Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] エアイド

yes please! pls be good pls be good!

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ooh, looks good but act games have such a terrible history... I'll give it a shot and see.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

The demo is solid. The animations are good. The controls are responsive.

Ooh, looks good but act games have such a terrible history... I'll give it a shot and see.
There are scores of horrid ACT games, but what genre would you say is better consistently? Most years the majority of my favorite games are ACT.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I tired the demo and this seems pretty good sadly not en eng dlsite yet.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of the rooms seemed so similar Metroid that I was starting to wonder if the creator literally copied some of the layouts from those games and put them into theirs. It's been so many years since I last played any of them, though, and as far as I can tell from a quick googling of various maps, that's not what happened (but they're still really similar, regardless). This makes me feel all kinds of nostalgic and wanting to go play Super and Fusion again, especially to make sure some of the rooms really aren't lifted from them.

I just wish the jump wasn't so floaty.

Last edited:

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well this certainly ought to be good.

Their first game was pretty basic, but the animations were well done and everything worked really well together. Wish there had been a gallery though..

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh wow. a game made by the people that did the kirby one? that was like my First H-game to download. It kinda makes me happy to see they have returned again with a new game. Ill no dout download this as well.

zipetya

Reputation score

Hentai Metroid anyone?
Hope they asked you first, before using the girl from your avatar, EggsnBacon... xD

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is definitely better than most ACT games that come out today, but it feels a bit generic to me. There's not really much here that's not in most other ACt games but it's a demo so we'll wait and see. Don't see this passing up Crisis Point as the H-metroid though.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As a Metroid fan, I can't wait to see if this is good. Think it's a coincidence that it released the same day that Metroid Prime 4 and the Metroid 2 remake were announced?

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a Metroid fan, I can't wait to see if this is good. Think it's a coincidence that it released the same day that Metroid Prime 4 and the Metroid 2 remake were announced?
of course its not a coincidence

they just saw e3 and went "well i better make an entire build of a metroid lookin game to cash in on the interest right away!"

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Annd it's on a certain website that shares certain things.

I had hoped it'd make it to at least 100 downloads before it got uploaded, but I guess if it's good the sales should still continue to rise.

--

Made it as far as the god damned SUPER SPEED levitating platforms over spikes with the floating enemies. Falling onto spikes twice from max HP will kill you, so you only really get one chance due to the floating enemies knocking you off before you can smash or shoot them out of your way.

My advice? If you don't plan on using cheat engine, if it works with this game, after you beat the first boss go back to the save before it. There is no save closer to the first platform area as far as I could reach.

Too tired to try further.

Last edited:

redx

Reputation score

the fact that i can't use my pad for this instead of the joystick annoys me greatly. i'll wait for a save i guess.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy **** the game looks frikking good and the protagonist is glasses!!! <3

And the demo is good too.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope the developer doesn't get sued. I mean some of the enemies look 100% like their metroid counterparts and some areas are 100% like their counterparts. Parody or not though, this is ironically the metroid game a lot of people have been waiting for (and I'm not refering to the hentai part but the sidescrolling platforming part). :)

Tesseract

Reputation score

This is the new Metroid Prime 4 announced for the Switch, right?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow. Fun mechanics, tight controls. Enemies are pretty dumb, but level design makes them challenging despite that. I'll be looking forwards to this one

the fact that i can't use my pad for this instead of the joystick annoys me greatly. i'll wait for a save i guess.
Have you tried unplugging your joystick?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn, this game is tough, so few savepoint, enemy hit like a truck and so damn tank....
if you death, .... hello last savepoint....
(Currently still in lava area, and that red guy is so hard to kill...)