The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 30th August 2010
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker
Default Re: Shinobi Girl

(respawns as Sniper and headshots)

Thanks for taunting still, wanker.

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 31st August 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

(corrupt admin bans you all)

Ha, now my server is back on track!
Old 1st September 2010
Mystic Girl

undead_kenny has just started to contribute
Send a message via MSN to undead_kenny Send a message via Skype™ to undead_kenny

Guess what?Shinobi girl v 0.10 is out,It is pretty much only a trial.

Here's the link:http://koooonsoft.sakura.ne.jp/top/index.html
Old 2nd September 2010
Demon Girl

Jesus is a valued memberJesus is a valued member

I like what I see so far. An unlimited but not massively effective attack as well as the "Nuke" sort of thing. Masturbation has more stages to it and takes more time making it more balanced. Can't wait to see new enemies/attacks.

Yeah, there should be a cooldown time on the kicking. The only thing it otherwise lacks is transitional animations.

Last edited by Jesus; 2nd September 2010 at 02:43.
Old 2nd September 2010
Pooky

UrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forum

o.o ooooo, this is niiiiice! *lieks the demo* it's fairly barebones so far, but it's certainly perty - I've always liked Angel Girl having the masturbation option as a part of the strategy to not get fucked to death XP and ninjas and robots? So lone as there's a pirate in there somewhere, yay!

EDIT: 200 POSTS YAY

HORY SHITTO Not on hiatus anymore!!! Chapter 2 posted 11/7/11!!!
Old 2nd September 2010
Demon Girl

TheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forum

This looks great so far, can't wait for the full version. Anyone know if this one's gonna be free as well?
Old 2nd September 2010
Jungle Girl

Paradoxical not very popular

I'm sure it'll get uploaded somewhere. I'd buy it, But that's not logically happening with the site he uses to sell. But someone will, eventually nd then it'll be uploaded
Old 2nd September 2010
Demon Girls #1 Fan

SirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SirOni

Dunno if anyone's noticed, but your HP gradually refills, which I think is a nice touch. And I think I managed to get the demo to glitch into not sending any monsters at me.
Old 2nd September 2010
Demon Girl

Jesus is a valued memberJesus is a valued member

Yeah, if you kill one with a kick no more will come after you.
Old 2nd September 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

I've killed one with a kick, but they kept coming. It was after I walked so far that they suddenly stopped appearing.
Old 2nd September 2010
Tentacle God

Ranger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond reputeRanger Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh this looks like it's going to be fun. I know its just something in the trial but the complete fail of the nuke to protect myself made it feel helpless and that made it hawt. Or is that just me failing at nukes?

The limited jump time without the wings was a nice touch too to have to time the jumps to avoid the robots. It took me a couple times to figure out why she couldn't fly xD. Oh and the sex position in the demo was pretty original...I hope all the others are just as good!

~Princesses Always Win~
Old 3rd September 2010
Jungle Girl

DongZhousNaughtyForces is new around here

Looks good so far in its demo stages. The creampie making robots are awesome!! Can't wait to see what this will be like when it's done, also I noticed an option for voice on/off, does that imply that there will be voice acting in this one? That's probably the only thing I didn't like about Angel Girl. Hope to see more of this!
Old 3rd September 2010
Pooky

UrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forum

A few somewhat interesting things that caught my eye:

The 'nuke' being changed to a ninja flame bomb/ninja art. Coolies.

Masturbation had several different poses - I like this, it makes sense.

Also, after each time that Shinobi Girl climaxs, or is done by a robot, she has a moment of lying on the floor weeping/recovering, and the animation for such is different from if she climaxed due to masturbation or if a robot got ahold of her. This made sense too actually - self-inflicted masturbation would make her a bit tired and need to rest, while as a ninja with considerable pride, being grabbed by a robot and fucked would be extremely shameful to her, especially if the pleasure got the better of her, so the few seconds of covering her face and being sad make sense in context.

One other thing though: I noticed that the maker of the game actually paid attention to what she would be wearing as a ninja of sorts: the gii, for one, but also the panties - while string panties wouldn't have been around then, if you look closely, you realize that she's wearing a fundoshi, which WOULD have been worn by ninjas, male or female. Kudos to the game maker for small details =3

I do have one idle question though: the floating robots having a penetrator I can understand (within the game world that is), and I can even throw a pass to them blasting cream pies, but where did the ceiling tentacles that held her down come from? Some genre-savvy defense system?

HORY SHITTO Not on hiatus anymore!!! Chapter 2 posted 11/7/11!!!

Last edited by UrbanKirasagi; 3rd September 2010 at 18:13.
Old 3rd September 2010
Mystic Girl

undead_kenny has just started to contribute
Send a message via MSN to undead_kenny Send a message via Skype™ to undead_kenny

From what i saw on his blog,Kooonsoft said he wants to add voice to the game.But he also said he might have trouble getting it since he doesn't want any premade voice from another hentai game or whatever.He actually wants to find somoene to perform shinobi's girl voice.But hope is not lost,let's all wait and see and have faith.
Old 3rd September 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

I'd do the voices!

RJ can attest to that, actually.

Tags
angel girl, shinobi girl