What's new

ADV [ Circle Exelga ] [サークル・エクセルガ ] Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth / 堕落乙女異聞―堕ちたる勇者と真実の魔剣― (RE180894) (RJ180894)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLSite:
Blog:

This seems to be ADV to defeat the demon lord. The boy girl team that sets off to defeat the demon lord will fight through 11 different monsters.
From their blog it seems like they have taken inspiration from the famous Monster Girl Quest. From the previews on their blog this game will have sprite animations.
It is unclear if the 11 total monsters will have different animations depending on the victim. It is possible that there will be a total of 22 animations,
but this seems highly unlikely. According to the DLSite page this game is set to release in mid August.

TL;DR- Monster Girls, reverse rape, and sprite animations

P.S. Didn't see a thread before posting this. I'll remove if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180894] 堕落乙女異聞―堕ちたる勇者と真実の魔剣―

Oh, i almost thought this was in-universe of Monster Girl Encyclopedia actually, thanks to the fact that art is very Kenkou Cross-ish... or is it really him?

Wait a minute...
Okay, after looking at the blog, i'm pretty sure the monstergirls are from MGE. Can someone read the blog and give clarification please?

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From their blog it seems like they have taken inspiration from the famous Monster Girl Quest.
Pretty sure you mean Monster Girl Encyclopedia

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

NICE NICE NICE!

But the only playable character is the female? not the male?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me, or that heroine looks a lot like Sisteina from Circle Gyu!'s Sword Princess Sisteina?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it just me, or that heroine looks a lot like Sisteina from Circle Gyu!'s Sword Princess Sisteina?
Nah It's just your imagina... :eek:

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this looks really great! Looking forward to it :)

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A male and a female protagonist? I wish more developer would do that.
Anyway from what i can tell is that it won't have any gameplay and will be more like a visual novel with sprite animation.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Big fan of this artist, looking forward to the game.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah It's just your imagina... :eek:
Okay, now i'm curious, let me check for a minute...

Oh, is this it?

Nah, they just had the same blue hat and eye color. Their hair color is not even same! :p

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, now i'm curious, let me check for a minute...

Oh, is this it?

Nah, they just had the same blue hat and eye color. Their hair color is not even same! :p
Nah man, their hair's roughly got the same styles. Also, the base color's also the same, although maybe the hue and shades a bit different.

Not to mention both of them wearing a corset, with the difference only on skirt color...

And in case you played Sisteina before, you should know that Sisteina started a sweet, pure virgin, but by the time you reach the endgame, she...

well, y'know it... Although she' not turned into a demon, the corruption's still there y'know...

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nah man, their hair's roughly got the same styles. Also, the base color's also the same, although maybe the hue and shades a bit different.

Not to mention both of them wearing a corset, with the difference only on skirt color...

And in case you played Sisteina before, you should know that Sisteina started a sweet, pure virgin, but by the time you reach the endgame, she...

well, y'know it... Although she' not turned into a demon, the corruption's still there y'know...
Awwww Sistina :D good Ntr times :p

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, what I was reminded by that picture, and taking a glance at the first page of the blog, was...
Pegasus Knight X II!

Which is not a necesseraly bad thing either! ;P

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, Pale Orange Vs Dark Orange, Curl-ish SideHair Vs Spiky SideHair, and Shoulder Cape Vs Waist Cape, i don't know...

I'm sorry man... i can see some resemblance but i can't really think of them as the same person. Maybe it because i never play the Sistina one? Or maybe because of the Artist's style so i can really think of them as one because of the clear difference in style? Hmm...

Okay, back to the topic a little.
I found this from the author's Pixiv:

Judging from this and some more images available, i concludes that one of the basic premise of the game is how if the Heroine lose to a Monstergirl, then first we will get to see pixel sprite of her pleasured by said monstergirl, then the Heroine will get corrupted and transformed into said monstergirl's species, and finally the Transformed Heroine will have her way with her male companion.

Wow, that means there should be at least 2 animation per Monstergirl foe, the 'Heroine Corruption' one and the 'Transformed Heroine with Hero' one.
This raise question tho, does this mean the Male MC will never have sex directly with the Monstergirl foes but instead only had sex with the Female MC each time she was Transformed by monstergirls?

Man, this game seriously sounds more enticing now, to me at least.

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just saw the update on Kenkou cross's site which has brought me here to find this thread.

Really looking forward to this one simply because Kenkou Cross is one of my favorite artists and I love the world he's created with the MGE.

As far as the game itself goes, from the looks of it I'm guessing depending on which monster girl you have the main heroine loose/get corrupted by will determine what monster she'll turn in to and then (most likely) rape the male companion in a game over rape like scene.
My prediction is based off of the images on the DLsite where it looks like she's turned into an Alraune type monster girl instead of the succubus looking one.

Attachments

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Great news, Just merely two more days for the release

and three days for someone to share it

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That is great news, can't wait to play!

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ttp://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000189324
It's OUTs :)

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

;_; not even a demo?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, it seems to be using a Rpg Maker Engine if i'm not mistaken? So a partial could possibly be created for this.

Edit :
RPGツクールVX Ace

So yeah, it uses RPG Maker VX Ace incase someone wanna make a partial.

Last edited: