What's new

RPG Maker 林間合宿

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 林間合宿

The beta readme has the 1st version (0.1) dating back from September '13. So basically, took him ~1 year to get to beta 1.0 and another to "release" the full game. Probably more time on development than what is written in the readme too.

Though his blog has been throwing completely random stuff around for more than a year now (with nothing on the actual game). He made a top-down h-game scene a-la Baldur's Gate a few months ago, complete with choices to make and stuff animated.

There was a post in his twitter featuring the wolf girl having a sex animation gif done, not in the demo. My guess is he's still working on it, a bit slowly.
Can you post it ? Been searching his Twitter till April 29 and nothing. NM found it on the 23rd

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He continues to make a game.

When he release this game, I think it will be one of the few times where I'll be most happy to be wrong.

I still hope he goes back and finish some of the other games, though those are but pipe dreams (prove me wrong! prove me wrong damnit!)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The beta readme has the 1st version (0.1) dating back from September '13. So basically, took him ~1 year to get to beta 1.0 and another to "release" the full game. Probably more time on development than what is written in the readme too.

Though his blog has been throwing completely random stuff around for more than a year now (with nothing on the actual game). He made a top-down h-game scene a-la Baldur's Gate a few months ago, complete with choices to make and stuff animated.

Can you post it ? Been searching his Twitter till April 29 and nothing. NM found it on the 23rd
Could u link that Baldur's Gate's esque scene ?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's pretty tiny and not much happens, but here it is

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's pretty tiny and not much happens, but here it is
Is this one of incomplete games KHTA mentioned before?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AFAIK, it's just some random stuff he does instead of doing the RPG game. Check his Pixiv/blog for plenty of images and Flash's he made since the beta launched

Last edited:

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any events before swimming in lake?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro-rezzing this thread for some random pictures of Milfs/shotas he updated since last month and a new Flash "game" of some dude banging his tan-lined-loli-sister, completely uncensored too :D Dunno if linking is authorized, since probably loli, but just check his blog and scroll down a bit, should be the 3rd (as of tonight) image/link with reddish-haired girl looking upside down.swf

Still nothing on the Forest-RPG. Only them random pics. :(

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there's a small peeping scene with the energetic boy in the right screen from the beginning and also just found out about this game can't wait for the finished product with 9 different girls.

also can someone explain why the main site for the game is not in japanese for me keep getting that unicode stuff

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there's a small peeping scene with the energetic boy in the right screen from the beginning and also just found out about this game can't wait for the finished product with 9 different girls.

also can someone explain why the main site for the game is not in japanese for me keep getting that unicode stuff
Still waiting for release date...

BTW, I also got the same problem whenever I access site.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can you download the demo?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just google search the title and you should get some download link sites animesharing is a trusted site

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try IE to get the site in japanese, for some weird reason, Firefox (probably others too) barf out the Unicode version instead.

Back to the game : Beta 1.0 launched last year around today-ish, most sites I know didn't DDL it before November and the blog never talked about it since then, only releasing random stuff and mini-Flash movies.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

been following abubu the creator of the game on twitter and apart from his nonsensical tweets on various thoughts or ideas he recently posted a picture on the game with the pink haired loli in a swimsuit which seems to be one of those click events

so yeah progress is coming along no idea if its close or nowhere near finished i guess he'll say when it is.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

take a look at this

EDITED - removed bocouse of loli EDITED

just look at his site

That guy is a godsend
he releases all this avesome stuff for free which is better than 95% of paid content

Last edited:

kka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

take a look at this

illegal url

from his site

That guy is a godsend
he releases all this avesome stuff for free which is better than 95% of paid content
Necro-rezzing this thread for some random pictures of Milfs/shotas he updated since last month and a new Flash "game" of some dude banging his tan-lined-loli-sister, completely uncensored too :D Dunno if linking is authorized, since probably loli, but just check his blog and scroll down a bit, should be the 3rd (as of tonight) image/link with reddish-haired girl looking upside down.swf

Still nothing on the Forest-RPG. Only them random pics. :(
are you even trying?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Back to the Beta 1.0, you guys do know there's a debug screen with all the scenes/events/whatever you want ? It can be loaded from the 1st save (mine came with it already in there with like 20 secs of gameplay, dunno if all DDL have it) or you can access it again after finishing the 1st and only day in the beta-ish. IIRC, game will ask either to continue to empty school area (with nothing to do) or go to debug.

From what I gathered, there's like 3-4 layers of events per "time period" :

Morning only, you can : choose 1 of the girls, roam around, get 4-5 scenes with those pinky hearts, jump or not in the waterfall, hang with the dudes to get the shower scene with the "camp-lady", go top-right-most forest and talk to the fox-girl to get some kinda "affection meter" up (dunno if it does anything in the beta) and probably many more I forgot.

Then comes the night with a ginormous amount of stuff to do. If the complete game goes over 3 days, this is gonna be the most epic RPG-maker ever made IMO. Just hope he can finish it before some "other" game that's been in the making for 7+ years comes out. *winkcheckmysigandavatarforclueswink*

There's also a new (uncensored) blonde lady spreading wide since yesterday. If anyone can translate what's written with the giant 24kg in the bottom left.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Back to the Beta 1.0, you guys do know there's a debug screen with all the scenes/events/whatever you want ? It can be loaded from the 1st save (mine came with it already in there with like 20 secs of gameplay, dunno if all DDL have it) or you can access it again after finishing the 1st and only day in the beta-ish. IIRC, game will ask either to continue to empty school area (with nothing to do) or go to debug.

From what I gathered, there's like 3-4 layers of events per "time period" :

Morning only, you can : choose 1 of the girls, roam around, get 4-5 scenes with those pinky hearts, jump or not in the waterfall, hang with the dudes to get the shower scene with the "camp-lady", go top-right-most forest and talk to the fox-girl to get some kinda "affection meter" up (dunno if it does anything in the beta) and probably many more I forgot.

Then comes the night with a ginormous amount of stuff to do. If the complete game goes over 3 days, this is gonna be the most epic RPG-maker ever made IMO. Just hope he can finish it before some "other" game that's been in the making for 7+ years comes out. *winkcheckmysigandavatarforclueswink*

There's also a new (uncensored) blonde lady spreading wide since yesterday. If anyone can translate what's written with the giant 24kg in the bottom left.
Durring the day you can follow up on the peaking shower girl and go in her house with your friuend for some Onee-san action. Sadly it is interupted ;/

Day H-events with CGs

Arc 1
Blond girl dating arround the camp (3-4 cgs)
lake swimming
watching girls pee in the forest

Arc 2
Watch the erotic picture in the house in the middle map
Going to kitsune shrine
Peek showerin onee-san
pass time
go there again for awesome shota + shota x onee-san scene

Arc 3 - stay at your room and watch TV

Evening - bathtime

Arc 1
Go in the guys bath
go spy on the girls
go to girls changing room
(if u check more than 3 underwear baskets you gona get cought) (prevents the night card playing game)

Arc 2 go to girls bath
interact with all girls before going to bath
echi scene with blonde girl (only her in beta)

Evening - after bath

Arc 1
go find your sissy blonde friend in cafeteria (guy)
go with him to women bath
Awesome Shota + shota x Sensei scene

Arc 2
go speak with blue haired girl on the 2nd floor
go inside 1st girls room
Ero card game (2 scenes)
- undress any girl you want
- undress boys

Arc 3
Watch more TV - for more Ero TV shows

Night

Arc 1
go to boys toilet
go to girls toilet
go with pink fury outfit girl to 2nd girls room
(futton scene)

Arc 2
go to girls toilet straight away
switch off light
go peek in the cabin
Pissing scene
Go with her to 2nd girls room

Arc 3
go to toilet
(optional) go see girls toilet)
dont go with pink girl
instead go inside the 1st girls room (2 scenes)
- if you didnt spended the day with blue haired girl (sleeping groping scene)
- if you spended the day with blue haired girl (sleeping sex scene with)

Edited:
Arc 4
Watch more TV ;]

I played it some 3 month ago so I ight be wrong with details.

Last edited: