What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

No sweat, currently stuck on the green cultist guy myself as he spams debuffs that I can't really do anything against and he has a absolute ungodly amount of health.

I imagine one of the items I have would help but I can't figure out which.

wholesomeoats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll have a go at him, and if I figure him out, I'll be sure to let you know. Me, I just finished off that tomb place and it sent me back to the town, so now I'm doing the usual "click everything until something changes" routine hoping to tumble upon what comes next.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm seems I'm at the part where the cleric has been captured and taken somewhere? Any idea where to figure out where that part continues?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm seems I'm at the part where the cleric has been captured and taken somewhere? Any idea where to figure out where that part continues?
Not entirely sure, but I believe I unlocked it by talking to some of the people in the bar, then you go to the mosque and the dungeon is there.

Also for fucks sake, that incredibly annoying swordsman in the dungeon is now back as a zombie >_>

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not entirely sure, but I believe I unlocked it by talking to some of the people in the bar, then you go to the mosque and the dungeon is there.

Also for fucks sake, that incredibly annoying swordsman in the dungeon is now back as a zombie >_>
LOL. He's super weak now compared to before. He lost his instant-rape-your-ass counter abilities. He can only "normal" attack for about 70-90 dmg.

Also, anyone know how to properly go around naked?

I beat the game and now I think I'm on "endless" mode. (which means you just continue the days). Also, anyone know how to re-recuit the dancer-succubus girl into your party after this? I can recruit the cleric, but I can't find the dancer.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, anyone know how to properly go around naked?
You can go naked at 80+ corruption, the way it works is that at 49 and 79 you need to end the day normally (not with the scene in the bar or something similar) and she will masturbate and raise her max corruption. at 50+ you can take off the armor and with 80+ you can go fully naked.

But yea the sword guy was incredibly weak now, just temporarily stumped by the slime thing with the scales inside, it's just dealing ridiculous damage and blinding me <_<

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh my god dude, that priest keeps healing itself, how the hell did you counter that?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It drains your MP to heal himself, best method I found was to just go full blast until he dies so you have no MP for him to drain, keep the regen up, cure the confusion right away and hit him in the face.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it possible to win the first battle of the game i keep trying but i cant get anywhere lol

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

is it possible to win the first battle of the game i keep trying but i cant get anywhere lol
Because first page is hard to check:

At the first battle with bandits, change weapon to some other spear in the inventory (blessed something) and have her "attack" herself. It will result in a heal.

Continue battle through 15 turns that way and virginity is safe.

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So beat it... last area is a fucking pain in the ass... iuts like 5-6 boss fights one after the other...., overall impression is its an amazing game, one of the few greats to have come out this year. However i feel the developer may have missed a few amazing opportunities for good event CG/ Game over endings within the city. Just saying... If there's corruption in the game why wouldn't the PC venture into the slave market naked....? *grin*

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So beat it... last area is a fucking pain in the ass... iuts like 5-6 boss fights one after the other...., overall impression is its an amazing game, one of the few greats to have come out this year. However i feel the developer may have missed a few amazing opportunities for good event CG/ Game over endings within the city. Just saying... If there's corruption in the game why wouldn't the PC venture into the slave market naked....? *grin*
Could you or someone share their save data folder? That last gauntlet is much too tedious

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whats the item to prevent sleep status? and where do i get it?

elvove12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't beat the first boss bandit when use priest only. he give some kind of debuff and i unable to use skill, after that it will instant lose after numb. any trick or tips i can use? i can't read the text

thx and sorry for bad english :)

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't beat the first boss bandit when use priest only. he give some kind of debuff and i unable to use skill, after that it will instant lose after numb. any trick or tips i can use? i can't read the text

me too!!:( i´m stuck, i dont know what to do... u.u

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Always kill the third bandit first (Bandit lacquey 2), he's the one throwing items to debuff you.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

me too!!:( i´m stuck, i dont know what to do... u.u
I know your question was already answered but you (and anyone else who can't read Japanese yet still wants to play this game) really should consider getting some translation tool, like Visual Novel Reader or Translation Aggregator w/ AGTH. Machine translations for Japanese are awful but it's far better than playing blind, especially in games like this that tend to have very specific ways to beat bosses that you can't hope to guess if you can't read moonrunes.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTA, can we break the heroine in this game?

As in, does she gets lewder, or she'll keep bawling over the non-consensual and coercive sex?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WTA, can we break the heroine in this game?

As in, does she gets lewder, or she'll keep bawling over the non-consensual and coercive sex?
It doesn't seem like she gets lewder, even if you screw up the first boss fight in the slave dungeon and get the slave training scenes. Heck, that part is actually rather depressing as she gradually loses hope. However, I don't have all the scenes and I'm running off of a machine translation so take this with a grain of salt.