What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

I noticed Seria has two portraits in the exhentai gallery for this game, but I didn't find any h scenes involving her, what a shame :( I was kinda hoping she'd be a party member too.

I picked lilipalace back up after a year of being stuck on the bandits. I made good progress before something weird happened when I used that 999 damage item to quickly get an h scene, and when I reloaded it didn't come back, so I think I screwed myself over for a later part and ended up just downloading a complete save, I hope that doesn't happen to me again.

So which one do you guys prefer? Seria's outfit fits her sensual curves, which she definitely has over Luna, who's ridiculously small in stature. It's cute though, and I generally like Luna better overall. The one thing that bothers me is that the art seems inconsistent on the texture of her tights. Luna looks so hot in bondage gear though. And I also get tired of Elves pretty fast...

I've managed to get all the way to Istal thanks to the helpful posters that wrote those walkthroughs. The game is definitely a step up. An English translation would be amazing, but I've been getting by okay with machine translations and the aforementioned posts. If anything, it would clear up confusions and severely speed up how fast I go through scenes.

Am I going to have trouble if I don't get Cless for the later parts of the game?

On a side note, I appreciate the aesthetic of Istal, it's very... I wanna say Turkish, but I don't know for sure. It's a change of pace from typical h game high fantasy settings... I think.

HConan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to beat 10k prize fight in arena ? He attacks me with poison and my attack cursed him less than 20 damage even I use magic...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to beat 10k prize fight in arena ? He attacks me with poison and my attack cursed him less than 20 damage even I use magic...
Use poison. It's a long fight either way.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

LOL Only just realized the game's voiced after beating the game. Muted the voices early on and completely forgot about it.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Im working on a UI translation atm. Can someone provide me with a basic translation of all character states? Some of them are rather confusing for me with my very low basic understanding of japanese. And I can't scan all of them with my OCR software for translation assist via translation tools.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im working on a UI translation atm. Can someone provide me with a basic translation of all character states?
I'm not sure if the above qualifies as an oxymoron.

Regarding the request:

攻: Physical attack
防: Physical defence
魔: Magical attack
抗: Magic Resistance
速: Speed
運: Luck - Influences probability of status debuffs on enemies, evasion rates, item drop rates etc. Basically anything relying on chance.

Status debuffs:

毒: Poison
麻痺: Paralysis
混乱: Confusion - Probability affected enemy will unleash a regular attack on a random enemy.
眠り: Sleep
沈黙: Silence
狂暴: Berserk
暗闇: Blind
魅了: Charm - regular attack on one ally.

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would really like to translate this game. Does anyone have the NScripter Translation and Analysis Toolkit from Hongfire somewhere? I tried to translate some of the files manually but Shift-JIS don't accept spaces and messes everything up.

I assume this is it? It's the first thing I got from a search.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I assume this is it? It's the first thing I got from a search.
Yes; the link is inactive. Had it still been active, we could have a pretty good rough translation by now.

I've already translated half the prologue, some of the save and menu UI, and the goblin combat messages and and H scene dialogue, but in crude full-width English; it's a sight for sore eyes. xD

[/spouler]

I put the project on hold two days ago; instead working on translating the quest pictures of 流刑の召喚姫 プリステラ. But if any are willing to share that toolkit/plugin, I'd love to continue working on Lilitales - it's the best thing that's happened since ROBF.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys.. which item inflicts poison dmg? I can't find it....

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes; the link is inactive. Had it still been active, we could have a pretty good rough translation by now.

I've already translated half the prologue, some of the save and menu UI, and the goblin combat messages and and H scene dialogue, but in crude full-width English; it's a sight for sore eyes. xD

I put the project on hold two days ago; instead working on translating the quest pictures of 流刑の召喚姫 プリステラ. But if any are willing to share that toolkit/plugin, I'd love to continue working on Lilitales - it's the best thing that's happened since ROBF.
How far have you come with the UI? I'm also working on a translation but i can only keep my focus on Items, Skills and UI atm. Maybe we should combine our achievements. The translation itself is fairly complicated. I have to double check every word because of the complicated formate of the script file.

If you need a SDK you can get it from here:
nscripter.insani. org/sdk.html
unclemion. com/onscripter/

Below are links to some pics of the work in progress. I'm rather unhappy with the fonts but my Photoshop skills are tooo rusty to get it right =(. Maybe you can archive something better.

imgur. com/GgF1KEv
imgur. com/nI41y2b

Btw:

Can anyone tell me what this items actually do in game, I can't make sense of their description and I didn't notice any effect if Luna equips them.

失効の印璽 / 打ち消す者の押印 / 戦闘中、装備の効果が無くなる
/カフラマーン / 力を長持ちさせる宝石 / 持続ターンと待機時間を持つ効果が倍に伸びる
天邪鬼の首飾り / 捻くれ者の所業 / 戦闘中ステータスの上昇下降が逆転する

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, does anyone know how prevent the random instant-death attack by the bandits on the 3rd floor of the post-game dungeon?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How far have you come with the UI? I'm also working on a translation but i can only keep my focus on Items, Skills and UI atm. Maybe we should combine our achievements. The translation itself is fairly complicated. I have to double check every word because of the complicated formate of the script file.
Aye, I got the bare basics of how nscripter works. You've made much more progress than me on the UI - I haven't even touched the equipment names yet, and I couldn't find where the combat stat strings were. I've so far only translated Luna's full name header, the H frequency, Infection percentage (what you translated as "Aphrodisiac"), and some of the area names (e.g. Black Pass, the first map) displayed in the lower-right box.

Most of what I translated was dialogue and combat messages. I haven't looked into using different fonts (I don't know how to change text box font), but if there's one out there that makes full-width characters less fat, I'd look into it. Still, it's tedious having to convert half-width text to full-width text; I'm reluctant to bother continuing with full-width text unless that toolkit's available or people are actually alright with huge text. xP

Can anyone tell me what this items actually do in game, I can't make sense of their description and I didn't notice any effect if Luna equips them.
I haven't gotten to those items yet, but it'll take a jab from just the descriptions.

失効の印璽 / 打ち消す者の押印 / 戦闘中、装備の効果が無くなる
- seals (nullifies) equipment effects (such as stat increases, max MP increases, secondary effects, etc will have no effect).
/カフラマーン / 力を長持ちさせる宝石 / 持続ターンと待機時間を持つ効果が倍に伸びる
- doubles the duration of combat effects (such as that arrow rain spell)
天邪鬼の首飾り / 捻くれ者の所業 / 戦闘中ステータスの上昇下降が逆転する
- inverses status changes (buffs that increase stats decrease the them instead; debuffs that decrease stats instead increase them).

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually, nevermind, I'm a noob. Didn't put english under defines. Can use half-width (single-byte) characters again; much less tedious.

Back to translating. :)

T4ke - I'll leave the menu UI and items to you. I'll primarily be translating dialogue and pictures.

p.s. translation 1% done (~500/50000 lines); generic goblin defeat and goblin combat scenes done. Will rewrite prologue into single-byte characters tomorrow (and hopefully get the goblin GOR scene done too).

p.p.s. 8/5/2015 : Got the text word-wrapped (thanks to SomeLoliCatgirl from hongfire), and redid and rechecked most of the prologue (fixed some crashes because text went out of bounds); coming along nicely. :D
For those curious about the rate I'm translating, it averages ~200-300 lines per day (context-heavy scenes take more time; H scenes take half the effort; I'm not a native Japanese speaker - I just understand the basics). I haven't actually finished the game either, so I'm translating as I play through it. :p

I hope to release a patch before the end of August that'll go up to the beginning parts of Slave City. If T4ke gets those menu UI names and pictures translated before I get to Slave City, it could be sooner. But at this rate, assuming that my resolve is as strong as I think it is, please come back in a year - it should be done by then :p

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last page 1st (can find in sewer or 80k) and 2nd item
Are you sure that's not the item that protects AGAINST all status effects?

I'm looking for something that induces poison on enemies.

Also, what prevents the instant death by bandits on the 3rd level of the post-game dungeon?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Meep, I should have checked the link, but I figured I wouldn't be much help with a program I never used and a machine translation that only helped me understand 60% of what was going on.

It's great that people are working to translate the game, would it be a bit much if I prodded the translation of Luna's full name though? ルナリエ would probably be something like Lunalie/Lunarie, while Luranie would be ルラ二エ

What exactly could I do to help if I don't know japanese or coding?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's great that people are working to translate the game, would it be a bit much if I prodded the translation of Luna's full name though? ルナリエ would probably be something like Lunalie/Lunarie, while Luranie would be ルラ二エ

What exactly could I do to help if I don't know japanese or coding?
Yeah, I think we could do with an editor. I did mean for it to be Lunarie (because her short name is Luna; so obviously it's short for Lunarie), but misspelled it. >.>

It would be great if you can proofread our translations. You can do so by reading through every line and proofreading/correcting them if need be, then reposting a modified version of the patch once I release it. For example the "patch" I've prepared is currently "v0.010"; if I were to release it, it would be a good idea to rename it to "v0.010-edited" so that people know that any translation version suffixed with "-edited" has been proofread. :)

I personally don't intend to release the script until at least v0.100, but that'll be up to how much T4ke's got done on the UI; we'll see.

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to get past the slime/blob monster in the sewers without getting raped? Or does that one not count towards virginity/raped?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. If I recall, it's the same as the sandworms: target thunderbolt at yourself. Might be wrong, but it is certainly thunderbolt related.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a way to get past the slime/blob monster in the sewers without getting raped? Or does that one not count towards virginity/raped?
Yes. If I recall, it's the same as the sandworms: target thunderbolt at yourself. Might be wrong, but it is certainly thunderbolt related.
That is correct, though it's not through combat targeting. I don't think the slime knocks you down during combat at all (not that I've noticed); only the ambush on the first floor.

deadman23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finished with the Ruins but unable to proceed to Underground slave market i do the first thing but can't talk to to 情報屋バティル, what to do ?