What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
too lazy to carry on with my aw2 posts so i'll just copy off kuremisago.
his wiki is probably what everyone uses these days anyway and he's pretty working on it pretty actively.

King of Fighters +HP, 10% chance to deal 1.3x dmg, 100% during skill
Bestla, Gina, Lin

Shura +ATK/DEF, 40% cdr
Lien, Momo, Ur

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This new boost for monks really make them more appeling now. With that the right buff for each one of them even golds can make something out of it. The down side is in Alice case is that Shura's artwork looks better but KoF is more practical :/ I'll use her agaisn't Vepar and watch the bitch cry *Muahahaha*

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This new boost for monks really make them more appeling now. With that the right buff for each one of them even golds can make something out of it. The down side is in Alice case is that Shura's artwork looks better but KoF is more practical :/ I'll use her agaisn't Vepar and watch the bitch cry *Muahahaha*
Interestingly, I think the KoF artwork is better (especially the sprite) but that Asura is better. Part of that is because I don't really use rear tacticians though, as their class passive doesn't stack with the Asura -40% cooldown passive.

Both of them are pretty good, attack wise is closer than it seems as Asura has higher skill uptime, and more damage when her skill isn't active. Also ramps up faster to reach the higher multipliers quicker. Defense is semi equal too, but it depends what you're tanking. Going from 350 -> 450 defense is pretty strong and is arguably better than just having more hp, especially once you reach final stage of SAW.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm sure the new DMM Aegis players who moved on from Nutaku have already heard about There's a Discord server for Aegis if you have any questions or you'd just like to talk about the game with other people if you didn't already know. I'll link it down below.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's November~ And it's 4'th Anniversary
Think we'll got another Black Ticket?
Or perhaps something else?
Or even nothing?

Xion

Reputation score
There is something coming thats for sure, the question is would it top the black ticket? That was a pretty neat feature that they add there.
We are in the advent of the new boss raid battle so thats something to wait at for sure.

Xion

Reputation score
There is something coming thats for sure, the question is would it top the black ticket? That was a pretty neat feature that they add there.
We are in the advent of the new boss raid battle so thats something to wait at for sure.

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I used to play the DMM version and they had old events daily, but now I cannot find them, are they still a thing?

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would anyone be able to give some advice to a returning player, just got back into the game after a couple of years only playing the nutaku version.

What units would be good to bring up and would it be wise to try and roll nanaly since i have 45 sc to use on the summon? Thanks in advance for any advice, its kinda rough coming back after so long

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would anyone be able to give some advice to a returning player, just got back into the game after a couple of years only playing the nutaku version.

What units would be good to bring up and would it be wise to try and roll nanaly since i have 45 sc to use on the summon? Thanks in advance for any advice, its kinda rough coming back after so long
To be honest, you're better off rerolling for better black starters, but let's pretend for a moment that option isn't available.

You don't actually have enough units to actually PICK anything... use your 2 blacks, Aisha and Frederica, use Leona, Supura, Mordiberte, Fran, and Ramii for your plats, then fill the golds with the best you can, including Katie, Bernice, GIris, Claire, etc. You want another healer, so pick up a Sedis from trading post, and a plat archer Spica from trading post is also nice. Liana revival is coming in next few weeks sometime so make sure to pick her up. There's also White Emperor which is a great source of damage which is also from trading post. All that should be good to get you started in building your team.

I used to play the DMM version and they had old events daily, but now I cannot find them, are they still a thing?
Uh yup. It's the 5th tab in the missions menu, if you're talking about the plat daily reprints.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Decided to try DMM now it is the only place to play Aigis. I'm not sure what account to use though. I have a kinda used account with Cornelia, Kayou amd Despia, no black ticket. A brand new account with Nanaly, an account with Rivuru and 1 with Rinne. I posted a similar question on the Wiki but was seeing if there was some other opinions here.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i'd stick with corn account though Rinne and a black ticket is good too, if it has great plats its probably better

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ok I recently started for my black ticket Moltena(I chose by rolling a 1d100) she alone let me steamroll my way to immortal beast I also just got Cenote and Altair from the gatcha any good tips

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
after using all my sc getting nothing but gold units yesterday I just got Barous(just now)

I also have a green haired maid whom I forgot to speak of in my previous post because although she's cute but even Anna is more useful at the moment

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If anyone wants help starting on dmm, any questions etc. there's a ton of players on the discord who have been playing for quite a while who would be willing to help :

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the off chance that anybody around here doesn't visit the wiki: use the following serial code to get a free Phonia (platinum ranged angel): n2h86d43f5

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Somebody posted that news in English Aigis, but it's really only relevant to people who already play DMM or is considering to go on DMM Aigis. Code is good for one week only.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good thing I did not roll and spend 150 SC last week
Now we got 165 SC (Every 33 Pull) for New Trend of guanteed Black and we also got 3 Platinum (Every 10 pull)
Only need to wait until it got implemented~

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
man ive never got a unit and just instantly awakened them feels good and phonia deserves it