Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Best games with pregnancy

Violated Heroine is a good one

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Violated Heroine is a fantastic game if you don't mind a lack of CG's and mainly Pose Art.(English)
Trap Quest is a game that features many fetishes that you can toggle on and off, but be warned, it's not necessarily an easy game and can be a bit of a challenge. It's also mainly text-based with more pose art than anything.(English)

Corruption of Champions has pregnancy and like Trap quest possesses multiple upon multiple of fetishes. Completely text-based, though there is an unofficial image pack you can download.(English)

The two latest games by Shoku have a lot of pregnancy, though it takes awhile to get in the rhythm of those games. Also, the main characters are lolis which is why they're my favorite H-Games as of late, but it's not for everybody. Almost all scenes are Animated CG's. Real good shit.(Moonspeak for both, but the one with Milk as the main character has a partial that translates the quests so you know what to do. The goddess one only has a slight partial for the menu, quests are guess work, or you can follow the posts on its thread here on ulmf.)

Naedoko Demon's Ground is a game based all around pregnancy and giving birth to monster's to fight for you. Though, again, it's loli. Fan-fucking-tastic game though. CG's (Moonspeak, but with a partial.)

Vitamin Quest is also a great game, that actually has the heroine wanting to get fucked and has a skill in combat that lets the enemies fuck her. I'd say rape her, but she genuinely wants it. Pregnancy is also a major focus for the game, giving you buffs based on the last monster of human you birthed. Sprite Sex and CG's (Moonspeak with a full translation I believe.)

These are the only ones that I have in my games folder at the moment that I'm aware of with pregnancy. There are plenty more out there though. Just gotta check the right places.

Each one of these games has its own thread by the way. Try looking them up.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drop Factory hands down.
It's a free game (and a large game) from the maker of Vitamin Quest.
Way better than Vitamin Quest tbh. It's weird why the better game is free.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shoku's earlier games also have pregnancy and birth. And they don't have loli characters (if that's a thing for you). I preferred the non-loli ones myself, but personal taste and all that. All of his games feature corruption of some kind as well.

DLsite tags, if you don't know them: is pregnant/pregnant woman, and is birth.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PLEASE post specific names to the games if possible!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most (almost all) of my partials has pregnancy in it. Kinda my favorite tag. <3

But...if you really want good Pregnancy. Vitamin Quest , Naedoko Demon's Ground and any Shoku game is A+

I have a search list made for loli + pregnancy + rpg set :

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It has a good story and comedic one in it, nice gameplay, CGs and mini-game.

get fucked, give birth, and fight with monster you've given birth to.

Those 2 has pregnancy as the major focus for the game

Reactions: Uko

CursedRena

Reputation score

Well MaidenSnow Eve is a pretty good one. Not much variety in scenes but the game is actually decently fun and the H is well built into the combat.

Kinda glad a thread like this got made. One of favorite tags and I'm starting to have trouble finding games with them~

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So there's been a lot of RPGs suggested BUT if you're like me and don't care for RPG's and want something a little more visceral these are my go-to's:

1. Skyrim + Loverslab + Hentai Pregnancy + SoulBirth Gem Plugin.

2. The Sims 3 + KinkyMod + NRAAS Pregnancy + Any custom animations you can find. Pregnancy is of course just part of the game.

3. Hounds of the Blade/Nanocrisis - Fly zone (Don't touch the controls, just let it do its thing :D)

4. Inter Breed (a.k.a Tobihime) - Another demon-birthing-to-fight mechanic but in the style of Angry Birds. CG stills but some okay animated in-game sprites.

5. Breeding Season (Flash-based) - I'll admit, I hate it, and its been in remastering dev-hell but it is pregnancy/birthing.

It's a fun fetish but there's just not enough of it, especially in 3D. I really hope Mithos56 reconsiders and adds it to Magical Investigations, that's the sort of caliber product it demands.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. Skyrim + Loverslab + Hentai Pregnancy + SoulBirth Gem Plugin.

2. The Sims 3 + KinkyMod + NRAAS Pregnancy + Any custom animations you can find. Pregnancy is of course just part of the game.
I prefer the Beeing Female mod for Skyrim. You can use the Creature Child Actors addon (BFACCA) for creature support. And don't forget Estrus Charus+.

For KinkyMod, it's worth noting that it adds a menstrual cycle and pet support which obviously is not part of Sims 3.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are games with pregnancy as a game mechanic, pregnancy as a story aspect, and games that have both. Personally, I enjoy the ones that have both significantly more.

Of those, the most (in)famous is Violated Heroine, although production on that project has largely... I won't say stalled, but it's very, very slow and doesn't have a whole lot of focus. It's also quite dated graphically. Still, there are a couple hours of solid gameplay there, and a fair bit more if you're willing to go through unfinished or less polished material.

Corruption of Champions is a text game that has QUITE a lot of both parts. It has a few issues with "muh waifus" on the part of the developers, but overall it's a very solid text adventure game. Some folks have put together an image pack, too, if that's more your style.

Trials in Tainted Space is the (as yet incomplete, but progress is both constant and brisk) spiritual successor to Corruption of Champions, and has a much higher production value. Still a text game, but a well done one, and worth a play if you haven't tried it yet.

Also in the text game category is Fall of Eden (a sort of cousin project to CoC in a lot of ways), which I haven't personally tried but have heard decent things about.

There's an upcoming game by an established creator featuring it (similar to VH from what I could tell from the pictures, as I'm not fluent in Japanese) but the name escapes me at the moment. I'll try to dig up the forum link when I have a bit more time.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Day of the Tentacle. Has a gameplay function for the final ending, and it's pretty much the goal of the monster is to rape and impregnate.

Hounds of the Blade and Parasite in City have pregnancy and birthing during gameplay. Hounds of the Blade is notable for having an abortion scene.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sgtbilco said:
Breeding Season
This does not have pregnancy. It's basically *poof* there's the new one. No pregnancy, just poofing.

Day of the Tentacle. Has a gameplay function for the final ending, and it's pretty much the goal of the monster is to rape and impregnate.

Hounds of the Blade and Parasite in City have pregnancy and birthing during gameplay. Hounds of the Blade is notable for having an abortion scene.
When I read "Day of the Tentacle" I was thinking of the 1993 DOS game from LucasArts.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trials in Tainted Space is the (as yet incomplete, but progress is both constant and brisk) spiritual successor to Corruption of Champions, and has a much higher production value. Still a text game, but a well done one, and worth a play if you haven't tried it yet.
Love how you bring up "muh waifus" for CoC but fail to mention that Trials in Tainted Space is nothing but "muh waifus in space" Whereas CoC still had a bunch of "normal" content TiTS has absolutely fuck all in that regard and hearing someone's name and motivations is secondary to hearing about how many dicks they have. Also fairly sure pregnancy in that game is still largely unimplemented.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This does not have pregnancy. It's basically *poof* there's the new one. No pregnancy, just poofing.

When I read "Day of the Tentacle" I was thinking of the 1993 DOS game from LucasArts.
It's what it's called around some forums as a joke. The translated name is: "Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls"

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone suggest any games that are in English or that have an English translation that fall into this category? I do like to know what is going on when I play a game.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sakiquest is a good one, full english translation, download link should still be in monkeyman's sig.