What's new

ADV [ BraBusterSystem ] まらヶ池の贈り物~鬼隠れ編 RJ059429

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Long time lurker, just thought I should give something back to the community that gave me so much. I give you my favorite H-game to have come out this year: Mara ike

Info/Preview:
Download:
Alternative Download Link:

Please let me know if there is any problems with the download link. This is the first time I shared/upload anything at all
Edit: Made an alternative download link where the file is in .zip format. Hopefully this one works for the people who had problems with the game in the original link

Last edited by a moderator:

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mara Ike

Oh yeah, I found this awhile ago on Mike's uploads. Excellent game.

The girls move on a grid and you have to maneuver around them and "take them from behind", as it were. If they grab you then a roulette wheel pops up, hit the pink button to stun them and counter-rape. If they get to the orb in the middle it's game over.

It's really fun, and hot, but the last few stages are frustrating. So many girl clones!

(btw push Enter to skip the dialogue scenes)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhhh...is this supposed to be black and white?

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I found this awhile ago on Mike's uploads. Excellent game.

The girls move on a grid and you have to maneuver around them and "take them from behind", as it were. If they grab you then a roulette wheel pops up, hit the pink button to stun them and counter-rape. If they get to the orb in the middle it's game over.

It's really fun, and hot, but the last few stages are frustrating. So many girl clones!

(btw push Enter to skip the dialogue scenes)
Anybody got a translation of the 3 manual pages included in the file? I know Sureabout gave a few tips but is that all there is to it?

OP
EcchiExpress

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uhhh...is this supposed to be black and white?
The only part that is black and white is the introduction foretelling the story. After that its all colored.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

You right about the game's difficulty, I had to stop playing cuz it was making me think too hard...

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played it for a while until i got frustrated after the 6th level and wanted to throw my work laptop out of the window. Buuuuuuut....

Since MOST games i have tested work that way, i figured out a little "cheat" in this game. In the "save" folder there is a file called "HiScore.dat". Rename and copy it over to the other save file "save00.dat". Then you have everything unlocked.

Enjoy. :D

Reputation score

I get to the point of colored little dude and it crashes... why the hell?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You might wanna unzip using another program, I unzipped with winrar and I got a black screen until I hit return, which the black screen was supposed to be the wonderful cutscenes, when I unzipped with 7-zip, it fixed up.

I love this game. The cutscenes are truly awesome. It gets rough at the end but I like the challenge, the trick is to utilize your own clones to take theirs while you go from girl to girl. You can hit the directional keys when you first start raping a girl, this will cause you to split a clone. The clone will keep humping the girl but the gauge will slowly drop, it'll go up if you grab another girl though, so keep grabbing girls and making clones. The clones and the raped girls will effectively block off other girls (along with yourself) from places, and despite the fact the girls were in water in the intro, they'll never enter water in gameplay ;p. So in the later parts of the game, you need to focus on trying to make an orgy-wall to block the others from reaching your pink orb thing. And for controls, z is grab, r is reset, t is... insta-quit ;o, and return is skip cutscene.

Last edited:

Ravenangel

Lurker
Reputation score

I was quite surprised actually. This is the kind of H-game most people who enjoy the actual gameplay actually want to have. It was a challange, and it had rewards to go along with it.

By any chance though, does anyone have anymore games made by these guys?

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

7-zip can fix the black screen problem? That's a good news to me.
I'll download again and try 7-zip.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Press both ctrl keys at once to skip the level

OP
EcchiExpress

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was quite surprised actually. This is the kind of H-game most people who enjoy the actual gameplay actually want to have. It was a challange, and it had rewards to go along with it.

By any chance though, does anyone have anymore games made by these guys?
I have a few more, but nothing they made is like this game. They have few puzzle games which are okay, while the rest are just crappy ADVs.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I quite enjoyed .

is not quite as fun as either, and I always did find the last level damn near impossible to beat, but there it is if you want it.

OP
EcchiExpress

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I quite enjoyed .

is not quite as fun as either, and I always did find the last level damn near impossible to beat, but there it is if you want it.
Catch Up!! is fun, but it's not made by the same people who made this game. Dynamite! is a pain in the ass but the animations and sex scenes involved were great.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I played it for a while until i got frustrated after the 6th level and wanted to throw my work laptop out of the window. Buuuuuuut....

Since MOST games i have tested work that way, i figured out a little "cheat" in this game. In the "save" folder there is a file called "HiScore.dat". Rename and copy it over to the other save file "save00.dat". Then you have everything unlocked.

Enjoy. :D
Rename the highscore and copy to save00?

How the hell do you do that?(copy part not rename)

er....more to the point, what do you unlock?
(i apperantly have all the scenes markers filled, i just can't activate the scenes)

Last edited:
Reputation score

Says Catch Up!! is unavailable, does that mean it's gonna get removed?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Catch Up!! is fun, but it's not made by the same people who made this game. Dynamite! is a pain in the ass but the animations and sex scenes involved were great.
Agreed. And oops, must have had a brain fart when I thought that catch up was included too.

Pretty sure he meant just rename the HiScore.dat to save00.dat, while renaming the original save00.dat in case you wanted to keep your own file.

Says Catch Up!! is unavailable, does that mean it's gonna get removed?
No, MU just does that some time. Try again in a few minutes. Whenever you see "temporarily" it means the servers are just a bit too busy at the moment. If you see "invalid link" or "this file has been removed," then you can start worrying.

Reputation score

Ok... In Mara ike I get to the little man jerkin off THEN it crashes... am I doin sumthin wrong?

Last edited:

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rename the highscore and copy to save00?

er....more to the point, what do you unlock?
(i apperantly have all the scenes markers filled, i just can't activate the scenes)

Well you get an own section for the "gallery". With all bonus scenes, bonus artworks and seperated sex scenes without playing the game.

How did i found it out? Well it was kind of suspicious that there were TWO save files while one of them got a strange name, so i experimented a bit. The result were...let's say happy-pants ^^.

And Alias is right how to do it. I'm kinda complicated when it comes to formulations haha. I just tried to explain to make a safe copy of the save00.dat, just in case you want your own "I-played-and-succeeded" experience.