no harm. It would gain me nothing. If I did, I'd have done it in the night while you slept. You may call me Matthias."

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

(opps sorry do you mean just super silently or just not at all o_O? )

"Ah..." Miruna sighed at his explanation, lowering the blade and aggression she was indeed vulnerable during her little nap so it was obvious who was being the evil one here.

"Forgive me Matthias I did not mean to threaten you so instantly it's just this place have taken a toll on my mind, I'am Miruna Knight of the Order that is represented by this church and I have come here to cleanse this place in the name of thy lord." She explains herself as she stands from the bench slightly bowing politely.

"If you've come to seek protection here i'm afriad I can offer little but I will try my best." Although it was presumptuous there was little she could guess his reasons for being here was either to loot the place or to seek safety from the beasts that roam but he'd probable tell her that or lie either way Miruna would hear him out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Not at all. It's okay though, one usually expects a guy to breath.)

"A Knight of the Order? If you mean this order, you'll find little solace even here. Or anywhere, unless you want to go to a different town. Anyway, a pleasure to meet you, Miruna;" the man replies, and bows in return.

Straightening, he continues; "Your offer of protection is most polite, though I believe you'll need it much more than I will;" and nods his head toward something behind her.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Nevertheless I must remain vigil otherwise those who prayers reside in this will fade to nothing." She spoke in a devoted tone as she tilted her head somewhat sorrowful of the declining state of the holy place then looked up in a bit surprise to his recent comment.

"Huh?" She asked puzzled as she turned to head to peer what he was talking about what she saw was...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turning her head, Miruna sees over a dozen corpses, mostly black or gray skinned demons like the ones she'd fought the day before. All of them are cut in half, the angle varying but clearly from the cuts whatever killed them was using something very sharp and hitting VERY hard.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh my..." She walked over the what seemed to be a massacre of devils there was no holy power or even ordinary scars in this fight only something that breezed through these creatures like paper a desive defeat as one would say.

Looking back to Mathias Miruna had a very inquisitive look upon her face. "Have you any idea what sort of beast did this?" She asked with a rather serious tone waving her hands around the carnage as if shocked by the slaughterhouse.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am not a beast. I am a daemon;" is all the man says in reply.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Miruna expression took a turn for the worst instantly her left leg retreated toward the door at the instant she knew what she was doing she wanted to cut off her leg because of that cowardice.

She barely was able to handle four of these beast while this demon defeated twelve without any trouble things seemed dire but her duty would forbid her to retreat.

"I see then what business do you have with me demon and please make it quick your presence spoils this place." She asked the demon with her hand clearly on the hilt of her blade she seemed little interested in the difference in strength she was ready to defend this place to her last breath.