What's new

ACT Kwarurariru (Updated!)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kwarurariru

Eh. Didn't I bring up the nude mode part on the previous page?

As for the deaths, this is all I found so far.

Tentacle Monster:
-Clothed:Restrained above it and uses your sword against you and slices you into pieces.
-Nude: Tentacle raped? IMO it looks like it's spanking her pussy or something.

Dolls(Ball throwing):
-Clothed:It explodes into a pile of goo and gets stuck on the char's face and the char struggles on the ground trying to get it off.
-Nude:It explodes and engulfs her body, restraining her and leaving her wiggling on the ground.

Dolls(Magic using)
-Clothed:Char get's shrunked to a tiny size.
-Nude:I don't know how to describe this one. Her arms and legs melt and she's rendered immobile.

Mid-Boss/Frog suit girl?
Only her Grab gives special deaths, the frogs do nothing.
-Clothed: Jumps and takes you high in the air and throws you into the pool of water, leaving you to get eaten by a giant fish, with a vore x-ray.
-Nude: Drops you into the pool with a giant boulder attached to your leg, leaving you to drown.

Boss
-Buzz-saw Attack
--Clothed and Nude:All the Buzz Saws come spinning back at you and start spinning rapidly close to your body, slicing off our arms and legs.
--When Boss is at Low Health and Nude: After the above death, you're dropped into dark room, and tiny bugs begin to "explore" her body.
--When Boss is at Low Health and Clothed: the boss will stick her into a doll(transform) with a vibrator in her hole. (credits to keitaro 2006)

-Throwing Knives/Swords?
--Both:Stabbed in the heart, char falls to her knees and hits the ground, the blood continuing to flow out of her body.
--When Boss is at Low Health:????(Haven't attempted)

-Swarm of Throwing Knives/Swords.
--Both:Char is pushed off screen and pinned into a wall, where the knives continue to rush towards the char, striking in several locations of the body, eventually the knives stop while the char lays there dead.
--When Boss is at Low Health:????(Haven't attempted.)

-Sucked in by Portal(The Boss's body seperates into two halves like Marx of Kirby Super Star, revealing a portal that sucks your char into it. Is instant death. Only uses the attack when her health is half empty?)
--Clothed:Restrain and Blindfolded. A Dark shadow like dogs proceeded to lick her pussy until she orgasms.
--Nude:Blindfolded and Restrained in "doggy-style" position. Several of the shadowy dogs are present and they each take turns fucking the char.
--When Boss is at Low Health:None(She doesn't use it till her health is low to begin with, so there's no change. credits to ronin)

Alot of Ryona this time around, but oh well.
Alright, the swarm of knives when boss's health is low? Same as the rest. (Pinned to a wall and stabbed)

EDIT: Yup. Low Boss health and nude and few knives shot: Same as regular.

Last edited:

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kwarurariru

lol, after defeating the first boss of stage 2, backtrack a little on the next stage to see a little easter egg.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Kwarurariru (Updated!)

This has the exact same number of bytes as the one posted 3 months ago. You sure it's new?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

wanted to ask same thing o.o

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, considering nobody has posted in here in nearly 3 months....yeah, it probably is the same version. The OP isn't the one that edited his post. It was DF.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well considering the fact that the OP removed his link because of potential loli (Though I don't consider it loli), it may as well stay up there.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ahh...well, I can't see where that was. All I see is that you edited it last. My bad.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Damnit, was hoping for another update seeing this on first page :(

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pardon the necro, but this is one of my favorite H-Games EVER, and I was wondering if anyone knows if/when the fourth level will be finished?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the 3rd was the last level actually.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... sadface.wav

I was looking forward to more levels, and it didn't seem finished...

OP
|Alien|

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

... sadface.wav

I was looking forward to more levels, and it didn't seem finished...
The game is finished.
The last Boss is the Knifegirl in the puppet stage.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait? Puppet Stage? Last I remember there was 3 stages. Was a fourth stage added after the crazy stuffed animal stage?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He meant the stage with all the toys I think.

berserkfenix

Reputation score

That was such a big necro that I feel compelled to come out of lurking to address it.

... Also I recently started playing this game again myself, so I can relate. I will share where to get this game.
Pseudolink, since I can't post links yet: u3.getuploader.com/ryona2

Go to that site and organize the results it shows by clicking on DC. It will organize the results by how many downloads it has. Kwarurariru is the one with the highest number of downloads, and it says STAGE3 in its description. The password is: ryona

I would upload this to mega or something, but I don't really want to, and this is where the developer actually posted this game so I think it would be best to support that. Also that site won't get taken down by antipiracy litigation anytime soon.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That was such a big necro that I feel compelled to come out of lurking to address it.

... Also I recently started playing this game again myself, so I can relate. I will share where to get this game.

Go to that site and organize the results it shows by clicking on DC. It will organize the results by how many downloads it has. Kwarurariru is the one with the highest number of downloads, and it says STAGE3 in its description. The password is: ryona

I would upload this to mega or something, but I don't really want to, and this is where the developer actually posted this game so I think it would be best to support that. Also that site won't get taken down by antipiracy litigation anytime soon.
Wow that was amazing!!
Thanks so much, and, sir, you are a genius!

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for asking this question but i cant seem to figure out the controls.
i can load the game fine and all but i cant figure out what buttom to press to enter stage selection or config.

berserkfenix

Reputation score

sorry for asking this question but i cant seem to figure out the controls.
i can load the game fine and all but i cant figure out what buttom to press to enter stage selection or config.
There's a readme file in the game that shows the controls. It's in Japanese, but it's not too hard to figure out by trying the buttons ingame. In any case, they're something like so:

Space: Jump
N: Attack
Slide attack (attack while crouching)
P: Pause
F9: Screenshot