What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

loktar

Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

How do you get her sanity below 200?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lover's house in the woods? can't find it == also stuck after getting raped by village chief,it just sends me back to the spring ==

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All of a sudden the in-battle H-scenes are being skipped. How do I restore them. I tried using the orb in my "room" but it doesn't work.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the Dragon Signs do? I read the explanation through my translator but still couldn't interpret what it meant.

Also, I like how the game uses the same default battle music from that Mixed Wrestling game XD

Edit: Oh okay, I think I figured it out. They give you access to elemental magic that you can use your skill points towards.

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the Dragon Signs do? I read the explanation through my translator but still couldn't interpret what it meant.

Also, I like how the game uses the same default battle music from that Mixed Wrestling game XD

Edit: Oh okay, I think I figured it out. They give you access to elemental magic that you can use your skill points towards.
dragon sign give you access to new "job". you could learn new skill and some job give you access to previously block area due to door, rope, spikes, etcs.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am stuck :( i cant win against the blue haired girl in emerald cave

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am stuck :( i cant win against the blue haired girl in emerald cave
try to use the spell that uses 100 BP ,it have the flame simbol ,that allow atacj twice ,i used it with the atack of 30 bp :)) i was stuck in the boss s and when i use it ,wow dam ,kill them fast :p

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

She´s still kill me with her ice attack :p but thanks

Edit: Nvm now she is dead :)

Last edited:

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dragon sign give you access to new "job". you could learn new skill and some job give you access to previously block area due to door, rope, spikes, etcs.
Weird, for some reason these signs don't do any of those for me, activated them after i finished every quests that i could recive from the blond haired girl in the castle. Still i can't walk on ropes, or picklock doors, or get new quests.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cant get hscenes :( I need to finish the game before? her points remain in 200

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got stuck after beating the last boss in the training tower, she says something about being full powered and the blonde queen won't give me more quests.
Any help?

also, cheated full gallery bellow

Attachments

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got stuck after beating the last boss in the training tower, she says something about being full powered and the blonde queen won't give me more quests.
Any help?

also, cheated full gallery bellow
xD im stuck at the last boss ,that 3 guys overpower me :( ,i will be back at game to level up when i finish watch my animes ;D:p ,i want to found how to/if the degree go less than 200

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Weird, for some reason these signs don't do any of those for me, activated them after i finished every quests that i could recive from the blond haired girl in the castle. Still i can't walk on ropes, or picklock doors, or get new quests.
Well when you activate the dragon sign. It will turn into dark after activating it.
Next you need to "learn" them from your menu. the one with SP word with it.
Those list are you "job" and each job required certain amount of SP to learn.
So spend your SP wisely.
You most likely cant learn all of the "job" so choose wisely. Maxing your inital job is always good as they give out pretty solid passsive skills.
As for why you cant walk on rope and open door, you may lack the "job" to learn it. So start hunting those dragon signs. Btw i dont remember which one i got them. So dont ask me. >_<

Note: I am using visual novel reader and i have having pretty not much problem in play the game. Maybe you could try that program.

NOTE2: Someone got to build a walkthrough for this game. The replay value is pretty high since there are tons of ending. Estimated at least 8 of them.

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to cross the ropes?
Pretty far in (just defeated the guard captain) but I still can't cross them..do I get them later in the game or is there someplace I find the skill?

ipavelsash

Reputation score

What should i do after beating blue-hair girl in Emerald? Yellow-hair girl in castle doesn't give me quests anymore.

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For crossing ropes, master the Veteran Ranger skills found on Mt.Firits.
For opening gates, master the Treasure Hunter R skills found on Eschenbach Tower.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game with the "True" ending yesterday, and the difficulty curve turns into a goddamn brick wall on that path. Enemies start one-shotting you through 200+ Physical defense and 600HP, you do barely 1/6th of their HP bar with the strongest spell in the game.. And these are the normal enemies! Some bosses get 2500 hp/turn regen, spells that hit multiple times for 500+ damage per hit.. Yeah.

To be fair, the last two bosses on that path felt like they were set so you couldn't win, but I could barely survive the normal enemies.

So a protip: If you're on the "True" path, learn to run away from everything. Don't even bother fighting things. I even CE'd my level to 99, and it barely helped.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i get her purity under 200