What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

For people following this game, the demo has been updated (as well as the DLSite page). There's an extra dungeon now, so I dunno. Go enjoy or something.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok cool didnt expect that but have seen the updated picture on the site :D thanks man

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

finally there is an release date if i read it correctly. it should be released on 11th october :)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

finally there is an release date if i read it correctly. it should be released on 11th october :)
From
そして、販売開始日が2014年10月11日に決まりました。
今まで度重なる延期、本当に申し訳ございませんでした。
Yep, it's as you say.

I'll be laughing if this is another TS story.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do you mean with TS story? transgender? As far as i know its not.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do you mean with TS story? transgender? As far as i know its not.
Well, the TS from the makers former games TS Saga and TS Agent
meant trans sexual. So yeah, there is a possibility for transgender in this one too. Now I really wonder what a transsexual agent is :confused::eek:
An undercover agent who changed his gender to become the love patron from some yakuza mob maybe?
I really wonder how this game turns out. But there are 4 possible girls beyond the main heroine.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The circle's last two games involved gender bender main characters. This time, it's a normal girl as far as I know. And in all games, no futa or dick or whatever is involved.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Download link :) :

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's the torrent, fresh from our lovable lewd cat..

lotsa seeder!!!

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone able to help me?:) im stuck at the part where theres green stars in the bedroom on the table, no clue where to go next, ive checked almost everywhere i think...ive done all quests given by the lady in the throneroom.. any ideas?:) thanks in advance

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone able to help me?:) im stuck at the part where theres green stars in the bedroom on the table, no clue where to go next, ive checked almost everywhere i think...ive done all quests given by the lady in the throneroom.. any ideas?:) thanks in advance
If I remember right you learn how to ropedance and open locks and can get some treasures then. So you might backtrack some dungeons.
Also if the Queen doesn't give you anymore quests it is sometimes helpful to return to your lovers house in the first woods (Schwarzburg). You need to return again to him when you are out of quests again. I am stuck after you get green stars from defeating one of the female bosses in Emerald 10F

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the first red quest from the lady in the throne room (where you return to the Schwarz Burg forest and are able to go to the eastern part of the forest, what was previously closed off by a blue crystal), after entering the house in the forest for the first time, i can't reenter it, and i can't seem to figure put here i need to go. Talked to every npc, reentered every dungeon, but nothing happens. Can someone help me?

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember right you learn how to ropedance and open locks and can get some treasures then. So you might backtrack some dungeons.
Also if the Queen doesn't give you anymore quests it is sometimes helpful to return to your lovers house in the first woods (Schwarzburg). You need to return again to him when you are out of quests again. I am stuck after you get green stars from defeating one of the female bosses in Emerald 10F
thanks, this helped a lot:) also, im now stuck again after that scene, where you go back to the throne room and she gives you a paper with 4 checkmarks on it. no clue where to go:O

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks, this helped a lot:) also, im now stuck again after that scene, where you go back to the throne room and she gives you a paper with 4 checkmarks on it. no clue where to go:O
You need to collect 4 ingredients(?)
1 in the north of Lärmthal, outside
1 on the pink tree in Firits
1 from the maid with the shop on the faaaaar east of lame hagen
last one was in one of the caves, i think it was emerald...
You can see all of them besides the maid one, that you have to buy, by the green sparkly stars.

Last edited:

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks again, i already solved it before i saw the reply but thanks nonetheless, now i need to find the lover, hes not in his house, currently going from map to map trying to find him. any help?:p

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks again, i already solved it before i saw the reply but thanks nonetheless, now i need to find the lover, hes not in his house, currently going from map to map trying to find him. any help?:p
Hehe, I play MWO2 while I wait for someone to give me a clue. Too bad MWO2 has only one good H-Scene, despite the goddamn hot girl.
Are you using a translator for the game? He goes missing one time. when he does he is in a newly opened cave in firits.

Last edited:

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im not using a translator, cant get it to work:) i tried using AGTH in the past but the sentences still didnt make sense to me, so i just stopped using it. the sentences werent even sentences, just badly translated words:)

thnx, ill check out that cave now^^

EDIT: checked firits, theres no new cave, theres one i can actually enter, but it has a rope and i cant cross that yet, and the other one has a line between 2 poles in front of it and cant enter that either... he is missing though, went to the house in schwarzburg and there was no one there..

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone provide a mega link? Thanks in advance.