What's new

RPG Maker 林間合宿

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 林間合宿

Thanks for that overview on the scenes that's pretty much it although the pink haired girl if you turn off the light automatic cg then leave if you just peep on her stall its the piss scene.

just learned about the heart points for each girl sadly its a joint for the other 3 schoolgirls oh well.

There is 5 cg with the blonde during the day 4 around the play area and hills and 1 in the 2nd floor storage.

and also if you watch tv when you wake up late at night you can watch a late night announcer report which deepens your friendship with the boys.

looked at the graphics by extracting the game and found another clickable scene with the blonde girl it's during daytime and shes leaning on small bar or bench i'll show you picture here. but mostly likely not implemented in the game yet.
https://mega.co.nz/#!BsJFlbaD!wyOiJcXNc0MHFwvMCjlA69GJmxL3px4w9bI2nuk0LB8

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do i get the scene where i sniff the panties?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do i get the scene where i sniff the panties?
That is a good question - I didnt managed to find that but I saw CGs.

Anyway I am not a fan of sniffing used underwear so I though I dont need to see it ;]

Gamer23

Reputation score

Well, i just want to get all the contents that they present. Not that i have a fetish of that sort.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just checked, there isn't any way of getting to those scenes that I can see. The events for them haven't been added yet, most likely.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's also a shiny thing on the ground outside the onsen that you can't get to when you "swap genders sides" during the evening events. And AFAIK, you can't see all the TV CGs, but that might be only me.

loclos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm stuck on second day at morning, after breakfast start a endgame video(i think) any suggestion?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thats all thats been made thus far the game is beta of the full game still tons of content for a beta of a game methinks, load the save found when you download the game from his direct site and it'll be like a debug room

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In his twitter Abubu said that he aims a the end of year (I think). Here's the twit: プありがとうございます。林間合宿は現在作成中です。かなり相当長期化しておりましてなんやかんやアレになっておりますが、今年中に良い感じのところまで漕ぎ着けたいと思っております。 It's a response to some fan.
Later he said: 沼地の魔女完成させてー気がするけど林間合宿完成するまで他のもんやっちゃいけねー気がするっていうかそういう林間合宿完成するまで他のもんやっちゃいけねーといいつつ相当色んなことやってきたし中途半端に有料販売物だけ出してねーから活動実績が永久凍土状態になってるここ数年だし
I have no idea what it means and translator is failing me. Any Ideas?

ments

Reputation score

In his twitter Abubu said that he aims a the end of year (I think). Here's the twit: プありがとうございます。林間合宿は現在作成中です。かなり相当長期化しておりましてなんやかんやアレになっておりますが、今年中に良い感じのところまで漕ぎ着けたいと思っております。 It's a response to some fan.
Later he said: 沼地の魔女完成させてー気がするけど林間合宿完成するまで他のもんやっちゃいけねー気がするっていうかそういう林間合宿完成するまで他のもんやっちゃいけねーといいつつ相当色んなことやってきたし中途半端に有料販売物だけ出してねーから活動実績が永久凍土状態になってるここ数年だし
I have no idea what it means and translator is failing me. Any Ideas?
-MACHINE TRANSLATION-
Thank you for the sprite. Rinkan training camp is currently being created. It has been quite a substantial long-term and not the kettle and Alessandro Santos. But this year, while I felt good and I would like to attain far. It's a response to some fan. later he completed the Witch of the swamps said:, but I have a feeling of not doing any other until you complete the training camp glade skiing if you don't I feel that maybe I do not do any other until you complete the training camp glade skiing if i came the equivalent of various things and while halfway out only the ones I paid sales activities from young

Gamer23

Reputation score

Dlsite link:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Probably release this year. (More than 50%)
Will purely concentrate on this game from now onwards, so dont expect something new from him.
Will most likely be release/announced when it is completed. Not one to stand for announcing incomplete works.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy shit, this game's demo was amazing.. I need more. :x

Gamer23

Reputation score

Don't worry, he is still working on it. Had been preoccupied with previous work that has been recently released yesterday. Near completion.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, he is still working on it. Had been preoccupied with previous work that has been recently released yesterday. Near completion.
thank you good sir for information :)
but where does he put info about this game? his saits were closed or somethig so i cant find any info :/

Gamer23

Reputation score

thank you good sir for information :)
but where does he put info about this game? his saits were closed or somethig so i cant find any info :/
feed. The creator posted that it was near completion a few months ago.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bump. Bad news.

From Google translation: It seems he didn't have time to draw HCG. He also got problems with 3D graphic (I guess)

And:

Google translation again: Too much trouble that lowered his motivation. Not to mention some CG might be removed when the game is published.

Ah... shit! Just how long until I can touch this masterpiece!?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bump. Bad news.

From Google translation: It seems he didn't have time to draw HCG. He also got problems with 3D graphic (I guess)

And:

Google translation again: Too much trouble that lowered his motivation. Not to mention some CG might be removed when the game is published.

Ah... shit! Just how long until I can touch this masterpiece!?
3D? There's going to be 3D models in this? Or just in general?

The rest is unfortunate. Game development can be an insurmountable beast at times.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

3D? There's going to be 3D models in this? Or just in general?

The rest is unfortunate. Game development can be an insurmountable beast at times.
I guess he might change background to 3D CG.

Well, hope this game would be released soon... in one day.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess he might change background to 3D CG.

Well, hope this game would be released soon... in one day.
Are you sure he's talking about the game and not that MMD thing he did on his blog the other day? Somebody who read moonspeak that can make a more accurate translation then google?

Last edited: