Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link to thread:Here
Link to dlsite: (Please buy this game)
Translation Link:

Translation was absolute dog shit so I took it down. I'm going to re-translate it whenever I have some spare time.

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Holy Knight Olyana

Awesome, thanks for your work on this!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i could have sworn i thanked you for this a while back but i guess not, so thanks :)

OP
Cadgy

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, I'm going to go back and re-translate this now that my japanese has improved. It's a pretty short game so it shouldn't take long.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I will add my thanks as well - played this back in January and am now looking forward to replaying a cleaner copy as I know it will be even better. Thanks, Cadgy!

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was looking back to the last pages when the translation sub-forum just started, then saw this game translated. I wonder why this hasn't got attention yet, but indeed! Thanks for it :>

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished this game once without a translation, but now I can actually "enjoy" the game, thanks Cadgy.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does this game have a male or female protagonist im confused. The name would suggest female but I think i remember playing some of it before and I was a guy

ments

Reputation score

Does this game have a male or female protagonist im confused. The name would suggest female but I think i remember playing some of it before and I was a guy
the prololg is witg male than it switches to female

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If i'm not wrong in the first part you play briefly as antagonist in the game,,, then you play as female later on,,,

OP
Cadgy

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation was absolute dog shit so I took it down. I'm going to re-translate it whenever I have some spare time.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You're redoing a translation you did 3 years ago? That is impressive commitment. Good luck!

blubi

Reputation score
Translate another game instead of one game no one even play anymore.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, it's HIS time and HIS work.
If he want to spend time reworking on something he doesn't feel like it's well made - then it's his own sens of pride / ethic at work, and it's something that varies for each person and that I personally can relate to and understand.

Plus, how do you know no one play this game anymore ? I personally still have some game dating from more than 6 years on my pc that I still get back to from time to time because I like them.

You have the right to dislike this game.
You have the right to think it's a waste of time to redo a finished translation for improvement.

And yes, you have the right to say it...

But the way you say it is so direct and blunt it's border line (and some will think it's on the wrong side of the border) to a direct attack - which we ain't supposed to do.

PS : if you want that much another game translated, you're free to grab a game, some translating tool, Japanese dictionaries and get to work ^^

OP
Cadgy

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game is really short and will only take a week to translate. If it were to take longer then I wouldn't even consider it.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translate whatever you wanna translate bro. Appreciate it. Will definitely replay it once you finish it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.